Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (85439 Views)

If Demons Can Masturbate (18+) / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Sensitivity1254: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

See this guy ooo, so dude sixteen thousand dollars is a lie, I don't want to divulge too much information about the money part of this story before, but now I think some people think stuffs like that doesn't happen. Stay tuned

Stuffs like that happens. The fact that some haven't experienced it does not make it a lie or fabrication.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2017
lexaydfg:

Okay oooo... I thought you were adding salt and sugar to the story... Thats means you are a billionaire

I'm still here waiting to read your story...

Btw.. it is true life story...

Yes it's basically a non-fiction and that's why I am writing is the 1st person point t of view, and 16,000 is just around 2.250 millions naira when these events happened
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by lexaydfg(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

Yes it's basically a non-fiction and that's why I am writing is the 1st person point t of view, and 16,000 is just around 2.250 millions naira when these events happened

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by yhormite: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Abeg continue joor #Yorubademons
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seun9303: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice one... fire on!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by itsandi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is interesting... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by ogabs20(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
bros please na be updating this story quickly na, it seems interesting
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by menace001(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Update pls
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cooking pot is steaming
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by MichaelBlake40: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm Tobillionaire19 the update was short hope nothing is wrong
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
With the way Ray had handled the Honda beast, it wasn't a surprise we didn't spend more than an hour and few minutes before we reached Ibadan.

Abbey had called his dad, who was very angry with him from the way he had sounded on phone. He was being coronated as a first class chief and without being biased it is true we should have gone the day before to witness the traditional rites.

He purposely avoided that because he knew his parents will break down his neck with sermons of moving back to Ibadan and settling down.

It's probably one of the reasons he never brought any girl along with us as he wouldn't want his family meddling into his affairs and becoming unnecessarily attached to a girl he did not have marital plans with.

On my part I ride on the excuse of still too inexperienced and financially unstable to settle down, big fat lie as I can easily survive with a wife and a kid, even two wouldn't pose a threat considering my financial muscle, but the pressure is not even there, being the last child is truly blissful.

On the contrary, Abbey is the second and the only male at that and also being his mother's only child makes matter worse, he dreads calls from the woman and often ignores it a couple of times.

I could feel my friends pain as I thought about it all, but it's a cross he has to bear alone, we all have our battles and mine is just sitting right here beside me, fortunately it feels like a battle won already, Sade has been such a sport and fun lady, both of us alone have technically downed seventy percent of the Hennessy.

The party was indeed an interesting one, as contrary to my belief, the varieties of food, the music which was a live band and of course the booze all synced together to give all of us a swell of a time.

A couple of women could be seen unwrapping Sharwama at a corner before eating it like morsels of Eba, I wondered what they were thinking, I codedly pointed them out to the girls and they laughed uncontrollably, if not for the large speakers they would have heard us mocking them.

The highlight of the day was when we had gone to spray money on Abbey's dad and the Juju musician did wonders, marvelously singing our praises and that of the girls, he probably have gotten the Information from Ray, I remembered I saw him whispering something into the ears of one of the band boys...

Lucy did not particularly understand what was being sang except that she heard her name and she started jumping like a lost puppy that just saw her mother, the scene was hilarious and I video recorded her, planning to tease her with it later.

I also had a dance contest with the newly installed chief himself and the aged man effortlessly sent me back to my hometown with his traditional dance steps, he pulled off his Agbada gown at a point and schooled me as I watched on in awe of his energy, grining from ear to ear.

Soon people began to disperse, the clouds begin to get dark, the once salmon and vibrant purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town, save for the floodlight that illuminated the event centre car park, you would hardly pick out a face from the darkness that enveloped the sky.

We had exited the hall and walked to the park, waiting for Abbey who had been pre-occupied since we got to the venue, I'm not surprised and I didn't miss him one bit until few seconds ago that I realized we haven't made arrangements for accommodation for the night.

Sade and Lucy had taken off their Agbada gowns and Sade was struggling with the strap of her open-toe red bottoms heel shoe, I took in her full physique without the free flowing gown and was wowed, she's around five foot seven inches tall, and the short sleeve top she wore hugged her body like a second skin, I thought it's rather too small and she would have problems taking them off.

