Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (5400 Views)

Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by iamgenius(m): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your summary is brilliant.

1) The forgiveness of sins.
2) The accusation of blasphemy.
3) God would not have granted the request for the forgiveness of that mans sins if Jesus committed the grave sin of blasphemy.
4) The Jewish holy men failed to interpret the words Jesus spoke and the Physical evidence corresponding to His words. "You sins are forgiven."
5) God said let US make man in our own image and likeness.

I believe the esteemed Nairalander, umarshek6 will agree that Enilove's summary is brief. This is a highly complex issue that cannot be understood using the lowest mental faculty known as logic, no matter how brilliant you are. (Carnal Mind)

I add more scripture that may be relevant ;

Jesus said, I and the father are one."

"I in him, and He in me."

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was with God. Everything was made by the Word, nothing that was made was made without the word."

Jesus Has the Names of God. Jesus Christ possesses divine names—names that can only be used of God.

For example: Jesus is Yahweh. Yahweh is a very common Hebrew name for God in the Old Testament, occurring over 5,300 times. It is translated Lord (all capitals) in many English translations of the Bible.

We first learn of this name in Exodus 3, where Moses asked God by what name He should be called. God replied to him, “I AM WHO I AM. . . .Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’ ” (verse 14). Yahweh is basically a shortened form of “I AM WHO I AM” (verse 15). The name conveys the idea of eternal self-existence. Yahweh never came into being at a point in time for He has always existed.

Jesus implicitly ascribed this divine name to himself during a confrontation He had with a group of hostile Jews. He said, “I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:58). Jesus deliberately contrasted the created origin of Abraham—whom the Jews venerated—with His own eternal, uncreated nature as God.

Jesus is Kurios. The New Testament Greek equivalent of the Old Testament Hebrew name Yahweh is Kurios. Used of God, Kurios carries the idea of a sovereign being who exercises absolute authority. The word is translated Lord in English translations of the Bible.

You are still not contributing to the topic, always saying the same thing and claiming one can't understand the verse without the Holy Spirit. God gave us our brain to think and we are not like animals. Jesus is Son of God and Son of man, he called himself those names and he didn't object to it when being addressed as a human being. What I just need from you guys is to bring a verse where Jesus says he is God, then I would believe every other verse you referenced. If you say you and your father are one; it simply means in doing some certain things but not everything. It would make no sense your Father give you every right as a father. It would make no sense you sleep with your mother and say since you and your Father are one so you are now your father. I know you would probably say I don't have the Holy Spirit.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Na wah for you o.

You are just quoting verses anyhow. Who told you none of his disciples witnessed his death? This alone shows that one shouldn't argue with you cos you lack knowledge of what you want to argue about.

For your information, John witnessed His death, likewise his mother when he was on the cross.

John 19:26:27

When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, "Woman, here is your son,"
and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.
u failed to even understand that which u read

Mark14;50 "And they all forsook Him and fled". What does it mean

No go copy history come paste for me
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by alBHAGDADI: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:
u failed to even understand that which u read

Mark14;50 "And they all forsook Him and fled". What does it mean

No go copy history come paste for me
You have also proven, just like the OP, that you lack knowledge concerning what you want to argue about.

You just picked one verse and used it out of context. That verse you picked spoke of the moment when Jesus was arrested.

That doesn't mean his disciples didn't later come back.

I showed you a verse where John and Mary were at the cross when Jesus died, but a deceived person like you decided to go time being deceived by picking a verse and using it out of context.

John 19:25-26

Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, "Woman, here is your son,"
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

"I'll be willing to show where Jesus said 'I am God worship me' in those exact words only if you can show me where he said 'I am only a prophet, do not worship me' in those exact same words. At that moment, he will start to realise the error of requesting for exact same words. To stamp it on him, if he's a Muslim that believes according to the Quran that Jesus was born of a virgin, then ask him to show you in the Quran or Bible where Jesus said "I am born of a virgin" in those exact same words. If he can't, then it means his belief that Jesus was born of a virgin is false.

The idea behind the above is to ensure you are not dealing with exact words. If the Jew, atheist, Muslim or heretic Christian can't show you anywhere in the Bible or Quran or any book where Jesus said these exact words "I am only a prophet, do not worship me" or "I am born of a virgin", then it means he shouldn't require of you to show him where Jesus said the exact same words "I am God worship me".

Once you have passed that, you can now ask a more reasonable question.

.So U knew dat he did not say he is not god worship me and u keep on praying in his name. So now is now hu Brainwashing demselves.? Which religion is filled with lies ?

U need to go to hospital and c hw souls are removed from majority of d christians on deathbed how dey cry in agony whereas if a muslim dies beside u might not even knw if he didn't recite d asshadatyn

Iamgenius abeg close dis thread dey. Don't
have answers

Leave dem to drown in their ignorance I have fullfiled my part by enlightening u
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You have also proven, just like the OP, that you lack knowledge concerning what you want to argue about.

You just picked one verse and used it out of context. That verse you picked spoke of the moment when Jesus was arrested.

