Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (49374 Views)

SYNW Celebrates Onyeka Nwelue For His Outstanding Contributions To African Liter / Onyeka Nwelue And Ikenna Okeh Presents 'saving Mungo Park' / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by ivolt: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
He's not even happy that someone is taking him serious

Very stupid comment.

11 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Decryptor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

So someone who wants to molest you sexually takes you serious right? You are part of the people he is talking about with your warped thinking. SMH!

10 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Fxwarrior: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

You are becoming more foolish daily.

10 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by daveemuobo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
morrizo:
Guy considering the economy of the country right now, I will advice u to sleep with her there is nothing wrong if that will help u get ur capital to start a life. Every big organization once had some unbelievable secrete that was never told but taken to the grave by there founders.
Wish I can have such opportunity to finance my own business.

dude is a f**ing visiting professor of 2 foreign universities and not a lowlife like you.

11 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by ayaside(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Exactly....No every dude is interested in your body.

4 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by crazygod(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Only u all woman wan molestation u for sex. Keep lying there. Oh I forgot, u're a filmmaker
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by tishbite41(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
dat Nigerian women laughing at him part got me cranked up. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cute dude
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

This has been dispatched for you. You can run, but a rainy day will come soon.

5 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Attention to the ladies on NL ,I will straff for free
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by missyadorable(f): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
How can a man complain about being offered sex? something they always want something they do every possible thing to have?
A man complaining of molestation with sex is a mad man.....
Period
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by yinka2011: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
well done sa.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by kay29000(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:
Believe Facebook stories at your own risk.

What most people do on Facebook/Twitter is seek attention to gather more followers. Then they bid the account for sale or use it to promote brands.

Stay woke!

Nah! I don't think this was made up. Onyeka Nwelue is a known academician/movie producer. This was shared by him on his Facebook account. This is his personal account of what happened to him.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Your stupidity is stunning.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by cstr1000: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Take a professor of two IVY league universities serious?
I will like to see your boyfriend or husband.
He must have the looks of a brad pitt and the wealth of a Fortune 500 CEO, if not, then he is not in Onyeka's class.

6 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by sarutobie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
ivolt:

When does "biacan" = the female folks?

The view of a woman does not give you the right to disparage all women,
neither does he confer you with the license to encourage and support molestation.

SMH
Prove me wrong by quoting 5 posts that are in support of the male writer..I am waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by NanaOfosu: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
WOW THAT IS AN EASY COLLATERAL shocked TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by ivolt: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kobicove:
Truly women get away with a lot of things under the guise of being "the weaker sex"

No, females don't get away with a lot of things,
it is the coward male who refuse to report that gave them such
license.

If no woman ever reported a male rapist, the rapist will get away
with it. Same thing applies to a man who refuses to report a female rapist
but is quick to bring it up to gain sympathy or delegitimize campaign against
sexual violence.

Society can never progress when victims hide under their bed while throwing
occasional stones outside.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by centboy123456(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
kay29000:
Of course there will always be double standards. I remember a couple of years ago, I was in my room, nursing a hangover from the night before, and my friend's female friend came into the room. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see her standing there. I had seen her for the first time a few hours before then when my friend told me to help her turn on the TV/DSTV as he was leaving the flat. So, there she was in my room, asking me if I am okay and all that. I told her I had a little too much too drink last night and needed to sleep it off, then she asked if she could lie down beside me on the bed. I thought I wasn't hearing well, but I sha nodded. She lay down beside me, and I turned around to continue my sleep. A few minutes later, she tapped me, I turned around, and she slowly kissed me. I didn't want to embarrass her, so I played along...long story short, we had sex.

If it was the other way around, the female in the equation would have shouted rape. Because, really, that was like rape to me.

so u mean she rape u and u didn't tell the police guy Na wow for u oh

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by sarutobie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:
How can a man complain about being offered sex?
something they always want
something they do every possible thing to have?

Period
@ ivolt, another female moniker encouraging sexual molestatation...I’m still waiting...

8 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Period
Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to comment and remove all doubts. With this statement of yours, your foolishness is parallel to none. If the men in your life have been he-goats so far, perhaps you should change your circle of men. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by kay29000(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
centboy123456:

so u mean she rape u and u didn't tell the police guy Na wow for u oh

lol! Funny dude.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by centboy123456(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
joystickextend1:
You dont mean it wink

hahahahah yes oh he mean it if Na u waiting u for do d woman
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by anochuko01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Period
this simply shows the calibre of people you role with and the kinda mentality you have.

6 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by ivolt: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Period

I hope you are typing this from yaba left
because a mentally-balanced person can't type this rubbish.

Get well soon!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by enshi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't believe

Meanwhile contact is for ur beautiful wall papers of different designs
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Xisnin(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Period

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

There are a lot of brainless people commenting on nairaland these days.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by messenger4891: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
sharp man!!!

advert noni oh

Weldon sir!!
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Tecno66: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na hiv u wan collect so.
dainformant:
Abroad based Nigerian film-maker and talented writer, Onyeka Nwelue[s][/s], has opened up about women molestation after being a victim. According to him, people see women as weaker vessels - hence letting them get away with anything they want such as s3xual molestation. He also opened up on how he has been molested severally by ladies including the powerful one.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

In July, a female fan came to my hotel room in New York and undressed herself. I kept telling her I was not interested in sex. Or her body. She didn't mind. She wanted sex with me. I had just flown in from Cuba. I had Cuban rum, which I drank when I was losing my mind. She did not want to go home.

Turn around the table: a male fan in the hotel room of a woman, undressed. That is RAPE!

Women get away with anything because we deceptively say they are weaker sex. Bunkum!

On my film set recently, a powerful woman came to ask me for sex before she could give me the loan I asked from her. I told everyone who was close to me on set. Thank God, my two producers are women. I told them.

As a child, I was molested by a woman. Someone we called Aunty. I made a short film, The Great Masturbator highlighting this issue.

In Calgary, I spoke about being molested by a woman infront of Nigerian women and they all started laughing at me. I cursed them. I was angry.

Women are about themselves. The Boy Child has no supporter. The women think only about themselves. No woman wants to know what I am going through psychologically but they want us to help them update my Facebook with: "Me, too!"

No way, I won't. Unless they take our cases seriously too, I am not pandering to that!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/onyeka-nwelue-reveals-how-he-was-sxually-molested-by-women.html
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by centboy123456(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
kay29000:

lol! Funny dude.

nigga go nd tell d police she rape u

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by trilobite: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
missyadorable:

Period

seriously?!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Razor Tongue: A Story / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.