Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (55567 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady Kachi Anifela Zion, with the username @69bars has taken to her instagram page to narrate how sars operative sexually harassed her in ilorin, after they accused her of being a yahoo girl and a prostitute

Read what She Wrote On Her Instagram Page Below:

Good evening everyone, I'm at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I'm a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I'm carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that' has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

Check It On Her Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaSc8CUgRp6/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-narrate-how-sars-harass.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by benedictnsi(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol.... There is never a good news from NPF

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by biacan(f): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian force would do anything to put a successful lady down....... yahoo girl ke

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Kimkardashain(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2017
Bunch of sex starved fools. God knws i hate NPF wit all the green blood in my vein..

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by XD3G: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
It's the era of befriending / fraternizing with Military Personnel once again.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by DozieInc(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Federal SARS misbehaving since 1914.
In PH their excesses is on another level, friday 13. Oct they arrested a friend mine that came to the junction about 7:00pm to buy something , saying he looks like a cultist, he had to give them 15k to free him, till today they havent given him his phone and wrist watch they took from him... dont really like them

27 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by fvckme(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
U no slap the ediot?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Pidginwhisper: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Again!!!Only you within 24Hrs..Shey dem SARS come back to re-finger her ni, coz I don read this story before!! shocked shockedangry

But come wetin you sef dey find for pipeline for night as na Olosho dey always parade for pipeline for night undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
the day a sars official searched my car that day i knew sars men like trouble....another time i took a wrongturn at GRA bus stop ph the policemen stationed there held me and i pleaded with them, they told me to take them to my atm machine and i refused. one of the officer threatened that if I dont comply and reduced my voice he will create a false alarm that i am a thief so people around there will gather me.

13 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by cremedelacreme: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
SARS men are mostly criminals and kidnappers that intimidate innocent people. I hate them so much. angry

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by wunmi590(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, what happened now?

Same thread on front page, biko remove one so that it won't occupy space like (Matter) grin

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by talk2percy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
But I no understand ur look goo sef...
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by YelloweWest: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sars?? Na their way be that.

Than God you were not raped.

Sars are nothing but robbers and kidnappers here in Nigeria

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Laredojohn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmm soo bad our police force keeps disgracing themselves every time, i think there is a rule that policemen are not to search peoples phone ,while doing their regular stop and search , not to talk of complaining of harassing a lady , thats very bad of them

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by AleAirHub(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
God when will good news come out of NPF angry angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by brunofarad(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na wah

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by joeeee240(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
fvckme:
U no slap the ediot?

SEE THIS PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILD. E BE LIKE SAY YOU WAN DIE undecided

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by emmyw(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
I Can't Take This Shit From Them o

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
9ja police sha..

Bunch of Idiots

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by just2endowed: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is serious. Human right activist should sue the NPF

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by cristianisraeli: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
for those that would say the lady wasnt properly dressed or something..the police have no right to touch her private parts.thats the job of a female officer.we all know those sars guys are animals in human skin and they are vagabons with power.even if the girl na hustler they still have no right..even if the girl na groupie..they still have no right

by the way nairaland..posting the same topic twicewhats up with that

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's your food Nigeria and her rich nutrients enjoy it dear...
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Pjogs: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Officers dey tap current
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by sureheaven(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
No good news about NPF. It's a pity everything is working negatively in this country. Soon they will deny it, what a shame......

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Chukazu: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
you should have some form of evidence

Nigerian police can never own up to such..."in fact that can easily frame you up for trying to molest an officer of the force"

get their vehicle number or something

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by pointstores(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nawa
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
If you live in Ilorin or study in Lautech, ogbomosho, you will be used it. All these Sars are thieves. They burst hostels all in the name of searching for yahoo guys. Awon ole radarada.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.