Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? (19156 Views)

How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? / World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / World's Food Day Oct 16th How I Celebrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

What? I don't understand you.
Tell me what you knw angry
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Tell me what you knw angry
I don't know anything. angry angry
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

I don't know anything. angry angry
" If you're who I think you're, your cover is blown!"

Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
" If you're who I think you're, your cover is blown!"
Aff forgotten. undecided undecided undecided
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

Aff forgotten. undecided undecided undecided
Na now you forget wetin you talk Yh I get main alt but I fit no be the one you been dey think
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na now you forget wetin you talk Yh I get main alt but I fit no be the one you been dey think
Yes undecided undecided
Who is you then? undecided undecided
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes undecided undecided
Who is you then? undecided undecided
I go tell you after you don guess wrong..and if you dey right I go acknowledge #Deal
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I go tell you after you don guess wrong..and if you dey right I go acknowledge #Deal

I say I no remember! angry angry angry
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

I say I no remember! angry angry angry
I sabi that part Wella... grin grin
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I sabi that part Wella... grin grin

Smh!!! I no go expose you! grin
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

Smh!!! I no go expose you! grin
How about you just say the first alphabet of the monika grin grin
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
How about you just say the first alphabet of the monika grin grin

D angry angry
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 1:51am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

D angry angry
Sorry, e no even dey close undecided.. but I wan marry you girl
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Sorry, e no even dey close undecided.. but I wan marry you girl

Smh!!! I am 101% sure I am correct. Stop changing the topic! angry angry
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 2:06am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

Smh!!! I am 101% sure I am correct. Stop changing the topic! angry angry
You've succeeded in making me go against my protocol..i was determined never to type to anyone in English but pidgin..I'm not who you think I am angry angry actually my main alt start from E
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You've succeeded in making me go against my protocol..i was determined never to type to anyone in English but pidgin..I'm not who you think I am angry angry actually my main alt start from E
Bwhahahahaha. Smh!!! That's part of blowing your cover.
You are!!! Stop denying! angry angry

Oda, E abi? What's the last alphabet then?
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 2:19am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

Bwhahahahaha. Smh!!! That's part of blowing your cover.
You are!!! Stop denying! angry angry

Oda, E abi? What's the last alphabet then?
You may have blown a cover but with that alphabet your assumption is wrong,not denying anymore.

The last alphabet is also E grin
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by VickyRotex(f): 2:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You may have blown a cover but with that alphabet your assumption is wrong,not denying anymore.

The last alphabet is also E grin

My instinct isn't wrong on this one. I'm sure you're just trying to cover up. It's fine. angry angry
Except you have more than 2 alternate monikers.
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:
McBro.oklyn
You'll feed the whole of romance section today, cos it's your birthday and world food Day....

Make yourself available

LOL... You dey joke?? When ah no be Jesus... grin cheesy
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Divay22(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You dey joke?? When ah no be Jesus... grin cheesy
For your mind, you smart abi undecided
You see this mention since yesterday, na today you dey reply am angry
Anyways he don pass, go and sin no more tongue grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations bro
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Pidginwhisper: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
VickyRotex:

My instinct isn't wrong on this one. I'm sure you're just trying to cover up. It's fine. angry angry
Except you have more than 2 alternate monikers.
Then you follow your instinct as I won't be forced to be who am not...There's nothing to cover up..if you won't gimme the full name of the suspected monika then. It's fine

Yup I do have 3 Alts but not who you think I am..
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:

For your mind, you smart abi undecided
You see this mention since yesterday, na today you dey reply am angry
Anyways he don pass, go and sin no more tongue grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations bro

LOL... Ah know say you no go believe me iffa tell you say ah just dey see am this morning but sadly that's the truth... cheesy

LOL... But what are you congratulating me for now?? cheesy
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by bobokunlexzy: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
rotexteymie:

cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin iswr I don't even know what to say to you grin cheesy

Anyways.. I don't fart anyhow �� it's my best food dsnt mean I eat it everyday

U're smart cos of wot one of ur statements "it's my best food dsnt mean I eat it everyday" if not, I for say na lie say u must to dey fart everyday but girls lyk u wey no dey fart anyhow ehn.......their one fart fit mk Buhari resign by force

1 Like

Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by rotexteymie(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
bobokunlexzy:

U're smart cos of wot one of ur statements "it's my best food dsnt mean I eat it everyday" if not, I for say na lie say u must to dey fart everyday but girls lyk u wey no dey fart anyhow ehn.......their one fart fit mk Buhari resign by force
cheesy grin Don't you think Nigerians should be looking forward to my Farts then ��
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Boxer007(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
hmmmmmmm#ur head is dey there bro#correct rice is d way#

Darling I am no longer gay from last week. Please Can I sex with you to proof am back to normal?
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Ah know say you no go believe me iffa tell you say ah just dey see am this morning but sadly that's the truth... cheesy

LOL... But what are you congratulating me for now?? cheesy
Your new Age na, even if you no gree tell me.
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:

Your new Age na, even if you no gree tell me.

LOL... OK lemme ask you this... You don see my picture before sef?? wink
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... OK lemme ask you this... You don see my picture before sef?? wink
It will be pleasurable to see it cheesy
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by debola27(f): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
solid3:

I have plenty of it in my house, shey you will come and have some?
Bring it to nl
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Divay22:

It will be pleasurable to see it cheesy

LOL... Pleasurable indeed... Too bad Alah no dey show face for Nairaland.. wink tongue
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? by bobokunlexzy: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
rotexteymie:

cheesy grin Don't you think Nigerians should be looking forward to my Farts then ��

You are highly welcome ur Excellency. Do it ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? / How To Remove And Wash Snails Perfectly / Recipe: How To Prepare Obe 'ila Alasepo'; Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.