Her boobs were of medium size and the ass Is just simply indescribable, in a nutshell she would pass for a Nigerian Jennifer Lopez.

I offered to help her with the shoe as I crouched in front of her and unbuckled the strap, repeating the act on her left leg. She smiled and mouthed a ' thank you ' smiling and revealing a beautiful set of white dentition

" Oh my God, she has dimples " I thought amazingly while smiling back at her.

" I go love ooo " Lucy said referring to my shoe unbuckling gesture, while dropping two pairs of slides from her bag.

" momma raised a gentleman, Sade anytime you want to put off anything, I mean anything I'm here to help other people can collect their help from Raymond " I declared emphasizing on the word anything hoping they catch the sarcasm. They all burst out laughing and shaking their heads simultaneously.

" ahhh.. ashewo boy, what do you mean anything? " Lucy replied me again, trying to probe, but I'm vast in the game of mild flirting, so I just shook my head and told her she has a dirty mind, turning the table on her.

I gazed into Sade's eyes and realized her thoughts were running wild, she was still shocked probably from what I said and I could see she was trying to decipher it but couldn't, shots well fired and received I believed. Lucy and I keep throwing bants while Ray called Abbey to know his whereabouts and plan our next move.

He seem to have gotten through to him when he moved some meters away from us and spoke on the phone for some minutes.

" He said he will meet us here very soon, he went and get some food for us from his family house " he announced and lifted himself up to sit on the trunk of the truck.

We continued gisting, mainly about the party and I keep on flirting humorously with Sade at every opportunity I get.

Soon the headlight of a Toyota Camry blinded us for a moment, heading towards our direction, I was about to curse the offender when I figured it could probably be Abbey, the car got nearer and I could make out his face from the windscreen.

He parked the car beside the truck and came down, walking towards us.

" What's up bro, lets get out of here " he said with a weary face looking very tired.

No questions asked as Ray jumped into his car and the girls followed suit, I was about entering too when Abbey slapped my nape and dragged me with him.

" Werey! so you wan leave me alone go begin play romeo abi? we are riding together... puusssy nigger! " he decided without my permission and I squeezed my face scratching the spot on my neck where he had hit me.

Ray ignited the engine and horned at Abbey to lead the way, we sped out of the gated event place and drove into the dark, destination unknown to anyone but Abbey alone.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Leks25: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
This story is taking time o
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eillyeillz(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2017
Bruh! what's the hold up??
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Realist!

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by lexaydfg(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one bro... still expecting more... thank God it weekend, so you have enough time to update us like three long posts
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Leks25:
This story is taking time o

I never said it's a short one, it's probably still very long, hang around for real tales, we are just beginning.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Ride on bro, I dey ur back like never before
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
" Pheeew! I'm so famished and worn out, but I'll be fine." after what seem like a long haul of silence, Abbey finally spoke.

" I think I should show you we have nice night life around here in Ibadan too, let's go to this new club my cousin manages, it's an hotel too by the way and I made reservations for three rooms "

" Good idea! but I think you should call Ray and let's hear from the girls if they aren't too tired for more groove " I said while glancing back to check if Ray trucks is still directly behind us.

" That's true though, I hope you guys enjoyed the party, I'm sorry I wasn't really available "

" Ah, your old man is really fun, we had a dance contest, and I was marveled by his energy and moves, he won hands down, I'm surprised you didn't take after him in that department "

Abbey smiled at my comment and asked me to call Ray because he doesn't want to call while driving. I agreed with him, thinking why I didn't do that in the first instance.

I dialled Ray's line and he picked almost immediately, but it was a female voice that beeped through the phone earpiece. I figured it was Lucy and I relayed the plan to her.

" It's alright bro, since the club is inside the hotel they can easily go in and rest if they are feeling jaded " Ray's rasp voice sounded and I figured the phone must have been on loudspeaker.

I ended the call and sank back into the car bucket-seat, picked up an energy drink Abbey was sipping from and took a gulp before letting sleep take over me for a moment.

