Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (31282 Views)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Meca4christ: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2017
A young man in his early thirties on Sunday the 15th of October, 2017 proposed to his girlfriend during one of their usual outing at a bar and event centre.

The proposal which came as a surprise, shocked the girl who never expected this from her reaction. Despite that, it was a moment of joy and celebrations as her friends who witnessed the drama prayed for her and wished her well as she is about to leave the single hood to another and more advanced level where more responsibilities awaits her as a married woman.

Source....

.......https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/10/15/man-proposes-girlfriend-beer-parlour/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by swazpedro(m): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Ayaah tomorrow she will say uncle stop drinking or no kpomo

22 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by consultancy: 1:18am On Oct 16, 2017
this kind beer parlour proposal undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2017
If na beer parlour nko?
Where Churchill proposed to Tonto?
Where Dem dey now..
Bottom line is, it's not how far....you know the rest

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2017
swazpedro:
Ayaah tomorrow she will say uncle stop drinking or no kpomo
which kpomo be that, ijebu kpomo or osogbo own?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by ifex370(m): 1:34am On Oct 16, 2017
phintohlar:

By after 1 am.. Your busy looking for kinds of kpomo

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by swazpedro(m): 2:17am On Oct 16, 2017
phintohlar:

Noo the type that is very sweet some people even call kanda

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by DiamondTips(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2017

36 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 2:49am On Oct 16, 2017
That place does not look like a beer parlour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2017
IT BAFFLES ME SEEING grown up guys KNEELING DOWN TO PROPOSE DAMN IT GUYS WHERE IS UR DIGNITY AS A MAN THATS NT OUR CULTURE WHEREAS U AINT BEGGING HER TO BE UR WIFE IF SHE DECLINES FORGET HER..DIA ARE MANY FISHES IN D RIVER..OUR ANCESTORS MARRIES MORE WIVIES IMAGINE THEM SEEING U KNEELING DOWN COS OF A WOMAN ITS AWKARD..WAKE UP GUYS...I ONLY KNEEL TO GOD.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2017
No be every place wey dem sell alcohol be beer parlour na. Anyways na their business. If dem like make e be for IDP camp.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2017
How did her friends know he will be proposing to her on that day....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by johnkey: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Marriage is no no for me, scared of that sh1t

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
johnkey:
Marriage is no no for me, scared of that sh1t

You feel truly alive when you do that which you're most afraid of. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2017
ifex370:

By after 1 am.. Your busy looking for kinds of kpomo
by after 1 am... your busy quotting me.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2017
swazpedro:

Noo the type that is very sweet some people even call kanda
really? It must be inported kpomo then

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by danolorunmo(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Paulosky1900:
IT BAFFLES ME SEEING grown up guys KNEELING DOWN TO PROPOSE DAMN IT GUYS WHERE IS UR DIGNITY AS A MAN THATS NT OUR CULTURE WHEREAS U AINT BEGGING HER TO BE UR WIFE IF SHE DECLINES FORGET HER..DIA ARE MANY FISHES IN D RIVER..OUR ANCESTORS MARRIES MORE WIVIES IMAGINE THEM SEEING U KNEELING DOWN COS OF A WOMAN ITS AWKARD..WAKE UP GUYS...I ONLY KNEEL TO GOD.

Very true broda. man is the head of the woman and God is the head of the man. Man shuld only kneel to his head - God. I don't think kneeling to propose is right! Nevertheless, I wish them success...

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2017
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2017
undecided see d 2 posters above d poster above me, na pple like una go mislead pple online finish, wen it reach una turn, una go even lye down propose.

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by tayo200(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2017
I can't wait to engage my Priscilla too

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Well
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2017
One has just been taken off the streets. This "operation save a w.h.o.r.e" seems to be working.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
nice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Sfateema(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Paulosky1900:

What's this one saying bayi undecided ;DD

And someone like you won't see anything wrong in a woman kneeling for her husband o.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
here to read comment grin happy for the bae, make the new home last oooo! amen
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by Greatmind23: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
wao congrats bro you proposed to gold circle ambassador the mariage ,umm I give it two years
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) by profkachi(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Eehyah! I wish them the very best in the new adventure they have just started up together, and also the grace to retain the tempo. Proposing isn't just enough to lead to marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.