Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (30573 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by macluvph1(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Bari22:

Let them declare him wanted and see how ipob whistle blowers will locate him in few minutes.

Kanu got a good chance to lead Igbo's but he misuse the opportunity. Kanu will never be relevant as he was before.

This is usually what happens when you never held even a councillorship position but people suddenly start worshipping you and drinking ur urine

Bros, i think otherwise. Kanu is a man after the south eastern and south southerners heart, come to PH and say otherwise and the result will be disheartening to you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by deafeyez: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Proffdada:
you're the kind that loses his balls trying to kill a mosquito that lands on his testicles

Really?
And you are just that person that would start a thing and divert Midway without attaining success.
Do you really have focus and determinations?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by pryme(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:

It is people like you that convinces me that, it is wrong to lower common entrance and JAMB's cut off marks.

A people that have no control over their resources and choice to choose if they want to be Nigerians or Biafrans like the Scots, aren't free.

For you to compare to what happened to the Scots to the Ibos just confirmed that it's only imbeciles like you that make the majority of Igbos.
For you to say this just confirmed your brain is just filled with Fertilizer.

You should attempt you false fact arguments with your fellow fools, it's you the Educational Board is doing a favor, cos if I want to choose someone to lead my ppl to a better country I will not choose a person that knows nothing about diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
sad
Sometimes i wonder if Nnamdi kanu really wanted biafra or just the fame. This guy lacked wisdom and tact in his approach. IPOB had gained so much influence in the south east that all kanu needed was just to take power from south east politicians by presenting governorship and senatorial candidates to be voted for under a new party formed by ipob to advance it's secession agenda. Such candidates when voted in will push further their biafra agenda by pressuring the government for constitutional reforms that enables secession clause just like the Catalonians are doing in spain. Kanu's ipob was clearly influential that any thing he ordered would be obeyed by his myriads of followers. Instead of capitalising on this, kanu foolishly returned to the path of doom by threatening and instigating violence forgetting he has nothing but empty chest beating against the Nigerian state. He was so power drunk that he turned secession agenda into personal gratification. People fell at his feet and worshipped him like a demi-god. Such attitude and braggadocio is not supposed to be found in a self acclaimed leader. The conspiracy surrounding the invasion of his residence is a well thought out tactics by the military in my opinion. The military gave Nigerians the impression that kanu fled and went into hiding hereby clearing any doubts that he had been apprehended or captured. It is obvious that kanu is in custody of the Nigerian government because had he escaped, he would have released a video or voice note of himself to assure his followers that he's not a coward. Kanu lost a life time opportunity to rewrite the history of the south east and grab power from the bad leadership holding the region backward for decades. The tactics employed by the Nigerian government means we might not see nnamdi kanu again cos he will be locked up in the deepest dungeon while the masses will be made to believe he ran to London and other bullocks. His court case is just a smoke screen by his captors to wade of the toughts of possible rebellion from his herds of followers.

Moral of the story: Wisdom supersedes Power.

Kanu is brainless sad

grin cheesy ... Insightful..
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
pasol4real:

So in Ur mind u think it's over ?
U think uve heard the last of this issue? Sorry this is just the beginning.ipob has become one of the most popular n recognized organisations in the world.
World bodies are beginning to listen n support ipob .
Ipob has gained more from the debacle with the Nigerian government.
Nigeria is on the brink of collapse.

And u tink d Nigeria gov has started?

Wake up from ur dream boy!

Nnamdi Kanu and him gangs of scammers go get if d time done set.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Someone that took a movement from zero to the level it currently is cannot be said to lack wisdom, IT takes wisdom to do that.
What have you ever done or started that is known outside your family?

Chuddy of MMM deceived more people.

Kanu is a scam

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by EternalTruths: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
pryme:

For you to compare to what happened to the Scots to the Ibos just confirmed that it's only imbeciles like you that make the majority of Igbos.
For you to say this just confirmed your brain is just filled with Fertilizer.

You should attempt you false fact arguments with your fellow fools, it's you the Educational Board is doing a favor, cos if I want to choose someone to lead my ppl to a better country I will not choose a person that knows nothing about diplomacy.

Nigerians and their poor educational products.

Why can't Nigeria follow the pathway her former colonial master did in respect to Scottish people.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by lebete3000: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2017
macluvph1:
See BMC masturbating on the thread, Nnamdi kanu Insisted on coming back to the court today with 2 million people but barely a month to the D-day the Nigerian military invaded his house with the intent of killing him and since then we haven't seen Nnamdi kanu.

