Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS (22064 Views)

NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by IKON360(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Spylord48:
see road. The roads in the east are nothing to write home about.Most of them are dead trap.
how many places in the "east" have you been to? And for your information, Abia is in the South East
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy
Remimadrid:

Under Uncle Jona, that was nt a federal road, but now under Buhari it becomes a federal road.
Remimadrid:

Under Uncle Jona, that was nt a federal road, but now under Buhari it becomes a federal road.
Remimadrid:

Jona fixed all roads there.FEAR Igbos
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by coursehybridrep(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
na waoh.that last picture b like hades descending to earth
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by obyrich(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Remimadrid:

Liar! maybe that was one of the roads ur governor renovated with cement, nw it is spoiled.
Enjoy your 10mb kiddo.
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by vioment: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
My condolence to those affect. May God see you through. See as gutter level dun dey rise solid to road level.
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Ttipsy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
imagine a federal road, rubbish country..
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Onnasucs1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy this road is even fine sef...for bad road matter, Aba carry first
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by aguyph: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
ricsman:
Was expecting to see the damages in different pictures but ended up seeing same pic.

people should learn to give factual information
bia na wen your mama burn u go know say something burn abi?
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by mccoy47(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

The god of Nnamdi Kanu has started fighting back..

We told them Nnamdi Kanu is a demi god, he cant be offended but they wont listen..

Rest in peace to all burnt offerings
U deserve a dirty slap!

Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Ritajovy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Road matter don begin they tire me. I just have a feeling that we may never have good roads .
Bench warming, money squandering, misplaced priorities government! Una just weak me!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by chinonso23(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Aba weak me
Fashola weak me
Buhari weak me
nigeria weak me cool
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Positivepoint(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Whao is this not a state road? Is there any known physical development in the South East?

They preferred chief titles than development.
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by noucompact(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Remimadrid:

BUT THEY SAID THEY WANT CHANGE ALL THE THINGS GEJ DID WRONG,WHY EMULATING HIM
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yet you pathetic white devil cannot stay away from us! What are you doing here on our forum?

Go away, racists white devils are not welcome here.

See how you white devils has allowed your evil greed to make you lazy and uncompetitive, which is reason China is whipping your butts and confined you to the dustbin of history.

WhiteRacist:
after the end of slavery, black Africans blame the white for their underdevelopment and backwardness. but over a double century now black Africa are yet to fix their shit hole continent. each time i look at black Africa continent, i see supposedly humans that live in shitholes. for over 3 decades the usa ship in $30billion annually to Nigeria for it exchange of natural gas. just look at the end product of all that monies.

in the usa, gasoline truck dont move without a police warrant and escot. with fire fighter
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by wizod(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari this is federal road o
point of correction, it is not buhari but jubril
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Simple9ja(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
This our road no be small mata ohThis our road no be small mata ohThis our road no be small mata oh
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by bennexboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Remimadrid:

Liar! maybe that was one of the roads ur governor renovated with cement, nw it is spoiled.

You must be quite really stupid
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by anyicash(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
That somoene somewhere is busy unveiling an unnecessary statue that costs over half a billion. God help us.
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by CelestineC(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
God will see us through
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by ikemesit4477: 3:38am On Oct 17, 2017
dainformant:
There was pandemonium earlier today in Aba, Abia state after a tanker loaded with fuel caught fire along Ikot-Ekpene road immediately after Opobo junction. According to reports, the incident happened due to bad road as the tanker crashed before going up in flames.

Houses, cars and other properties were reportedly burnt in the process of the fire outbreak. Here are some pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/goods-properties-destroyed-fuel-tanker-catches-fire-aba-photos.html
abia is the worse state when it comes to dualization, even if you were sleeping while travelling as soon as you enter abia, is gallop that with nofify you that you are in abia!
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by senatorizyking(m): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
Whao is this not a state road? Is there any known physical development in the South East?

That's a federal government Road mind you
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Kingspin(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2017
There is no road in Aba the last time I visited..
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Jagz16(m): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Oh lord have mercy on us
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by wanimo: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
no it's a federal Road
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by Sherman1759: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
It's a federal highway
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by lastempero: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

The god of Nnamdi Kanu has started fighting back..

We told them Nnamdi Kanu is a demi god, he cant be offended but they wont listen..

Rest in peace to all burnt offerings

Make that him god go abuja go fight no be aba.
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by judgedredd22(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Spylord48:
see road. The roads in the east are nothing to write home about.Most of them are dead trap.

abi o! i wonder when they will change all of them to 'living trap'! angry angry

Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by spyroxy1(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2017
I pray that this should not happen in 'Oshodi -Apapa expressway' Coconut environs precisely. considering that there are lots of tank farms in that area.
God help us in this country with Good, God fearing leaders. Amen
Re: Fuel Tanker Crashes And Burns In Aba, Properties Destroyed. PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
GOD MY PROTECTOR, JESUS I LOVE YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport To Commence Flight Operations October 21st: PICS / Truck Driver Kills Professor Sylvanus Abila / Accident Involving 5 Cars On Kaduna Expressway, 3 Feared Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.