The blaring horn soon woke me up and my eyes fluttered a bit before adjusting to the bright fluorescent LED lamps that shone brilliantly from all corners of a gigantic building.

The gate opened and a middle aged man appeared and pushed it further till it gave way, a magnificent edifice surface behind, and there were several building detached at strategic location on the expanse of land.

The hotel was painted grey, mixed and decorated with brick tiles, the driveway was flanked by neatly mowed lawns on both sides, a couple of cars were parked vertically facing the fence but there's still enough space to take more.

Abbey pulled up beside one of the parked cars and I could see Ray from the mirror, swerving in and parking in one swift move.

Before we stepped down a guy walked towards us, the spacious compound was well illuminated so his striking resemblance with Abbey was evident and I need no soothsayer to tell me he's the talked about cousin.

Few minutes later we headed towards the room after getting key cards from Sadiq as he'd introduced himself earlier, I got one card, Ray and Abbey got one and the girls took one as well.

The rooms were well furnished and it smells of Lavender, the floor was tiled with marbles and a thirty-two inch television set was hung on the wall.

The king sized bed was well laid, and I almost felt the urge to sleep for a minute the moment I sighted the Burberry themed duvet.

I folded and dropped my Agbada on the bed and strolled back to the lobby after pocketing the cigarrate pack I had bought on the way.

Sade was by the entrance of their room holding a phone to her ear, our eyes met and I winked at her, she signaled with her hand for me to wait as I was about to walk towards the stairs, I stopped in my tracks and walked back a bit while she continued talking silently on the phone.

I calmly checked her out again, she had her legs crossed and was leaning on the smoothly painted cream colored wall, her mosha skin complimented the wall and my weird discovery amused me, my lips curved into a short smile.

Her painted red lips moved sensually as she spoke and my thoughts ran wild, I wished they were pleasing something that has began to stir in my pants.

She had put off the top of the Agbada gown top too and was spotting a white camisole with the two black bra straps clearly visible on her smooth shoulder. I wonderfully took in every inch of her body, letting my eyes roam freely.

She caught me staring, she had since finished her call and I was oblivious of it in my state of fantasy. She closed the gap between us swinging her hips like a model struting on a runway, I felt my head go light hoping she would just slam her matte red lips on mine.

" Hey I was about to come check on you, the lounge is in the penthouse, and your friends are already there, Lucy wants to rest a bit and will join us later "

" uh-oh ok " I managed to blurt out, shaking off her mesmerizing demeanor.

She led the way, catwalking towards the stairs as I followed her sheepishly like a culprit caught in the act.

" This girl is playing with fire, I will eat the moi moi with the leaf I swear " I whispered to myself, giggling like a baby being tickled.

We descended the stairs and the receptionist, a dark petite, but very busty young lady, pointed to the back door as a shorter and alternative route to the lounge. I shook my head lightly wondering how fast and quick I'm able to take in the physique of women.

Once out of the reception, I closed the gap between us and held her hand squeezing it lightly, touching women innocently is one good way to flirt cautiously and it has never failed me, she held my hand tighter in response and we ascended the spiral stairs following the heavy sound booming from the lounge speakers.

We reached a small terrace and saw a door with an inscription ' LOUNGE ' on the door and another plaque that reads ' NO SMOKING' by the wall on both sides, as Sade proceeded to turn the handle I pulled her back " stay with me" I requested before bringing out the pack of cigarette to light one.

I took a long drag and blew rings of smoke in the air. It was my first stick of the day and my head swelled, the nicotine affecting me and blurring my vision a bit, Sade was saying something I couldn't make out, she then reached for my trousers and dipped her hands in......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by itsandi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Update! cheesy cheesy Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by DiegoNakel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Proud to be a Yoruba Demon !!!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Didov1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
ok m here,thanks for the mention tobillionaire19,hope no punishment for latecomers like me
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sade dipped her hand into my pants pocket and brought out the cigarette pack, her hands brushed my penis in the process and the act sent waves of sensation through my whole body.

I knew she did it on purpose, I smiled and took another drag at the cigarette and dropped the lighter on her stretched hands.

