Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! (17111 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Ndipe(m): 2:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Tell your cousin not to be a doormat. If the mother in-law calls again to insult her, simply hang up on her, and do that repeatedly. If she comes over to her house to insult her, order her to leave immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Etianwanokon: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Infertility, women are always subjected to all sorts of test. Let her hubby equally run a test on his sperm count.
Who knows, spiritually, the mother in law might be the problem.
She must confide in the husband.
God will visit her at the right time. Amen and amen and amen.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Etianwan, abadie?
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Bibi294(f): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
Good day Nairalanders, it is with a sad heart I write this piece , the mother in law of my cousin is tormenting her, and it is affecting her both emotionally and physically.

My cousin has been married for one year and three months , she is yet to conceive and is medically healthy, but her mother in law is making her life miserable, for the last five month's her mother in law has been calling her in the midnight to shout at her to give her a grand child, she cannot report to her husband because it will cause a quarrel that might separate the son and mother and she will be called a witch and all blames will be pushed on her, my cousin refuse to eat anything and hardly speaks to anyone, her mother in law also constantly visits her to insult her , she tells my cousin that there is no barren woman in their family and she knows that she has aborted her womb and her time in the house will soon be up.

Please nairalanders what advice can I give to my cousin, because this lady is in pains .

hope it's not the doctor who performs 1200 d n c in a year... If it is... Then she needs spiritual cleansing
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by 9japrof(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Brotherly! cheesy

As much as i admire your periscope, i must say those are nothing but words of a juvenile. Why? because then, there Wud be alot of variables.... Chief among them been your wify! No woman Wud agree to stay 3gud yrs without seducing u and traping your sperm. Do you want ppl to brand her barren?
Even if she agrees during courtship, then she goes out and sees other ladies she wedded b4 strolling with their babies,
She Wud get you so high and rock u so hard you wudnt know when u Hala the kids! grin

Don't joke with ladies mehn. Don't

Choi, you don finish me B that, Juvenile? , Haba oga, on a Tuesday?

Anyway I agree with u on a lot of things, more especially the area where you insinuated that my woman who might have agreed during courtship might break our gentle man agreement. So what do you suggest, should I make her sign it in paper in the presence of my lawyer ?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by NemzySeries(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2017
d husband, ur cousin & d MIL are all very mad & uncrious....watz d man doing abt? is he dat insensitive to hiz wife's cry? why is d wife not opening up to her husband? & why is d MIL acting like getting children is by one's sexual exercise?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Tunagee(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
Good day Nairalanders, it is with a sad heart I write this piece , the mother in law of my cousin is tormenting her, and it is affecting her both emotionally and physically.

My cousin has been married for one year and three months , she is yet to conceive and is medically healthy, but her mother in law is making her life miserable, for the last five month's her mother in law has been calling her in the midnight to shout at her to give her a grand child, she cannot report to her husband because it will cause a quarrel that might separate the son and mother and she will be called a witch and all blames will be pushed on her, my cousin refuse to eat anything and hardly speaks to anyone, her mother in law also constantly visits her to insult her , she tells my cousin that there is no barren woman in their family and she knows that she has aborted her womb and her time in the house will soon be up.

Please nairalanders what advice can I give to my cousin, because this lady is in pains .

All these stupid ladies; when dem dey do abortion in the past they fail to realize the grave consequence in the future. The mother in law is right joo!
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by 247beauty: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
She should go ahead and tell her husband. They're one and bears each other's burden. One can chase a thousand but two ten thousand.
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by asahnwaKC: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
She should be matured and have her stand.... Why will she continue to pick the mother in-law call...if she's not ready to treat her like her daughter. Ingnor her and focus on your marriage.... No need to get the son involved. By the time she can't get your attention then she will face her son.. Case close
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Mrjo(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Would you suggest the 'overlook' if she were your close female relative Just a question oooo embarassed
yeah! The greatest battle is within, my wife was once in that situation though nt from anybody bt once she put away worries she achieved it.
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Analee(f): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Greenbullet:

tel her to go on her knees,n locate a strong church,if she is in ph,sh shud locate OPM@doctorJesus city@aluu ph or MFM,trust me dat mother in law will either leave her alone 4eva,or reconcile wit her.tank me later
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by TheSociopath(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
she and her MIL should go to the clinic to run fertility tests if she's sure of herself.

She might have caused damage to her womb with abortions or untreated infections.

Goes to say things we do in the past always have a way of coming back to bite us in the ass

I love you for this
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:
Do these things till happen in this modern age? WTF , some MIL's can be devils in human form, a marriage of just one year three months

My wife and I would stay three years without giving birth, I must enjoy her to the full before I start sharing equipments with any new born grin

Correct man.

Enjoy yourselves to the fullest before you welcome your angels.
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Just 1year, the woman is complaining and calling her barren. That why I don't like mother-in-laws, I prefer father in laws, I hate someone telling me how to live my life. I feel so uncomfortable with these elderly women, they are literally a pain in the ass.

My future mother-in law should not try this shiit with me, I go show am say khaki no be leather.

At the bolded, your destiny is in your hands and not in the hands of others. It's YOU and only YOU that will determine how your life will be, not your father, mother, siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, friends, in laws and the rest.

IT'S JUST YOU!!!!!

This is one thing Africans fail to realise, which the whites know and make full use of.
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by HARDDON: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:

Choi, you don finish me B that, Juvenile? , Haba oga, on a Tuesday?

Anyway I agree with u on a lot of things, more especially the area where you insinuated that my woman who might have agreed during courtship might break our gentle man agreement. So what do you suggest, should I make her sign it in paper in the presence of my lawyer ?

grin grin

Not only lawyer, involve amadioha! cheesy grin

When you were fellowshiping without raincoat you didn't know you are a super magnum sniper?
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by ImaIma1(f): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Op your cousin is tormenting herself by allowing her MIL treat her anyhow.
Let us stop all these over respect or misplaced respect. Because the woman is older doesn't give her the right to treat her DIL with disrespect. Respect is reciprocal. It is not just age that earns respect but the comporting of the person.
My MIL cannot be disrespecting me and you expect me to keep quiet. It is either i tell her to butt out or i call my own mother to call her
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

At the bolded, your destiny is in your hands and not in the hands of others. It's YOU and only YOU that will determine how your life will be, not your father, mother, siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, friends, in laws and the rest.

IT'S JUST YOU!!!!!

This is one thing Africans fail to realise, which the whites know and make full use of.
Exactly.
Re: My Cousin's Mother-In-Law Is Tormenting Her! by mechanics(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fame333:
lets her talk to her hubby abt it...he will know what to tell his mum. its too early for the mother to be disturbing her like that.

this is the type of woman that makes women wish their mother in law dead.
true talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin? / A Grandma's Love *pic* / Does This Make Me A Polygamist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.