Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos (45355 Views)

Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cross River State Governor, Senator Ben Ayade at the weekend sent a high-powered delegation to Danare 2 in a bid to de-escalate tension between the community and some neighbouring communities in the Republic of Cameroon. This followed reports of renewed hostilities between the community in Nokia Local Government of the state and their neighbours in Cameroon.

A few days ago, some Cameroonian gandarme from Bodam community encroached into Nigeria's territory through Danare to cause havoc on the people over a land dispute. Two persons were reported dead while six others are said to be in critical condition with bullet injuries.

The delegation which was led by the State Security Adviser, Mr Jude Ngaji and the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa met with the leaders of the community, including youth leaders.

Speaking at the meeting with the community leaders, Ngaji assured the people that the governor will seek the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari on the matter as it involves a foreign country.

While urging them to keep the peace and not react to the provocation of the Cameroonians, he said to governor will be swift in finding solutions to their problems.

He disclosed that the statement government will soon bring infrastructural development to the area so as to give them a sense of belonging.

He disclosed that the state police command has deployed its men to the community to ensure peace, adding, "As police, we have deployed our men to bring peace."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/gov-ayade-wades-into-tension-between-cross-river-community-and-cameroon.html

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by myboy2010(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
I feel like I should comment but I don't know what to say

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
All I can see are hunger induced six-packs

gringringrin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Baawaa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Government should do the right thing at the right time,not until it escalade

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by omoiyamayor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cameroonians are strong and frustrated pPl and I tell u if naija clash with dem 5× they will defeat us 3× + 1 draw

6 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by HeyCorleone(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I must say this is quite a funny topic..
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by IAMSASHY(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided d man wt injury tho, wat sort of local plaster is dat

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Edu3Again: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Buhari does not care for human life, especially southerners.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by jerryunit48: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
This Nigeria and Cameroon dispute should just stop, we are brothers and I love people from Cameroon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Na wa,
The worst thing to die over is land.
It is even more noble to die fighting over a woman.

It is still very senseless to me that anyone will give up their life for an inanimate object.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by mosho2good: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
See Wat bubu has caused in this country......
they are fighting cos everyone need money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by mosho2good: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
See Wat bubu has caused in this country......
they are fighting cos everyone need money

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Ibrahim9090: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Space Booked
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Tamass: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
omoh make this guy stop to dey waste hm life...he can make it as a model smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Kennedymac(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
just here to read comments
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
I have always wondered what the differianting factor is between two border communities/towns. The Nigerians in the town that share border with Cameroun, and Camerounians in the town that share border with Nigerian definitely will have some similaries between their cultures. Why fight?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by sotall(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
OK
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by edeXede: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
embarassed

I am only concerned about who is winning.. Nigeria or Cameroon?

Nigeria 6-2 Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by HugeDan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Obasanjo is an Idiot !. who the hell are camerounians ?.The old fool ceeded bakasi to them and greesed their ego. Wasted my 3 years operation at the peninsula for no just reason.

10 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Spaxon(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is it BECUASE we won u em 4-0

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Lstar4real(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make this people come Lagos to rent ajagun gbale ( land Gabbers) to fight for them....am 100 percent sure the whole Cameroon go hear am cheesy

They are illegal though angry

The guy above me fixed a nonsense match to put Cameroon in front undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Buharimustgo: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Where is our Army?Now we have the real threats to Nigeria's Territorial integrity, you will never see them act,if its to kill defenseless citizens, they will turn to champions

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by ToluSuo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stuffs like this makes me stay high, I mean this world is getting colder. Lord ain't nothing else to do but have faith in you. Damn!!!... #PEACE...
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by bobo65(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
See nairaland presently

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
omoiyamayor:
Cameroonians are strong and frustrated pPl and I tell u if naija clash with dem 5× they will defeat us 3× + 1 draw
Mumu talk..say u be coward no mean say everybody sef go be coward like you grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Cyriloha(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
All I can see are hunger induced six-packs

gringringrin

Olden six parks

But wait o is it up to six
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by Spaxon(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lstar4real:
Make this people come Lagos to rent ajagun gbale ( land Gabbers) to fight for them....am 100 percent sure the whole Cameroon go hear am cheesy

They are illegal though angry

The guy above me fixed a nonsense match to put Cameroon in front undecided
are u drunk
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
sad sad shocked
Re: Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos by anibi9674: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos) / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.