I showed you a verse where John and Mary were at the cross when Jesus died, but a deceived person like you decided to go time being deceived by picking a verse and using it out of context.

Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.
. I don't have anything to say to you since know the truth keep on caging it untill the day of judgement
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:
.So U knew dat he did not say he is not god worship me and u keep on praying in his name. So now is now hu Brainwashing demselves.? Which religion is filled with lies ?

U need to go to hospital and c hw souls are removed from majority of d christians on deathbed how dey cry in agony whereas if a muslim dies beside u might not even knw if he didn't recite d asshadatyn

Iamgenius abeg close dis thread dey. Don't
have answers

Leave dem to drown in their ignorance I have fullfiled my part by enlightening u

Ignorance.

1. 24 elders worshiped Jesus in the book of Revelation

2. When he ressurected , The disciples worshiped him.

Give your Life to Jesus.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

24 elders worshiped Jesus.

After ressurection, the disciples worshiped him.

Someone that look like him died abi?

And the Jews refused to believe him on the account that their Messiah DIED. Which was not what they expected.

If you believe him to be a prophet,

He is the greatest prophet.

Birth, Lifestyle (Your book calls him the righteous) and Miracles.

Do you believe That?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by enilove(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your summary is brilliant.

1) The forgiveness of sins.
2) The accusation of blasphemy.
3) God would not have granted the request for the forgiveness of that mans sins if Jesus committed the grave sin of blasphemy.
4) The Jewish holy men failed to interpret the words Jesus spoke and the Physical evidence corresponding to His words. "You sins are forgiven."
5) God said let US make man in our own image and likeness.

I believe the esteemed Nairalander, umarshek6 will agree that Enilove's summary is brief. This is a highly complex issue that cannot be understood using the lowest mental faculty known as logic, no matter how brilliant you are. (Carnal Mind)

I add more scripture that may be relevant ;

Jesus said, I and the father are one."

"I in him, and He in me."

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was with God. Everything was made by the Word, nothing that was made was made without the word."

Jesus Has the Names of God. Jesus Christ possesses divine names—names that can only be used of God.

For example: Jesus is Yahweh. Yahweh is a very common Hebrew name for God in the Old Testament, occurring over 5,300 times. It is translated Lord (all capitals) in many English translations of the Bible.

We first learn of this name in Exodus 3, where Moses asked God by what name He should be called. God replied to him, “I AM WHO I AM. . . .Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you’ ” (verse 14). Yahweh is basically a shortened form of “I AM WHO I AM” (verse 15). The name conveys the idea of eternal self-existence. Yahweh never came into being at a point in time for He has always existed.

Jesus implicitly ascribed this divine name to himself during a confrontation He had with a group of hostile Jews. He said, “I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM” (John 8:58). Jesus deliberately contrasted the created origin of Abraham—whom the Jews venerated—with His own eternal, uncreated nature as God.

Jesus is Kurios. The New Testament Greek equivalent of the Old Testament Hebrew name Yahweh is Kurios. Used of God, Kurios carries the idea of a sovereign being who exercises absolute authority. The word is translated Lord in English translations of the Bible.

God bless you.

That second to the last paragraph above was what I read and opened my understanding more about who Jesus is.

John 8:56-59 KJV
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. [59] Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

When I read d above, I went to read the account of Abraham and I discovered it is actually written that Abraham saw Jesus :

Genesis 18:1-3,22-23,32 KJV
And the Lord ( Jesus ) appeared unto him (Abraham) in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; [2] And he ( Abraham )lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them , he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, [3] And said, My Lord ( not my Lords ), if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: ...........[22] And the men ( Angels) turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord . [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

Abraham was a servant or messanger of God , how come he called himself a servant of Jesus , if Jesus was a mere servant of God like him.
No one can see God and live , anywhere we read that Moses or anyone saw God, we should know that it is Jesus Son of God they saw and not a mistake or contradiction Jesus is God the Son .
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ignorance.

1. 24 elders worshiped Jesus in the book of Revelation

2. When he ressurected , The disciples worshiped him.

Give your Life to Jesus.
from genesis to revealation is not written dat he is God i may b a small boy but dont take to b stupid
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by ScienceWatch: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
You are still not contributing to the topic, always saying the same thing and claiming one can't understand the verse without the Holy Spirit. God gave us our brain to think and we are not like animals. Jesus is Son of God and Son of man, he called himself those names and he didn't object to it when being addressed as a human being. What I just need from you guys is to bring a verse where Jesus says he is God, then I would believe every other verse you referenced. If you say you and your father are one; it simply means in doing some certain things but not everything. It would make no sense your Father give you every right as a father. It would make no sense you sleep with your mother and say since you and your Father are one so you are now your father. I know you would probably say I don't have the Holy Spirit.

I understand Sir, you sound frustrated and confused. Let not your heart be trouble !
It is now well known that there are three faculties that a human can use to interpret information.
The lowest is logic, then higher reason, then highest intuition(spiritual)

I am trying hard to keep the debate simple for the sake of clarity to help you switch your thinking to the next level which is reason. which can take you a little farther. I respect Islam, Judiasm, Christianity, Hinduism, Chinese traditional religion and Buddhism.

