Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (62936 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by KangaIye: 5:20am On Oct 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Just because you manage go UK person no go hear word again Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Enemyofprogress Hahahahaha
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Ranti419: 5:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Somebody tell gtbank to stop milking my savings account ooo
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by bamite(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
What did you do to warrant such attack? We are responsible for whatever happens to us,directly or indirectly undecided

Are you a member of the association of village winches

1 Like

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Kay25(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
What did you do to warrant such attack? We are responsible for whatever happens to us,directly or indirectly undecided
You will know what he did to warrant an attack when you get one..
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Emexnairaland(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Some people are just too fast to judge people/make quick conclusion on people's matter . I met this guy few years ago in Enugu precisely at mayor mkt in his brothers boutique shop the day I came to buy shoe there. He is a nice guy. I never knew he will make headline today on social media. I never knew he went through all this pain before he travelled.
when I came back looking for him to buy another pair of shoe in their shop, I was told that he no longer stays there , I called him on phone and he confirmed to me that he was in Lagos making preparations to travel.
I don't know who inflicted you that pain, but the truth is that, enemies can only try, BUT VICTORY BELONGS TO GOD ALMIGHTY
*Starco is now happy in Bari ,Italy.*
I wish you the very best of luck brother.

4 Likes

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by dratine(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
I have the right to post whatever I deem fit. Swerve up my mention abeg.
The only right you have is not to forget your pills. Try taking them.

1 Like

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by jamace(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2017
bamite:

Are you a member of the association of village winches
Abi o grin grin
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by hisgrace090: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

Your observation is above physical comprehension.

But needed some spiritual background.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by 9japrof(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

But do you also have the right to being stupid and pathetic like your earlier post
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Atakata(f): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Some people are just too fast to judge people/make quick conclusion on people's matter . I met this guy few years ago in Enugu precisely at mayor mkt in his brothers boutique shop the day I came to buy shoe there. He is a nice guy. I never knew he will make headline today on social media. I never knew he went through all this pain before he travelled.
when I came back looking for him to buy another pair of shoe in their shop, I was told that he no longer stays there , I called him on phone and he confirmed to me
that he was in Lagos making preparations to travel.
I don't know who inflicted you that pain, but the truth is
that, enemies can only try, BUT VICTORY BELONGS TO GOD ALMIGHTY
*Starco is now happy in Bari ,Italy.*
I wish you the very best of luck brother.

Thanks bros, pls tell them especially that one way dey claim him dey US. things dey happen ooo but dem no go believe.

1 Like

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by makahlj2: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2017
I didn't understand what exactly he did to you.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by mranova(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Op, please kindly put viewer discretion or graphic pics.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Emexnairaland(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Click/Go to page 0
mranova:
Op, please kindly put viewer discretion or graphic pics.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2017
lol. Italy.. yeye country..only good for holiday
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Innobee99(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
Not all the time, some people hate seeing u succeed without any concrete reason. U will doubt until it knocks on ur door... but I don't pray so

1 Like

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian who who recently traveled to Europe ‎has shared his testimony after recovering from an undisclosed sickness. According to Stanley Okechukwu Starco‎, he was battling to survive after being "attacked by his hater". Read below what he shared on Facebook.

The world is evil and very wicked look at what somebody did to me just because he hate seeing me, i went through hell pains upon pains i was battling to survive begging Almighty God to have mercy on me finally God really intervene and healed me not only that but he prepared my travel document and short up the mouth of the enemies, this is what i have been praying for so many years just for me to see the land of Europe i can't stop praising this God i called him the owner of my life please join me to praise the merciful creator that was not created.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-man-shares-testimony-after-travelling-to-europe.html

This guy is an idiot.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE. LET THE WICKED REPENT NOW AND PLACATE ANYONE WHO MIGHT HARM YOU IN FUTURE.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

Did you overdose on gin when you posted this?
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
NoFavors:

But your post is filled with so much stûpidity and dûmbness.

Try hustle small brain ma

Even hustling requires intelligence. This one is a foolish person of life.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Nazeren:

Even husting requires intelligence. This one is a foolish person of life.

Finish her!

1 Like

Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Etianwanokon: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
The thing was not far fetched. It's from within.
Rat within and rat without.
Bad family members.
Read Psalm 55 and meditate on it.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
If u think you have escaped from ur village people, I pity u. U better pray hard so dat they don't call u back home with their remote control. U would have landed in naija before u know what hit u.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
I thank God for his life.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by DJInfluence: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
While the first part of your question is valid, this remark is way off base. Sometimes, People just hate others for no just reason. They just want to ruin that live one way or the other. So it´s not always based on our Actions. Morever, what Kind of offence will sure punishment be justiable?
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by MultiCEO1: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

No we are not in most cases, except if living and never giving up the hustle is being responsible for what evil men choose to do to us. Most cases, you don't do anything at all to people before they sit on your matter. Some simply transfer hatred to your from your parents or grand parents. Some simply hate to see you succeed. I've seen life to know this much. Man is evil. People are wicked.
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Boxer007(m): 12:02am On Oct 25, 2017
dollyjoy:

U not all that dear. I bet I can take your man
Re: "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos by Marcelo290(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'm not surprised, the name says it all...little wonder you look like and behave like a doll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.