She lit a stick and started smoking with me, at the veranhda of the penthouse. We continued smoking in silence for a while, polluting the air with puffs of smoke.

" I love the way you smoke, kind of classy you know "

" Thanks, I get that a lot though " I said with an air of sophistication, I stabbed the remnants of the cigarette stub on the railings I leaned on and faced her, looking straight into her white bright eyes, I noticed she fixed lashes.

" What? Do you have some sort of degree in gawking " she blurted out, smoke sifting through her nostrils, a smile appeared on my lips and I licked the lower part seductively.

" I don't know what you mean by that, but if a full bloodied man like me spends as much time as I've spent with you today, and does not get attracted to you then something is wrong with that man " I said pausing to swallow imaginary saliva before I begin to talk again.

" You are convincingly breathtaking sexy, and a great conversationalist, on a scale of one to ten on my kind of girl rating, I'll give you nine. You don't wanna know what I've done to you in my head "

" Hmmm...my stomach is fluttering, but of course guys like you always have their way with words, thank you nonetheless, I'm just bothered about what you could have possibly done to me in that big head of yours " she said, her lips curving into a smile while touching my head with her index finger.

" some things are better left unsaid, besides action speak louder than words " I patted her cheeks and winked at her, she smiled and clapped her hands in mockery of a well delivered speech.

She threw the cigarette stub on the floor and I crushed it with my shoe before she could do so " I'm a man of my words, I'll help you off anything, even the light on a cigaratte stub, anything at all " I gazed into her eyes searching for her emotions and she giggled and shook her head.

" I've gotten this one, time for the bold step " I thought ad we found our way into the lounge, the room was cold as the central air conditioner was on full blast, Sade wrapped her hands around herself and I moved closer and pulled her into a warm embrace from the side.

We walked that way towards the table Abbey and Ray were seated. The Lounge was scanty and we were not more than twenty people, probably due to the fact that it's a newly opened place.

The disco lights danced around the hall with flashes of different colors appearing and disappearing on people's faces.

There were red and black leathered sofa positioned in six rows horizontally with a wide table each at the center, two huge super speakers were held with chains to the ceiling and a DJ booth flanked the bar counter on the right.

The walls were decorated with a bubble themed wallpaper and picture frames of musical legends could be seen hung strategically.

I smiled when I saw my favorite rapper of all time Tu-pac Afeni Shakur. I moved closer to the frame to read the quote on the pic, still holding Sade closely, my arms wrapped firmly around her.

I squint my eyes to make out the tiny black texts, 'a woman brought you into this world you have no right to disrespect one' i read out loud to the hearing of Sade and she nodded her head in agreement.

" That's where I got my gentleman vibes from, Tupac is my favorite rapper and as you can see your heart is safe with me baby " I spoke into her ears in a husky tone making sure my lips brushed her ears before straightening up.

I watched her jerk a bit and swallow hard, she wanted to say something but I guess words fail her. We finally got to the table and I shook hands with everyone, Sadiq and a couple of other guys were seated, I fist-bumped with Ray and Abbey and took a sit beside Sade as she waved to the boys.

Few minutes later Sadiq brought some plates and Abbey went downstairs and brought a blue medium sized cooler filled with warm rice and lots of meat.

My stomach rumbled at the sight and I became hungry instateneously, the food went round with Sade serving everyone in two pairs, she served me last and we ate together.

The boys soon resumed drinking after one of the waiters packed the used plates away, and the DJ picked tempo with his songs mixing. I settled for an energy drink after much persuasion from Sade and also considering what I have consumed already at the party, Ray stood up and announced he wanted to check on Lucy.

I continued my onslaught with the sweet nothings I was feeding Sade, she was good with conversation and that intrigues me, nothing excites me like a good conversation with an intelligent woman. I'm simply sapiosexual, I can't be caught pants down with a dumb and dull chic unless it's just for the night.

I soon finished my drink and I told Sade I'm stepping out for another smoke, she sprang up immediately and followed me towards the exit. I looked back in time to catch Abbey boring holes into my back with his eyes, I winked and he returned the gesture smiling foolishly.