What if,he was killed in the raid will BMC be shouting his sureties will forfeit money to the FG.

Madness everywhere.

Nigerian Army should provide Nnamdi Kanu Dead or Alive.

I'm actually impressed Nigerians are beginning to use their heads and get wiser by the day.

Soon the government will sit up when they know the populace are no longer a gullible lot.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Proffdada: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
deafeyez:

Really?
And you are just that person that would start a thing and divert Midway without attaining success.
Do you really have focus and determinations?
of course . But if you fail to plan.you plan to fail
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Innomach(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Mr man everything is not all about politics dis or dat and he is not and will never be interested in ur fraudulent one Nigeria politics. All he ever wanted is freedom for his people. Uwazurike dat played d politics to ur taste, who z he today?? Does he hv or command any respect in d East? Even an unborn baby knws dat he is a big coward and does not hv anybody's interest at heart.

Pls u guys should free Nnamdi KANU, dis is his own pattern and it is working for him

KANU is brainless, but believe me no one takes people lyk u serious becus Kanu is greater dan all u ever dreamed of or will ever become

Why did u fink people lyk Orj Uzor Kalu wanted to kill demself jux to hv a talk or deal wit Nnamdi Kanu or did u believe he spent all his days in Kuje without any mouth watering deal from ur fraudulent Nigerian government jux to buy him off lyk dey did to Uwazurike.

Kanu is a freedom fighter and have d interest of his people at heart and datz why we chosen him.

Go learn what the word POLITICS really means. He lost out because he wasn't deplomatic in his approach. Deplomatic is hard politics. It is applicable in international politics. If you can't successfully play local politics, how are you going to handle international politics?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Praktikals(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author post=61496240]
So for your little mind NK is brainless and has lost the battle?
I weep for you.
Listen up fool, no one has ever United the entire Igbo populace and the South South lyk NK. Including those here and those in diaspora. No one has ever lighten up the Biafra cause and drawn the Biafrans' attentions lyk he did.
Take this from me; with or without him, Biafra must be actualized because he has played the most difficult role no one from your pathetic and sorry tribe could ever hv the balls for. tongue

funny how some ewedus reason. No wonder your type are referred to as AFONJA.
So for your little mind NK is brainless and has lost the battle?
I weep for you.
Listen up fool, no one has ever United the entire Igbo populace and the South South lyk NK. Including those here and those in diaspora. No one has ever lighten up the Biafra cause and drawn the Biafrans' attentions lyk he did.
Take this from me; with or without him, Biafra must be actualized because he has played the most difficult role no one from your pathetic and sorry tribe could ever hv the balls for. [/quote]
The struggle for Biafra is lost. You lack hindsight and you lack foresight so you can't see it.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by pryme(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:

Nigerians and their poor educational products.

Why can't Nigeria follow the pathway her former colonial master did in respect to Scottish people.

Again make reference to yourself with your comment, have you taken time to look into the Colonial masters constitution and that of Nigeria?

The Colonial Masters designed their own constitution, Nigeria designed theirs.

Nigeria is governed by its constitution, unless you want Buhari to become a tyrant (and the darling of all Igbos) and ignore the constitution to give you referendum.

I don't expect you to see the sarcasm in this.
You are too dull to comprehend

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by deafeyez: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Proffdada:
of course . But if you fail to plan.you plan to fail

And that is y u need to plan well. So many have made this mistake u are thinking of.
A better thought would have been restructuring and not you political of senator and governor. Why not even the President
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by EternalTruths: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
pryme:

Again make reference to yourself with your comment, have you taken time to look into the Colonial masters constitution and that of Nigeria?

The Colonial Masters designed their own constitution, Nigeria designed theirs.

Nigeria is governed by its constitution, unless you want Buhari to become a tyrant (and the darling of all Igbos) and ignore the constitution to give you referendum.

I don't expect you to see the sarcasm in this.
You are too dull to comprehend

Which constitution.?

Did we vote for any constitution.?

Where is the referendum votes from the glorious Biafran land supporting the constitution.?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by pryme(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:

Which constitution.?

Did we vote for any constitution.?

Where is the referendum votes from the glorious Biafran land supporting the constitution.?

There was nothing like Biafra when the constitution was made, it was NIGERIA.
And the Nigerian constitution is for Nigeria, as long as you are in Nigeria you are bound by that constition.