I note with respect that your logic is not sound because you keep on demanding that we meet your narrow logical criteria.
You demand that we "Bring a verse where Jesus says He is God." You remind me of a Nairalander, Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye who asked me to prove that rape is a sin because he says correctly that there is no place, no command in the bible that says. "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."
He never gave up, he will die believing his crap.

Here you can see that Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye was LOGICALLY correct, but his reasoning was that of a fool. If he opened himself to intuition from the light he would never have wasted all my hard earned data.

The gospel, the life of Jesus is on the highest spiritual plane known to man, and that can be proven practically, that's why certain truths can only be known via intuition. (Spiritual enlightenment) It is high above above mere human mental abilities. It reveals hidden truths.

Allow me to note here that the esteemed Nairalander, Ishilove presented a request for a brief summary that Jesus is God. It was brilliantly and briefly delivered with rare higher truths. But then she was told by a logical thinker that she should have used one or two sentences to present her proofs. Now, this is another example of how impossible this debate will be. You guy demand answers only on your narrowly defined rules of engagement.

I venture to say that no good will be achieved by you pursuing your line of thought, because you cling stubbornly to LOWER LOGIC,
It will be much more practical and beneficial to humanity to rather explore evidence of the the real practical benefits that the different Gods are giving to its respective worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:
from genesis to revealation is not written dat he is God i may b a small boy but dont take to b stupid

It's like we are done with the issue of worshiping him. Good.

Now, Thomas fell down on his face and said....my Lord and my GOD.

Jesus didn't say
..I am not your God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by ScienceWatch: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2017
enilove:

God bless you.

That second to the last paragraph above was what I read and opened my understanding more about who Jesus is.

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it , and was glad. [57] Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? [58] Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. [59] Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

When I read d above, I went to read the account of Abraham and I discovered it is actually written that Abraham saw Jesus :

And the Lord ( Jesus ) appeared unto him (Abraham) in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; [2] And he ( Abraham )lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them , he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, [3] And said, My Lord ( not my Lords ), if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: ...........[22] And the men ( Angels) turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord . [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

Abraham was a servant or messanger of God , how come he called himself a servant of Jesus , if Jesus was a mere servant of God like him.
No one can see God and live , anywhere we read that Moses or anyone saw God, we should know that it is Jesus Son of God they saw and not a mistake or contradiction Jesus is God the Son .

Thank you. Let not your heart be troubled here.

Jesus said, "No one can come to me, unless the father (God) sent them to me."

This scripture is very profound because firstly, its reveals that Christianity is established by the true God and is a deeply spiritual practice. Secondly it releases Christians from the burden of trying to get people to experience the superior Love of Jesus Christ. This work belongs to God. "NO ONE CAN COME TO ME, UNLESS GOD SENT THEM."

We can never do it. It will frustrate us and endanger our faith. The back-sliding rate will be very high.

Jesus instructed his disciples/pastors in the workings of his superior gospel; which is healing, demonic deliverance and supernatural material blessings. When a disciple/pastor is ready, that gospel will be preached. It is a gospel with mind-blowing practical benefits for mankind.

Jesus also said in effect that non-believers will marvel when they see with their own eyes how their neighbors blind child was healed, how their neighbors deaf wife was healed etc all this is happening while the Non-believer spend millions of Naira for painful operations that has no guarantees etc, etc.

Jesus said, the miraculous healings, demonic deliverance's and awesome material blessings will make them marvel and hopefully glorify God. Remember what he said, The road that leads to this life is narrow, few are on it. When a person has proven to God that they love him, he will then send them to Jesus. Never before.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

It's like we are done with the issue of worshiping him. Good.
Now, Thomas fell down on his face and said....my Lord and my GOD.
Jesus didn't say ..I am not your God.
reference
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by iamgenius(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
enilove:

God bless you.

See how you are shooting yourself at the leg. Your last paragraph said it all.
In the Genesis you quoted up there, you pit Jesus in brackets indicating that he is the Lord
Abraham was referring to. The problems you people have us that you always misquote anywhere
"Lord" and "Father" were written in the Bible to suite your whims and desire of your false claims of God and Jesus.
The same Genesis you quoted up there has this:
Genesis 18:26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
If it was the same Lord(Jesus as you claimed above) is the God in that verse, how come that God doesn't know the number of all the righteous people in Sodom since we all know that God know everything and nothing is hidden from him. Don't tell me that he forgot to take his knowledge of knowing everything with him while coming down to the world, Disgusting!

let me enlighten you as to who the Lord is in the verse,it was referring to the angels. If you read it with open mind, you will realise that the same people that came to Abraham were the same people who went to the land of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The writers if the Bible were good in exaggerating stories which they didn't witness at all.
Genesis 18:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
Is it the same god that you are talking about Abraham is about to wash his feet?
Jesus is claiming to be a man not His himself:

St. John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

That John is enough for you if you could but listen and think about it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:
reference

Ok.

John 20 vs 28.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ok.