" Just hearing you breath in my ear sends shivers down my spine " Sade confessed as I released puffs of smoke into the air, I kept a straight face and looked into her eyes intently.

" don't look at me like that! " she cooed, pouting her lips.

" Are my eyes setting this fine ass body on fire " I asked and drew her close enough causing her boobs to rest on my chest, my hands firmly holding her waist.

She grabbed my head and I knew she lost it that moment and no way we are going back Into the lounge, she finally pressed her lips into mine, still holding her waist, I opened my mouth slightly giving space for her tongue to intrude, and probe further.

My hands moved down to her mountainous ass and I squeezed it lightly, feeling a tinge of fulfillment as I've wanted to do that all day, she kept sucking on my lips and tongue fiercely almost making me run out of breath.

I broke free and met a confused and disappointed look on her face, moments like this needs less words and more action, I grabbed her hand and descended the stairs half walking and half running towards the hotel building.

The seconds we were in my room we were tearing at each other's cloth, it's funny how a fully dressed person becomes stark naked in seconds during make out sessions. Her white camisole came off first and her trouser followed suit, she was spotting a matching set of underwear, a lacy black bra and panties.

I noticed my top and shoe was gone too and my trouser was below my knee, we locked lips again as I pushed her onto the bed wriggling my legs out of my trouser successfully.

My bulge was unusually and extremely strong, threatening to tear my Calvin Klein underwear as I feel the energy boosters I consumed showing effects.

I unclapsed her bra hook from behind and removed it in one swoop, claiming one nipple with my mouth. Her head swung backwards in response and her crotch dripped of wetness sieving through the lacy panties onto my navel.

I continued sucking the nipples, substituting from left to right at interval, " This one! This one!! " she moaned loudly when I had spend too much time on the left breasst at one point, she pushed my head towards the right.

My left hand roamed and ransacked every inch of her body, pressing the right buttons while I simultaneously used my right hand to open my phone music playlist, I struggled to find my aphrodisiac and press play before Sade turned me over, I was amazed at her strength.

My pants flew off in a blink....

' I know it's late, I know it's late
and baby I can't focus, focus
I just flew in, in town today
I'm hoping that you notice, did you notice?
I just posted my landing, oh
Wondering if the same old understanding, stands
'

Chris Brown's ' Sex Back To Sleep ' track filled the air just in time to accompany my divk through the journey into Sade's warm and sweet mouth.

" Fuvk! " I growled as my divk pistoned in and out of her mouth, she gained momentum and would suck for a while and then lick the tip of my tool, the pattern sent crazy burning sensation through my body and I'd wiggle like somone being bathed with hot oil.

I started singing to the lyrics of the song being played to avert my mind from reaching orgasm, but Sade's head game is too strong tight, after few minutes I nutted in her mouth. She ran into the bathroom while I laid down catching my breath on the bed, my eyes dilating and beads of sweat forming on my head, despite the air conditioner being on full blast.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tuhndhay(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Cool Bro, following
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by lexaydfg(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2017
Bad guy
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2017
We made frontpage yo! Thanks to all th loyal followers. I'm cooking something!

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by amacastel: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Basic123:

yeah,like ERI of igbo people.I have read the story.but what I read that oduduwa was the fallen angel while ERI is the fallen demon.I also read that ERI was promoting prostitution in heaven,carrying drugs,kidnapping his fellow demons and also made an attempt to defraud God.Na so God throw am and land in NRI AND AGULERI grin grin grin

The myth

When Eri was sent by Chukwu from the sky to the
earth, he sat on an ant-hill because he saw watery
marshy earth. When Eri complained to Chukwu,
Chukwu sent an Awka blacksmith with his fiery
bellows and charcoal to dry the earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eri_(king)

grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for this your Eri story
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Basic123: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2017
amacastel:

Na wa for this your Eri story
coolbut th oduduwa story good abi?

hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Babalagzy: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Interesting read.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by dammyd46(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Nice story...Am in
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Babalagzy:
Interesting read.

Thanks
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2017
dammyd46:
Nice story...Am in

Oshey!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by hardehbayor112(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Bro, I dey feel you jahwe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dirty Hustlers / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.