When ever you form your own country you can adopt your own constition no body will stop you.

Stop playing selective amnesia.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Almaiga: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
pasol4real:

So what has this got to do with ipob agitations
The anambra elections wud still be boycotted
There is a case in court by a popular American attorney to compel the UN to conduct a referrendum in Biafra,with massive evidence of genocide against the igbos n Biafrans
U lots know not what ipob is capable of
Una eyes go soon clear,
Nigeria is a goner .

With what you wrote up here, it showed how brain washed you've been. With your mode of reasoning, you can never think straight. The earlier you understand that, Nigeria is a sovereign State, the better for you.
If you believe in Biafra so much, take a drive to the Court at Abuja, carry a placard and demand the NA produce KANU. Instead of Chest beating on how the Biafrans will deal with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by rayobaba(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
sad
Sometimes i wonder if Nnamdi kanu really wanted biafra or just the fame. This guy lacked wisdom and tact in his approach. IPOB had gained so much influence in the south east that all kanu needed was just to take power from south east politicians by presenting governorship and senatorial candidates to be voted for under a new party formed by ipob to advance it's secession agenda. Such candidates when voted in will push further their biafra agenda by pressuring the government for constitutional reforms that enables secession clause just like the Catalonians are doing in spain. Kanu's ipob was clearly influential that any thing he ordered would be obeyed by his myriads of followers. Instead of capitalising on this, kanu foolishly returned to the path of doom by threatening and instigating violence forgetting he has nothing but empty chest beating against the Nigerian state. He was so power drunk that he turned secession agenda into personal gratification. People fell at his feet and worshipped him like a demi-god. Such attitude and braggadocio is not supposed to be found in a self acclaimed leader. The conspiracy surrounding the invasion of his residence is a well thought out tactics by the military in my opinion. The military gave Nigerians the impression that kanu fled and went into hiding hereby clearing any doubts that he had been apprehended or captured. It is obvious that kanu is in custody of the Nigerian government because had he escaped, he would have released a video or voice note of himself to assure his followers that he's not a coward. Kanu lost a life time opportunity to rewrite the history of the south east and grab power from the bad leadership holding the region backward for decades. The tactics employed by the Nigerian government means we might not see nnamdi kanu again cos he will be locked up in the deepest dungeon while the masses will be made to believe he ran to London and other bullocks. His court case is just a smoke screen by his captors to wade of the toughts of possible rebellion from his herds of followers.

Kanu is brainless sad
l concur with most of ur points. u nail am
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Someone that took a movement from zero to the level it currently is cannot be said to lack wisdom, IT takes wisdom to do that.
What have you ever done or started that is known outside your family?
Epic
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by billyG(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
why did dey bail a xter like that,if u bath a pig u are wasting yur time,soap & water.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by 111jideofor: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
You want to why I come with Nnamdi kanu on this struggle?,it's not because I'm nervous,it's not because I want to second-guess him,and it's definitely not because I'm some sort of...closet thrill junkie,I come with him on this struggle because is only strongest person that stand up for this people with the truth, that's what makes him a true leader,
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by voyy: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
oya clap for ursef... #idiat

die hard biafran fan .... i never insulted u, why must u call me an idiot or are you one of those embarassing the people of biafra by acting like a tout?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Guyman02: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:

What is the outcome of the said movement? Proscription, invasion and sudden deaths, his father and mother lost freedom while he himself will be biting his fingers where ever he is locked at the moment. He achieved nothing but noise all over the media and yet Nigeria is still one country. Kanu is a looser

Because of his efforts restructuring is now a national outcry, the South West is finding their voices again, the middle belt is realigning against the Fulanis that have Lorded over them for years.
Its true he may not have done somethings right but Nnamdi Kanu has brought inequity and injustice to national limelight since the days of Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

Kanu remains very popular in the South East and South South. See the way all schools were shutdown due to a simple propaganda from IPOB about soldiers vaccinating kids, which has extended to other parts of Nigeria, the Army Operation Python Dance was a disaster as it has cost the Army the civilians trust which will be hard to rebuild considering the recent massacre in Plateau where soldiers where no were to found when the 'mere criminals' invaded a school compound they were supposed to be guiding and killed those taking refuge there.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by OSESUNATE(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Can u guys ever make a point in lyf without resorting to insults and abuse.

Hweva common sense is not common especially in Africa and Nigeria in particular, how can u be comparing Catalonia wit ur Nigeria?? Tan God u mentioned constitutional means, pls do u country actually have a constitution not to talk of constitutional any means.

