Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed (29054 Views)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by SalamRushdie: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
The days of evil have befallen us as a people ..We voted in the devil

8 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by kettykin: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
anyone blaming the military is very foolish and an unrepentant illiterate , does Nigeria have a military ?, shamless illiterates !!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Beremx
toketimt

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:

toketimt
Egift

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Ngene44: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
coluka:
Funny thing is some of these people that were killed were among those celebrating the murder of innocent unarmed Biafrans in the south east. When will Christians in Nigeria stand with one voice to condemn the incessant killing of Christians in this country. When it happens to fellow Christians in the east or south south, you will see Northern and south west Christians celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians just because they are from another tribe. Christians in Nigeria are some of the most foolish Christians I've ever seen. The Buhari government with their Jan.jaweed army in collaboration with these Fulani herdsmen are sthealthly carrying out a jihad against Christians in this country and the same Christians especially those from The southwest are busy playing tribal politics and celebrating the murder of their fellow Christians. Why do you think the Buhari government is refusing to term these herdsmen as terrorists? The governor of Kaduna rather went to pay them some money. The same government is quick to declare unarmed Biafran agitators as terrorists but these armed murderous herdsmen are just mere criminals. Christians in this country can continue allowing themselves to be divided by tribe and politics while their enemies with one mind continue to wipe them out systematically.
in the future, Nigeria will turn to Turkey. the Christians are busy calling themselves afonji and IPOB when they all have a common enemy

13 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Egift
genbuhari

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:

genbuhari
Uncle Gbawe

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Uncle Gbawe
sis obiagel1

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:

sis obiagel1
Passingshots

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Megatrix:
These are just mere criminals carrying out mere criminal activities. The terrorists are elsewhere carrying dangerous flags and singing dangerous songs. Nigeria we hail thee!!! What an Animal farm of a country

Exactly, the ones butcharing these people are just 'mere criminals' while IPOB carrying flags are the real terrorists? Really?

Ok, the people affected shouldnt feel too bad, what happend was just mere criminals at work. The real threat is IPOB.

10 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by DoubleObee(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Lai Muhammad... The Afonja messenger said they are mere criminals who steal yams and tubers..

Nigeria is only after defenseless citizens who protest for restructuring and referendum

gringringringringringringringringringrin
are you even talking about that idiot that doesn't know the meaning of terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
lalasticlala Seun
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Kyase(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Welcome.... So what do you have to say about the thread? undecided
what do you want me to say oga. Should i wail?
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Kyase(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:
kyase
thunder.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by zombieHUNTER: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kyase:
what do you want me to say oga. Should i wail?

So who told you all you have been contributing in other threads ...
Say something on the topic at hand

13 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kyase:
thunder.
fire?

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Ochinex(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afterall so many of them celebrated the killings in the East and even wanted attacking the Igbos in Plateau.. Na their Wahala.. they should deal with it...

11 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Kyase(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:
fire?
you
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

So who told you all you have been contributing in other threads ... Say something on the topic at hand
i only contribute when i feel like.
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kyase:
you
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by zombieHUNTER: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kyase:
i only contribute when i feel like.

I will not take that today
You MUST contribute on this particular thread

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by yaki84: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Passingshots
gorotango

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by 900warriorz: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
I dont know what the post is about but I just want to comment today.....thank you! cheesy
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by asawanathegreat(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blame d governor for those rubbish happening in d state.
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by cristianisraeli: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
when will the python go and dance in that region and the crocodile smile as well

1 Like

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by chiraqDemon(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yet no breaking news about it. Sad
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by SmartyPants(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is the actual definition of genocide...something is very very wrong here

This is the utmost act of betrayal... a govt tasked with protecting its people is complicit in their death, after luring them into a false sense of security, upon the fact that these poor souls where already driven from their homes.

Men, women and children not spared.

The crimes of Northern Nigeria are piling up and stinking to the skies!

Innocent blood has been crying out against Northern Nigeria since 1967, and there must be a day of reckoning!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Asajesus(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
pls oh for the records they are not terrorist, they are mere criminals.... besides the people of middle belt have not seen anything, shebi they want one Nigeria n Fulani supremacy?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by cstr1000: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is sad. undecided
And some people have the gall to champion buhari till 2023. Please on what rational basis?
Even if you like buhari, you should have the decency not to insult other people's sensibilities by championing that fossil in a public forum.
Keep it to yourself like a weird fetish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wicked

1 Like

Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by Lomprico2: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
kettykin:
anyone blaming the military is very foolish and an unrepentant illiterate , does Nigeria have a military ?, shamless illiterates !!

Abi what we have now are "atilogwu" dancers. grin
Re: Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed by lagosrd: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is a deliberate act of genocide. Pureeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.