John 20 vs 28.
ok now I see d reason y u. R worshipping but it's wrong to do dat

But do you knw that the bible prophesied d comming of prophet muhammad(SAW)
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by bahaushe1: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
enilove:

Here is what you requested.

John 10:25-39 KJV
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one. [31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. [32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? [37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. [39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

It still does not change the fact that Jesus did not deny the accusation that he was making himself God ,as in verse 33 above.

Thank you
The meaning of John 10:30 is to be understood from the endings of John 10:28 (".....pluck them out of my hands"wink and John 10:29 ("......pluck them out of my father's hands"wink. From these verses we can understand that once a believer believes in Jesus (pbuh) he sees to it that that believer remain in faith just as God also sees to it that the said believer remain in faith. So, in this sense (ensuring that a believer remain in faith), Jesus (pbuh) and God are one.

Jesus's (pbuh) statement in John 10:34 is even more instructive. Not only did Jesus (pbuh) denied the charge of blesphemy but he was surprised at their ignorance of their laws. He referred them to their laws where God addressed the Prophets of the Jews as gods. Jesus (pbuh) is clearly referring the Jews to Psalms 82:6 ' I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High'. (NIV)

John 10:30 is an innocent statement well known and acceptable in the Hebrew language and does not in any way imply Jesus (pbuh) or any Prophet of the Jews as God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by alBHAGDADI: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Unfortunately, you are still repeating what albaghdadi said in his thread. You are not making sense at all. I couldn't charge my phone where I am right now that's why I didn't respond quickly. You can see my battery level up there.
You are unable to counter me in my own thread. Even the response I gave you on this thread, you have stylishly ignored it. grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who is this that says in Rev 1:11 , “I am the alpha and omega, the first and last.” The Mormon, or Muslim will say that refers to God (or Allah they may say). Then ask, what about here in Rev 21:6, “I am the Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end.” Who is that? They will say, God.
Then we refer to rev 1:17-18. “I am the first and the last, He that liveth, and was dead, and behold I am alive forever more.” Who is this? They will say, that is God, to which you reply, “When did God die?”

Also, on a side note, The Quran of Islam states that God departed the law and inspiration to the bible’s profits, that he sent down the law of Moses, and the Gospel of Jesus, (Sura 2:87; 3:3; 4:163; and 5:46), and that the word of God cannot be altered (6:34, 6:115). However, most Muslims will state that the bible has been corrupted and that the Quran must be trusted over the Christian bible. The real question is how can the Muslim trust the Quran, if in its very text it states to trust the gospels, and Allah’s words cannot be changed. Another way to state this is in a simple proof which the text bears out:

1 – If the Bible is true then the Quran is false
2 – If the Bible is false, then the Quran is false
3 – Therefore, the Quran is false

Source: https://jrcooper.org/2017/01/26/if-jesus-doesnt-know-the-hour-is-he-god/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:
ok now I see d reason y u. R worshipping but it's wrong to do dat

But do you knw that the bible prophesied d comming of prophet muhammad(SAW)

No. I don't.

Gimme a reference.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Originakalokalo:

No. I don't.

Gimme a reference.

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you into the age (to come)." 
John 14:16

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7

"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me." John 15:26

"But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26

I also have d explanation if u still desire me to further it break down
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by DoctorAlien(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
umarshek6:

"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Paraclete, that he may abide with you into the age (to come)." 

"But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Paraclete shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7

"When the Paraclete comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness of me." John 15:26

"But the Paraclete, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26

So Mohammed is the Holy Spirit?

How many people did Mohammed comfort? Those he murdered or robbed?

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
DoctorAlien:

So Mohammed is the Holy Spirit?

How many people did Mohammed comfort? Those he murdered or robbed?
I didn't bring it frm d Quran. I brought it out frm d bible for u to c

spirit of truth not holy spirit

Pls list dem

And if u don't mind I want to sleep
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by enilove(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=bahaushe1 post=61509954]

Thank you
The meaning of John 10:30 is to be understood from the endings of John 10:28 (".....pluck them out of my hands"wink and John 10:29 ("......pluck them out of my father's hands"wink. From these verses we can understand that once a believer believes in Jesus (pbuh) he sees to it that that believer remain in faith just as God also sees to it that the said believer remain in faith. So, in this sense (ensuring that a believer remain in faith), Jesus (pbuh) and God are one.

Jesus's (pbuh) statement in John 10:34 is even more instructive. Not only did Jesus (pbuh) denied the charge of blesphemy but he was surprised at their ignorance of their laws. He referred them to their laws where God addressed the Prophets of the Jews as gods. Jesus (pbuh) is clearly referring the Jews to Psalms 82:6 ' I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High'. (NIV)

John 10:30 is an innocent statement well known and acceptable in the Hebrew language and does not in any way imply Jesus (pbuh) or any Prophet of the Jews
Something that is so glaring that the whole world can see .
You said Jesus did not deny the charge of blasphemy that is right because he did not see his statement as blasphemy.

