Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (35947 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
computerglobal:

grin
bro i lie?cheesy..the babe no normal nacheesy.how can one babe have sexual desire for op,op's older brother,op's dad plus all the male cousins joincheesy.the gehl is possessed with one wicked karashika marine spiritcheesy.this one no be laughing matter oo.TB Joshua is needed to cast out the sexual marine spirit out of hercheesy.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by kflex0: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by soath(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
check again
No thing.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
No thing.
check...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by soath(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
check...
Sarafiner
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
Sarafiner
seen now?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by soath(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
seen now?
Yup. Stop that bullying joor grin U look nice and admit that. #TeamNatural
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
Yup. Stop that bullying joor grin U look nice and admit that. #TeamNatural
thank you
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by soath(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
thank you
How's Jupiter today? I heard your alien neighbours are planning to invade earth. I reside in Mars though.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by AnaCheks(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Your Ex Brother is not seriously serious in chasing her away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.