Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) (3055 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Sydney17(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
South Africa is always my choice destination for my vacations! Aside the whether that is similar to European and America nations,S A is a so similar to Lagos! Nigeria songs is always the favorites at most night clubs plus you can get to eat any of naija food almost everywhere with ease! Including suya and Asun! I was taking a walk round the street of Jozy and I saw this Lagos commercial bus! At first I thought its a coincidence but getting closer to the bus confirmed my curiosity! With PASUMA wonder pictures decorating the bus plus words like 'KIKU MA PA ALAANU MI' written boldly on the bus! Indeed joburg is home! In the photo is the proud owner of the bus! A thorough mushin boy according to him lol

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by eezeribe(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
What makes it Lagos 'Danfo'?
Does Lagos manufacture any vehicle called Danfo?
Is it only Lagos that has ugly looking yellow buses called Danfo?
If the number plate of the said Danfo doesn't bear Nigeria,then the assumption is flawed.
You guys will go to another man's country and start misbehaving,they start killing and burning your properties...
You call them Xenophobic....
FYI,I have been to SA more than once,so I have my logic.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2017
lol...the guy above me tho cheesy the dude no wan forget home ni or maybe he sells at orita* in SA, it kinda funny tho, but SA is the Nigerians second home smiley, I call that place home away from home grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by oyonu(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Rands and Naira... Lagos to jozy
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by eezeribe(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
lol...the guy above me tho cheesy the dude no wan forget home ni or maybe he sells at orita* in SA, it kinda funny tho, but SA is the Nigerians second home smiley, I call that place home away from home grin
Wetin I do
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
I call that place home away from home grin
Yeah. If you have a death wish.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by NwaChibuzor: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Go to india and pakistan . Maruwa (keke napep) na their number one form of transport

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Death wish bi ti bawo? i only means Nigerians are much there and all the things they sell there are mostly for NIgerians, *lobatan oo
IamLEGEND1:
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by pu7pl3(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it only Lagos that has ugly looking yellow busses called Danfo?
If the number plate of the said Danfo doesn't bear Nigeria,then the assumption is flawed.
You guys will go to another man's country and start misbehaving,they start killing and burning your properties...

Nobody gives a fvck where uve been and where you got ur logic now stfu and stop ranting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Sydney17(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Is it only Lagos that has ugly looking yellow busses called Danfo?
bros easy o! We dey fight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Sydney17(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2017
oyonu:
Rands and Naira... Lagos to jozy
naso o
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza is this true
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:
Lionessza is this true

LMFAO, I was born and raised in south africa and I have never seen such in this country. Plus the dude looks Nigerian. If it was in south africa then he must have brought it here for an exhibition to shock us grin. Have you ever seen something like this in SA ? . Plus you know there are no Nigerian or foreign nationals in our taxi industry except for the SADC ones we share boarders with.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

LMFAO, then almost a million Nigerians have a death wish . Life must be hell over there .
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lalas247(f): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Think he means the colour not the actual vehicle ... cause no other country paints their public transport that colour

Exc American school buses ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Sydney17(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
he owns a nigeria food stuffs shop by commissioner street! That's the sign board according to him! He's not driving for commercial purpose! I drank cold bottle of orijin there o

LMFAO, I was born and raised in south africa and I have never seen such in this country. Plus the dude looks Nigerian. If it was in south africa then he must have brought it here for an exhibition to shock us angry grin. Have you ever seen something like this in SA ? . Plus you know there are no Nigerian or foreign nationals in our taxi industry except for the SADC ones we share boarders with.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I was born and raised in south africa and I have never seen such in this country. Plus the dude looks Nigerian. If it was in south africa then he must have brought it here for an exhibition to shock us grin. Have you ever seen something like this in SA ? . Plus you know there are no Nigerian or foreign nationals in our taxi industry except for the SADC ones we share boarders with.
I don't know you are still here
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know you are still here

I don't know why you are bothered .
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=Sydney17 post=61470629][/quote]

Understood, but the taxi is surely foreign or was recycled from the 1950s ones lol.

I thought there is a genocide of Nigerians in south africa cheesy. How did you survive it on your visit? How does your friend survive coz I hear SA is a death zone for you people grin. Or these are the utterances of those stark in villages grin. Can you please help them answer this question for me;

If Nigerians are not safe or happy in SA , why are they still here ? Why are our embassies in Abuja and lagos overwhelmed with Nigerians who want to come here? Ain't this hypocritical of your nation? .

Hope you enjoyed your visit or are enjoying it if you're still around. By the way stay away from the part of the city where your brothers attacked the police coz over 500 citizens and ministers are there to demand for their arrests and deportation of the others. Hope they don't dare the citizens this time around coz they will not be as sympathetic as those stupid police officers were.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:

Lol. I thought you guys were hunted down like rabbits here undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't know why you are bothered .
I didn't think that will be your response...but have a nice day
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, then almost a million Nigerians have a death wish . Life must be hell over there .
& Your point is?
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
This thread is weird grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Keznews(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
He meant like Danfo bus. We know that plenty of Danfo bus ran in Nigeria, but it does not mean other countries in Africa do not have it.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I didn't think that will be your response...but have a nice day

Bye.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
This thread is weird grin

Lol, most of them always are grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
& Your point is?

grin

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2017

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=61473918][/quote]

Lol, go and give it to your governor who made zuma a chief grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Bye.
Lionessza:

Bye.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, go and give it to your governor who made zuma a chief grin grin grin
Make zuma chief
Get south African money to fund his schools...

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Make zuma chief
Get south African money to fund his schools...

Lol, the money paid for that statue could have built plenty of proper schools and fed hungry kids in imo state but you chose to honour a foreign troubled man grin. Thanks though, nice gesture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Foods To Eat Before Sex / Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.