Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) (2515 Views)

Beautiful Bridesmaids Wows In Men's Suit (photo) / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
too late to fail

born to be rich

born to eat and make money

as the campaign to 2019 is building up

nigerian needs an experienced and eloquent leader
and God in his infinite mercy has given us president atiku

atiku promises restructuring

atiku promises 24 hours power supply

atiku promises fixing of all federal roads

atiku promises 2 millions jobs every year

atiku promises a naira to 1 dollar

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by HeWrites(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
expensive suit you say tongue
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
expensive suit you say tongue
#atiku2019
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by dollyjoy(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seriously, the guy is hot!!
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by naijawisdom(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
una don't start to campaign abi?

Remember the days of 2015 when some were busy for the monkey-pox president o
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
After you've bleached your lips...... why are you hiding your knock.......you look dope though
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:
#atiku2019
ehn ehn...for your mind
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
You look good, but that up side of your trouser is too flat.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Fadiga24(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
I've seen you.
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
crap
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
HeWrites:

Abeg shift make I join you...
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chai, see fyn boi shocked
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Homeboiy: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided None of my business

Dey der dey form gay

Na ur nyash go leak not mine sad
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edimolu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:
You look good, but that up side of your trouser is too flat.
Wetin ur eyes find go there?
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
naijawisdom:
una don't start to campaign abi?

Remember the days of 2015 when some were busy for the monkey-pox president o
please don't insult atiku by comparing him to buhari
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
edimolu:
Wetin ur eyes find go there?
maybe she is attracted to me
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
undecided None of my business

Dey der dey form gay

Na ur nyash go leak not mine sad
atiku promises to alleviate poverty to the bearest minimum you still have hope bro
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
After you've bleached your lips...... why are you hiding your knock.......you look dope though
the bleach girl...
#atiku2019
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:
too late to fail

born to be rich

born to eat and make money

as the campaign to 2019 is building up

nigerian needs an experienced and eloquent leader . . . . . and God in his infinite mercy has given us president atiku

atiku promises a naira to 1 dollar
the thing kuku fit you op. U look cute.
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Fernandowski(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Old man like you still using pink lips balm

You look so fake
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
paybak:
the thing kuku fit you op. U look cute.
thanks
#atiku2019
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fernandowski:
Old man like you still using pink lips balm

You look so fake
lol don't be intimidated am just a normal human being like you
#atiku2019
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
You look cute bro

I hope say you no go use this picture take corner Nairaland babes inside your room? tongue
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Safiaa(f): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Your skin tone looks unnatural. Don't know if its the editing or bleaching.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Dasherz(f): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:

yet a new promise made that won't be fulfilled when he was the VP he was busy capaigning against the president . He's back to restructure his pockets
edoboy33:

lolz Umaru promised this but died in power
Goodluck promised this but even the road to his village is worse than traveling through the devil's elbow
Buhari promised this and every time he travels with loots and federal allocation in the name of being sick

edoboy33:

lolz since 1999 we've been getting this promise .. this literally sounds like a broken record to Nigerians

edoboy33:

more than 5 million graduates are pumped yearly into the job market .. 2million jobs yearly in which industry? how many industries can we boast of in this country .. tell him to tell those lies to the cavemen
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
You look cute bro

I hope say you no go use this picture take corner Nairaland babes inside your room? tongue
I don't accept pms
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Your skin tone looks unnatural. Don't know if its the editing or bleaching.
don't always jump into conclusion that's why you are educated.
#atiku2019
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by edoboy33(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

yet a new promise made that won't be fulfilled when he was the VP he was busy capaigning against the president . He's back to restructure his pockets

lolz Umaru promised this but died in power
Goodluck promised this but even the road to his village is worse than traveling through the devil's elbow
Buhari promised this and every time he travels with loots and federal allocation in the name of being sick

lolz since 1999 we've been getting this promise .. this literally sounds like a broken record to Nigerians

more than 5 million graduates are pumped yearly into the job market .. 2million jobs yearly in which industry? how many industries can we boast of in this country .. tell him to tell those lies to the cavemen

atiku is here to make a difference
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Safiaa(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:

don't always jump into conclusion that's why you are educated.
#atiku2019
So you just naturally look grey? Theres no shine or glow to your skin. grin
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by Dasherz(f): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2017
edoboy33:

atiku is here to make a difference
Wads of notes in your face and you're here typing what you can spend your on. . Guy all we need is a sincere leader not some guy who's about going broke and he's looking for a means to fill his pocket before he dies
Re: A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo) by HeWrites(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Sexy20:

Abeg shift make I join you...

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession: How I Bleep My Dirty 19years Ashawo For Free / Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic / Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.