Read again, incase :

John 10:30-39 KJV
I and my Father are one. [31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. [32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? [37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. [39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

These verses show ,clearly ,that Jesus agreed that he called himself God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2017
umarshek6:

I will send you a comforter.
The SPIRIT OF TRUTH.
He shall teach you all things.
He shall remind you all things That I have taught you.
He shall not speak of his own
He shall glorify me
The world does not know him
You know him.
He is IS YOU.

Mohammed didn't teach us all things
Mohammed did not remind me what Jesus has taught me.
Mohammed is not IN ME
The world knows Mohammed.
Mohammed is not a Spirit
Mohammed did not glorify Jesus.

Everything about the holy Spirit has nothing to do with Mohammed.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=61523456]

He is IS YOU.

Mohammed didn't teach us all things

He did in his

Mohammed did not remind me what Jesus has taught me.

He did

Mohammed is not IN ME

U didn't let him

The world knows Mohammed.

When he started preaching islam he was not known and till date some don't know him

Mohammed is not a Spirit

Yes he's not. but he habours the spirit of truth jst jesus(pbuh) him habours d holy spirit

Mohammed did not glorify Jesus.

He did

Everything about the holy Spirit has nothing to do with Mohammed.
Because he is the spirit of truth

Pls Spirit of truth and holy spirit are different entities entirely

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Read this pls with open mind

To understand the prophecies made by Jesus on the subject, one has to begin with the First Epistle of John, Chapter 2, Verse 1. Here, Jesus Christ is called a "Paraclete" (Parakletos, Advocate, Comforter, Helper) by apostle John. The same term "Paraclete" is used by the apostle in his Gospel, in connection with a portentous prophecy made by Jesus Christ, before the end of his ministry upon this earth, for the coming of "another Paraclete". Prophet Moses also made a similar prophecy, before the end of his ministry, for the coming of his successor. Jesus Christ declared;

Note: We often read the verse ending as; "with you for ever". However; "into the age" is the literal translation of the Greek phrase; `eis ton aiona', used by John.

These two verses by John clearly demonstrate that Jesus Christ, while speaking of "another Paraclete", was speaking of the coming of "another male figure" like himself, some time in the future, after his departure. The passage quoted below also confirms that the original concept among the noted Christian scholars and populace, for the "Paraclete" was for the coming of a "male figure", but that concept was later confused with the "Holy Spirit". Here is an extract from the world renowned and distinguished Anchor Bible Volume 29A:

"The word parakletos is peculiar in the NT to the Johnannine literature. In 1John ii1 Jesus is a parakletos (not a title), serving as a heavenly intercessor with the Father. ...Christian tradition has identified this figure (Paraclete) as the Holy Spirit, but scholars like Spitta, Delafosse, Windisch, Sasse, Butlmann and Betz have doubted whether this identification is true to the original picture and have suggested that the Paraclete was once an independent salvific figure, later confused with the Holy Spirit." (page 1135).

The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ, besides being a "Messiah" was also a prophet like Moses, by his own admission. Please see John 5:46 and 9:17. Hence to say that the coming of "another Paraclete" was similar to the coming of "another Prophet" like Jesus and Moses, would not be inaccurate. OTOH, the concept of "Holy Spirit" is unequivocally negated by the following verse:

This verse clearly tells us that the coming of the Paraclete was subject to the departure of Jesus. Whereas, the "Holy Spirit" was already present. It was in existence since the day of the Creation and was hovering upon the surface of the earth (Genesis 1:2). It was also present with the prophets of the Old Testament. The "Holy Spirit" happened to be present at River Jordan when Jesus Christ was being Baptised by John the Baptist, in the early part of his ministry. So, how could Jesus say; "but if I go, I will send Holy Spirit"?

This above verse clears the confusion. The Paraclete is called the "Spirit of Truth" and not the "Holy Spirit". These are two separate terms and two independent entities. The first takes the pronoun "he" being a male figure, whereas, the second one takes the pronoun "it".

Note: 
1. In the older MSS, Codex Syriacus discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit". "The Spirit" is a reference to "the Spirit of Truth" as in 15:26.

2. The word spirit, Greek. `pneu'ma', is of neutral gender and takes pronoun "it". Whereas, in almost all the verses referring to Paraclete quoted above and below, the pronoun used is "he".

3. In 1 John 4:6, the terms "the spirit of truth" and "the spirit of error" are used for the human beings.

4. History records that prophet Muhammad was known for his Truth and Honesty, long before he received the Revelations.

Jesus Christ did indicate what the Paraclete to come will do in his time. Did prophet Muhammad do those things? Let's examine;

1. "But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak..." Jn.16:13

Note: The Quran is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. Prophet's companions used to write down whatever was recited. The Quran does not contain the writings or teachings of or by Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

2. "He shall glorify me." John 16:14

Note: The Quran glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary. The Quran also confirms, Jesus was a Messiah; a Messenger of God; the Spirit from God; the Word of God and the Righteous Prophet.

3. "He shall take mine and shall disclose it to you." Jn.16:14

Note: Muhammad did declare himself a Messenger of God like Abraham, Moses and Jesus.

4. "He will teach you all things." John 14:26

Note: The Quran teaches a way of life. It guides mankind, how to live a pious life socially, politically and spiritually.

5. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." Jn.14:26

Note: The Quran speaks about the teaching of the righteous Jesus and even quotes him.

6. "He will bear witness of me" John 15:26

Note: The Quran attests the miracles performed by Jesus the Messiah. It also mentions one astonishing miracle performed by Jesus that the Gospel writers have not recorded. The Quran acknowledges that these miracles and signs were performed with the leave of Allah, by His righteous Servant and Messiah Jesus. The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13 (NASB).

Prophet Isaiah is considered to be one of the major prophets of the Old Testament. In the Book of Isaiah there are several prophecies about the coming of the Messiah. In chapter 42, Isaiah begins with a prophecy for the coming of prophet Jesus. After verse number nine, God declares through Isaiah, the "new things" that are to "spring forth" in the Land of Kedar.

In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar. He was the grandson of prophet Abraham, through his son Ishmael (see Gen.25:13). Kedar's descendants had settled in Paran (Syno-Arabian dessert). In the Rabbinic literature Arabia is called the "Land of Kedar". Prophet Muhammad was a descendant of Kedar.

God declares through Isaiah;

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands." Chapter 42, Verses 9-12.

God did reveal in the Land of Kedar, through prophet Muhammad - a direct descendant of Kedar, a "New Song" - The Qur'an (Koran). This happens to be the only Scripture to be revealed in the language of the Kedarites. The verses of the Qur'an are recited like a poem. Nearly 1.2 billion Muslims, residing all over the world, recite this "new song" and Glorify Allah, in their daily prayers, five times in a day. The initial Revelation came to prophet Muhammad in a cave of Mount Hira near the city of Mecca. There are several mountains near Mecca. During the annual Islamic Pilgrimage called "Hajj", Muslims from all over the world, assemble in Mecca and shout Glory to the Lord from the top of Mount Arafat. The pilgrims continuously give Glory to Allah on their ways, to and from Mecca.

"The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Verse 13.

In the Old Testament the God often speaks "I" will do this, or "I" have done this; whereas, He has chosen human beings like us, to do these jobs. (see 2 Samuel 12:7-12). Muhammad did go forth as a mighty prophet of Allah, did stir up jealousy among the most influential and dominating tribe of the pagan Arabs in Arabia. Finally with a war cry and roar, Muhammad did prevail upon the enemies of Lord - the idolaters, fulfilling the above prophecy.

"I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself, now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once." Verse 14.

The prophets that came before Muhammad had all tried with peaceful missions. But, the concept of sharing God's Glory continued to surface again and again, in one way or other. It was with the war cry, through the descendants of Kedar (Arabs), these sinful practices were destroyed and devoured, inside and outside of Arabia. The spread of Islam was swift, wide spread and at once.

"And I will bring the blind by a way they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things I will do unto them, and not forsake them." Verse 16.

It is an undeniable fact that before the advent of Islam, the pagan Arabs were like the blinds. Their religious and social concepts were crooked. The revelation of this "new song" brought them out of that darkness. Earlier, God had not sent any prophet to these people. By sending Muhammad, God fulfilled His above promise and also the following promise to Abraham;

"And also of the son of the bondwoman I will make a nation, because he is thy seed." Genesis 21:13.

Please note the word "also" in above promise. The nations of Judaism and Christianity came out from the descendants of Abraham and Sarah. The nation of Islam came out from the descendants of Abraham and Hagar. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are three children of Abraham by God's Covenants with Abraham.

This also fulfils the following prophecy by Jesus;

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but what soever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you thing to come." John 16:13

For further details about "the Paraclete" and "the Spirit of Truth" please see Section 1 of this article.

"They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images; they say to the molten images, `Ye are our gods.'" Isaiah 42 Verse 17.

History records that Prophet Muhammad did put the pagan idolaters to great shame when he demolished before them, their 365 idols that were installed in Ka'bah (Mecca), the most respected place of pilgrimage in the whole of Arabia. Today, Ka'bah is the Grand Mosque of Islam. Muslims from all over the world face towards Ka'bah while reciting their daily ritual prayers.‎
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by Originakalokalo(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
umarshek6:

Read this pls with open mind

To understand the prophecies made by Jesus on the subject, one has to begin with the First Epistle of John, Chapter 2, Verse 1. Here, Jesus Christ is called a "Paraclete" (Parakletos, Advocate, Comforter, Helper) by apostle John. The same term "Paraclete" is used by the apostle in his Gospel, in connection with a portentous prophecy made by Jesus Christ, before the end of his ministry upon this earth, for the coming of "another Paraclete". Prophet Moses also made a similar prophecy, before the end of his ministry, for the coming of his successor. Jesus Christ declared;

Note: We often read the verse ending as; "with you for ever". However; "into the age" is the literal translation of the Greek phrase; `eis ton aiona', used by John.

