Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige (22123 Views)

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by globemoney: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Labour minister Chris Ngige says it is unacceptable for the former governor of Anambra state Peter Obi to impose Oseloka Obaze as candidate in the state polls this novermber.

He described the former governor and his candidate as 'roadside politicians' who came into politics with no vision for the development of the state, and left without uplifting the lives of the people.

Ngige spoke in Awka at the weekend during the party stakeholders' meeting in preparation for her flag off campaign of the 21 local government areas of the state.

The APC chieftain and chairman of Tony Nwoye campaign Organisation in the Anambra governorship election, also described the 16 years rule of the People Democratic Party (PDP) under former president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a waste.

Ngige who was reacting to Peter Obi's claim that he had fulfilled all his campaign pledges to the people during his 8years in power, said the PDP failed to redeem its electoral promises to the people of the Southeast and South- South region, assuring that the APC was ready to deliver the country from the woods.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/anambra-poll-obi-s-imposition-of-obaze-unacceptable--ngige.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by globemoney: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by clevvermind(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
WHAT ABOUT YOU SIR?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Tamass: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shebi Nnamdi kanu said the election will not hold na.. cheesy
NK right now..

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by deji17: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tamass:
Shebi Nnamdi kanu said the election will not hold na.. cheesy
NK right now..

No Lefelendum, No Erection grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by globemoney: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
deji17:

Hare you serious that their will be no Helection in Hanambra state?

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by stonemasonn: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
deji17:

Except Ojukwu's manhood.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by kokoA(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
deji17:

Dilekitor must hear this.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by bestview: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Depreacherman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ngige WHY? .... BECAUSE APC GOVT IS BACKING YOU RIGHT?

After you guys will be talking against HATE SPEECH

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by TheKingdom: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Both Ngige and Obi are two useless men and politicians

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by mgbadike81: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
as far as I'm concerned, obiano obi,ngige,obazee,Tony nwoye,chidoka etc are all a bunch of selfish politicians without the interest of the people at mind.their only interest is in their acquisition of wealth and power. no referendum, no election. God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
but deprived you your governorship ambition 3 times grin

you all including obi Obiano are bastards

come nov 18 most of us may decide to boycott the election and it will be the highest rigger take it all
so it's gonna be money bags vs money bags cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Imagine this midget....sharap dia Ngige

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Oluwapresley(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't even know why I booked space here..*sigh

I guess I'm just gonna talk about something else.

So I just realised that "will you marry me" is just a question/formality. A positive response also doesn't mean you are married. Until you say "I do" under the umbrella of a constituted authority and sign the necessary documents, you aren't still married yet! Ask someone who is deaf or dumb.

Modified***

Getting a ring also immediately after the question doesn't mean you are married; so don't go running around in awkward excitement that he proposed! or that she proposed.. lol I'm trying to evolve in my text. The way it is now, ladies also propose and guys do the running around and the awkward excitement thingie.. lol

Anyways, my point is, until you are joined by an authority, you aren't married yet.

Which brings me to my point exactly!
There are things you have to do for a contract to be binding.. There are other things you do that seemingly feels like that contract is binding. For instance, you conclude your secondary school education and you already feel like I'm in the university. You understand, right? it happens. it's inherent. That feeling has been imputed by society.
Brother, you have to write JAMB, Post JAMB, pass and get accepted by the institution.

This is my pointsmiley Sorry for taking your time thus far.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO GET SAVED!
IT IS THROUGH JESUS AND JESUS ALONE!!!!
There are things you do today and it feels like you are saved! You go to church, you are a worker in Church, you have joined all the Christian WhatsApp groups........
Brother, check yourself!
IF YOU HAVEN'T CONFESSED JESUS CHRIST TODAY, YOU AREN'T SAVED!

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET SAVED! ROMANS 10:9!

John 3:16- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not die but have everlasting life. I think there should be a revisiting of this verse! "whosoever believes and confesses Him"

Romans 10:9

God bless us!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by wunmi590(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
See who is talking, kettle calling pot black.

The ororo that would burn you is still on the fire getting hot.

Shior

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Antagonist
Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by bonechamberlain(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
angry.. peter obi a road side politician!! Ngige better keep quiet, APC had a little chance of winning, but choose to welcome the real criminals, daft and road side politicians like Andy uba and nwoye.

I don't know who is worse between Andy uba and nwoye.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by FisifunKododada: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
In other words - they are gala sellers cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Odianose13(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
So he is a hawker........ Lol.. but the guy looks smarter and his people voted him twice meaning he has a vision. As a red cap chief, you should be a man of few words.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Charly68: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
He has no vision yet his people voted him twice into the office..after this race we shall see who is more visionary

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by ChangetheChange: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by PointZerom: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Savage!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by Bitterleafsoup: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Look whose talking. A man the built ONE road and ONE toliet in his village and called it development. If we really want independence and development as a people we have to deal with these polithief's sooner than later....

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by blessedweapon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
How does this change the fact that a Yoruba girl waved at me today and pepper entered my eyes embarassed embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by luvinhubby(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by asawanathegreat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Peter Obi is better than you with a ram beard. U suppose to be a native doctor in ur village.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by gaeul(f): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmmm...i smell 2019
Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by rymesgentility(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yet he is still the best Governor anambra state hv produced till date::

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by skulgen: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
And u?

Wev left u all this while through thick and thin.
Dnt let us feed on u cos u wont lik it.
Peter Obi till 2100

Iv eaten Obi's money,
Talked with him,
Snap join.
At a point u re right cos Obi is always on the street helping ppl. So loyal n free.

Who ngige epp

The so called nwoye tht is already running his mouth against the Igbos, last tim he went to speak wit pmb he came out and couldn't make a complete statement without cut and join, u can see his anger against the Igbos, calling us touts and miscreants.
This is a man tht still needs our vote o.
Imagine what he wil do when he enters.
Another okoroawusa loading.

When ever i look at his posters, something in me doesn't accept him.

God pls dnt allow another apc in Igbo land. Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by bukynkwuenu: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin coming from the party that had Andy uba "the confusionist" in primaries n Tony nwoye.......as candidate....

kai tony nwoye.... apc wants to sell our state to aromates n lordy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige by itchie: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why is everybody attacking obi? Perhaps they know that with his pedigree in Anambra state, he is a man to be feared. The are not even tackling Obiano the way they are tackling Obi. The fear of okwute is the beginning of wisdom

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Deny Inviting Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage For Questioning / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 / Why I Met Buhari In Private — Pius Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.