Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] (10352 Views)

Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by lenghtinny(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
coke and fanta made from the same source
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
TunezMediaTV:

Multiple aged actress, Regina Daniels got snapped recently at a night party in a club with her 12yr old kid sister, Destiny Daniels.

The fellow who snapped and shared the photos, gave it a controversial caption, welcoming the two young ladies into motherhood.

See more below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/regina-daniels-and-12yr-old-sister.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Multiple aged actress...what a description grin
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by ades0la(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kobicove:

Multiple aged actress...what a description grin

You read my mind..lmao grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by way2much: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope that this one will not remain 12 yrs old for another 4 years..Regina be claiming 16 since buhari became president..i guess by 2019 she will be 17.
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Enjoy your lives dear

Age is just a number
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by Sixaxis: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
12yr old wey don dey drink black bullet..until dem yansh am for dat club wey go con become news for nairaland.

Future olosho.
Oloshi omo.
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 09, 2017
ades0la:

You read my mind..lmao grin grin
hi
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by Ishilove: 3:55am On Nov 09, 2017
What in the picture indicates they're in a club? I will like to see the full picture before commenting. This one is cropped and we all know what these oloshi bloggers are capable of.
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by davodyguy: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
biacan:
That's nothing new 2012 when I was 13 I do go to club with my brother.......so you people should free her abeg
You're now 21, I guess
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by biacan(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2021
davodyguy:

You're now 21, I guess
Yes so can you go with me now that I'm an adult ?
Re: Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] by davodyguy: 11:37am On May 04, 2021
biacan:
Yes so can you go with me now that I'm an adult ?
I am a married man and never ever clubbed before or taken alcohol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Variety Magazine Lists Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Mo Abudu 50 Global Showbiz Women / No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony / +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.