These two verses by John clearly demonstrate that Jesus Christ, while speaking of "another Paraclete", was speaking of the coming of "another male figure" like himself, some time in the future, after his departure. The passage quoted below also confirms that the original concept among the noted Christian scholars and populace, for the "Paraclete" was for the coming of a "male figure", but that concept was later confused with the "Holy Spirit". Here is an extract from the world renowned and distinguished Anchor Bible Volume 29A:

"The word parakletos is peculiar in the NT to the Johnannine literature. In 1John ii1 Jesus is a parakletos (not a title), serving as a heavenly intercessor with the Father. ...Christian tradition has identified this figure (Paraclete) as the Holy Spirit, but scholars like Spitta, Delafosse, Windisch, Sasse, Butlmann and Betz have doubted whether this identification is true to the original picture and have suggested that the Paraclete was once an independent salvific figure, later confused with the Holy Spirit." (page 1135).

The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ, besides being a "Messiah" was also a prophet like Moses, by his own admission. Please see John 5:46 and 9:17. Hence to say that the coming of "another Paraclete" was similar to the coming of "another Prophet" like Jesus and Moses, would not be inaccurate. OTOH, the concept of "Holy Spirit" is unequivocally negated by the following verse:

This verse clearly tells us that the coming of the Paraclete was subject to the departure of Jesus. Whereas, the "Holy Spirit" was already present. It was in existence since the day of the Creation and was hovering upon the surface of the earth (Genesis 1:2). It was also present with the prophets of the Old Testament. The "Holy Spirit" happened to be present at River Jordan when Jesus Christ was being Baptised by John the Baptist, in the early part of his ministry. So, how could Jesus say; "but if I go, I will send Holy Spirit"?

This above verse clears the confusion. The Paraclete is called the "Spirit of Truth" and not the "Holy Spirit". These are two separate terms and two independent entities. The first takes the pronoun "he" being a male figure, whereas, the second one takes the pronoun "it".

Note: 
1. In the older MSS, Codex Syriacus discovered in 1812 on Mount Sinai by Mrs.Agnes S. Lewis (and Mrs. Bensley), the text of 14:26 reads; "Paraclete, the Spirit"; and not "Paraclete, the Holy Spirit". "The Spirit" is a reference to "the Spirit of Truth" as in 15:26.

2. The word spirit, Greek. `pneu'ma', is of neutral gender and takes pronoun "it". Whereas, in almost all the verses referring to Paraclete quoted above and below, the pronoun used is "he".

3. In 1 John 4:6, the terms "the spirit of truth" and "the spirit of error" are used for the human beings.

4. History records that prophet Muhammad was known for his Truth and Honesty, long before he received the Revelations.

Jesus Christ did indicate what the Paraclete to come will do in his time. Did prophet Muhammad do those things? Let's examine;

1. "But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever he hears, he will speak..." Jn.16:13

Note: The Quran is a compilation of the "Divine Revelations" that were received by prophet Muhammad, over a period of 23 years, through the arch angel Gabriel. The prophet used to recite whatever he used to hear. Prophet's companions used to write down whatever was recited. The Quran does not contain the writings or teachings of or by Muhammad, as often mentioned by some misinformed authors.

2. "He shall glorify me." John 16:14

Note: The Quran glorifies the birth of Jesus through Virgin Mary. The Quran also confirms, Jesus was a Messiah; a Messenger of God; the Spirit from God; the Word of God and the Righteous Prophet.

3. "He shall take mine and shall disclose it to you." Jn.16:14

Note: Muhammad did declare himself a Messenger of God like Abraham, Moses and Jesus.

4. "He will teach you all things." John 14:26

Note: The Quran teaches a way of life. It guides mankind, how to live a pious life socially, politically and spiritually.

5. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." Jn.14:26

Note: The Quran speaks about the teaching of the righteous Jesus and even quotes him.

6. "He will bear witness of me" John 15:26

Note: The Quran attests the miracles performed by Jesus the Messiah. It also mentions one astonishing miracle performed by Jesus that the Gospel writers have not recorded. The Quran acknowledges that these miracles and signs were performed with the leave of Allah, by His righteous Servant and Messiah Jesus. The same is also attested in the Book of Acts 2:22; 3:13 (NASB).

Prophet Isaiah is considered to be one of the major prophets of the Old Testament. In the Book of Isaiah there are several prophecies about the coming of the Messiah. In chapter 42, Isaiah begins with a prophecy for the coming of prophet Jesus. After verse number nine, God declares through Isaiah, the "new things" that are to "spring forth" in the Land of Kedar.

In the Bible there is only one personality called Kedar. He was the grandson of prophet Abraham, through his son Ishmael (see Gen.25:13). Kedar's descendants had settled in Paran (Syno-Arabian dessert). In the Rabbinic literature Arabia is called the "Land of Kedar". Prophet Muhammad was a descendant of Kedar.

God declares through Isaiah;

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. `Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth'. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the inlands." Chapter 42, Verses 9-12.

God did reveal in the Land of Kedar, through prophet Muhammad - a direct descendant of Kedar, a "New Song" - The Qur'an (Koran). This happens to be the only Scripture to be revealed in the language of the Kedarites. The verses of the Qur'an are recited like a poem. Nearly 1.2 billion Muslims, residing all over the world, recite this "new song" and Glorify Allah, in their daily prayers, five times in a day. The initial Revelation came to prophet Muhammad in a cave of Mount Hira near the city of Mecca. There are several mountains near Mecca. During the annual Islamic Pilgrimage called "Hajj", Muslims from all over the world, assemble in Mecca and shout Glory to the Lord from the top of Mount Arafat. The pilgrims continuously give Glory to Allah on their ways, to and from Mecca.

"The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Verse 13.

In the Old Testament the God often speaks "I" will do this, or "I" have done this; whereas, He has chosen human beings like us, to do these jobs. (see 2 Samuel 12:7-12). Muhammad did go forth as a mighty prophet of Allah, did stir up jealousy among the most influential and dominating tribe of the pagan Arabs in Arabia. Finally with a war cry and roar, Muhammad did prevail upon the enemies of Lord - the idolaters, fulfilling the above prophecy.

"I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself, now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once." Verse 14.

The prophets that came before Muhammad had all tried with peaceful missions. But, the concept of sharing God's Glory continued to surface again and again, in one way or other. It was with the war cry, through the descendants of Kedar (Arabs), these sinful practices were destroyed and devoured, inside and outside of Arabia. The spread of Islam was swift, wide spread and at once.

"And I will bring the blind by a way they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things I will do unto them, and not forsake them." Verse 16.

It is an undeniable fact that before the advent of Islam, the pagan Arabs were like the blinds. Their religious and social concepts were crooked. The revelation of this "new song" brought them out of that darkness. Earlier, God had not sent any prophet to these people. By sending Muhammad, God fulfilled His above promise and also the following promise to Abraham;

"And also of the son of the bondwoman I will make a nation, because he is thy seed." Genesis 21:13.

Please note the word "also" in above promise. The nations of Judaism and Christianity came out from the descendants of Abraham and Sarah. The nation of Islam came out from the descendants of Abraham and Hagar. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are three children of Abraham by God's Covenants with Abraham.

This also fulfils the following prophecy by Jesus;

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but what soever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you thing to come." John 16:13

For further details about "the Paraclete" and "the Spirit of Truth" please see Section 1 of this article.

"They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images; they say to the molten images, `Ye are our gods.'" Isaiah 42 Verse 17.

History records that Prophet Muhammad did put the pagan idolaters to great shame when he demolished before them, their 365 idols that were installed in Ka'bah (Mecca), the most respected place of pilgrimage in the whole of Arabia. Today, Ka'bah is the Grand Mosque of Islam. Muslims from all over the world face towards Ka'bah while reciting their daily ritual prayers.‎

Let me give you more.

We baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The holy Spirit promised is the spirit of God.

Mohammed is not the SPIRIT OF GOD.

grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Let me give you more.

We baptize in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The holy Spirit promised is the spirit of God.

Mohammed is not the SPIRIT OF GOD.

grin
it promised d spirit of truth not spirit of God. Stop twisting the whole thing sir. I'm trying my best to make you understand the verse

Pls let's continue it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4106470/discussion-christian-christian-doctrine-redemption/7

Together with shadeyinka and analice107
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by analice107: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
umarshek6:
it promised d spirit of truth not spirit of God. Stop twisting the whole thing sir. I'm trying my best to make you understand the verse

Pls let's continue it here

https://www.nairaland.com/4106470/discussion-christian-christian-doctrine-redemption/7

Together with shadeyinka and analice107
You must be crazy to think you can tag me along.

Follow your Muhammad the dead terrorist to hellfire, leave me out of it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by ScienceWatch: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Who is this that says in Rev 1:11 , “I am the alpha and omega, the first and last.” The Mormon, or Muslim will say that refers to God (or Allah they may say). Then ask, what about here in Rev 21:6, “I am the Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end.” Who is that? They will say, God.
Then we refer to rev 1:17-18. “I am the first and the last, He that liveth, and was dead, and behold I am alive forever more.” Who is this? They will say, that is God, to which you reply, “When did God die?”

Also, on a side note, The Quran of Islam states that God departed the law and inspiration to the bible’s profits, that he sent down the law of Moses, and the Gospel of Jesus, (Sura 2:87; 3:3; 4:163; and 5:46), and that the word of God cannot be altered (6:34, 6:115). However, most Muslims will state that the bible has been corrupted and that the Quran must be trusted over the Christian bible. The real question is how can the Muslim trust the Quran, if in its very text it states to trust the gospels, and Allah’s words cannot be changed. Another way to state this is in a simple proof which the text bears out:

1 – If the Bible is true then the Quran is false
2 – If the Bible is false, then the Quran is false
3 – Therefore, the Quran is false

Source: https://jrcooper.org/2017/01/26/if-jesus-doesnt-know-the-hour-is-he-god/

Wow ! you great. You argue you case like the world's best high court attorney.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! by umarshek6(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
analice107:

You must be crazy to think you can tag me along.

Follow your Muhammad the dead terrorist to hellfire, leave me out of it.
u and ur fellow members ar all cowards and I proved dat yesterday and hell is u abode

Just like him

2_0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business / Pastor Kumuyi's Wife's Burial ~ How Sad! / The Argument Against Atheism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.