Wat u guys fail to understand is dat wat happens to A might not be opportune to happen to B. Biafrans are not Catalonia derefore, we can not fold our arms and wait for d so called leaders who only care abt deir pocket and family, while d common man and d masses languishes in poverty and penury.

.Then continue what u are doing..... Good luck!!!!!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by phrankchek(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

Get ur facts right. Kanu's brother (Emmanuel or whatever his name is) said it live via a phone conversation on Politics Today on Channels TV during that period their was invaded that he will not disclose his brother's whereabouts that it is only his brothe will tell you where he is. That one I watched the program that day. He didnt say NA killed his brother and parents or kidnapped them. He said his brother's whereabouts he will not say it on LIVE TV....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by OSESUNATE(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2017
chibuike65:
sharap is ipob using force ? protest is their power is protest not democratic? Nigeria is gone if anything happen to him
I guess part of the protest is to haul insults on the president and other tribes at will, or part of the protest is to declare that there won't be election in ur self acclaimed territory or that other non Igbo speaking people should leave ur Igbo land, or trying to force other people to be part of ur self acclaimed Territory... The consequences of ur actions are glaring back at you... Face it!!!!!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by python1: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
[s]
timota:
calling the man a criminal does not make him one even united nations has not seen ipod as a terrorists organization cos nigerian govt is blindfolded by illiterate bigotry.Y Just yesterday fulani herdsmen killed about 25 people in plateau state but the govt refer to them as peaceful organization but ipob that has not killed anyone is being regarded as a terrorists organization
[/s]
Igbos are terrorists. Marauding fulani herdsmen are not same as entire Fulanis. Who did fed govt declare terrorists? Igbos or Igbos?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by chibuike65: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
OSESUNATE:
I guess part of the protest is to haul insults on the president and other tribes at will, or part of the protest is to declare that there won't be election in ur self acclaimed territory or that other non Igbo speaking people should leave ur Igbo land, or trying to force other people to be part of ur self acclaimed Territory... The consequences of ur actions are glaring back at you... Face it!!!!!
go to hell you dont know anything about dmocrzy buhari have nt seen anything to compare with what Trump went through and what he is still seeing from his oppositions all in the name of democrcy, baba never see half of it, just protest he want to get mad, what about the northern youth who arrest them after declearing that all igbos should vacate frm their region, i love Ipob on one thing which makes me stand with them, they ve been pushed to the wall for many times but yet the insist on not carring arms really dont knw their plan now because after pushing them to the wall what do you espect the 'll act, am sorry for nigeria because the clame to be practising democracy, let me tell you the real truth start making ur plans look for plan B incase it happens next week or nxt year maybe anytime, even US The saw it coming thats why the said nigeria may divide 2015 so they knw is long ove due, must we be 1 na by force unity beggers
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by BabaAduras: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
pasol4real:

So what has this got to do with ipob agitations
The anambra elections wud still be boycotted
There is a case in court by a popular American attorney to compel the UN to conduct a referrendum in Biafra,with massive evidence of genocide against the igbos n Biafrans
U lots know not what ipob is capable of
Una eyes go soon clear,
Nigeria is a goner .

If this is what you believe then you are living in a dream world.

To enlighten you a bit, the question is what has happened since Kanu got missing? The simple answer is nothing. Life continues. Nigerians continued as he does not exist. Nobody is asking where is Kanu, politicians continue campaigning for Anambra election. Election will hold and nothing will happen.

Those that waste their lives in the name of fighting for Biafra are already forgotten by Nigeria, they will soon be forgotten by their very family, live continues.

So wise up
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by alaskido(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Make the federal government produce the boy. Afterall na them raid him house.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by Psoul(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
sad

Kanu is brainless sad

Whaoooo....we have a saviour in you. You have the wisdom to solve this problem ooo. Pls can you take over the agitation let's see how far you can go and how far this your theory can hold.

Everyone watching a football match automatically becomes a good player and a good referee, give that same person chance to play in a local football match, he will get lost in the pitch. Mtcheeeeewwww.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by pasol4real(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
BabaAduras:

If this is what you believe then you are living in a dream world.

To enlighten you a bit, the question is what has happened since Kanu got missing? The simple answer is nothing. Life continues. Nigerians continued as he does not exist. Nobody is asking where is Kanu, politicians continue campaigning for Anambra election. Election will hold and nothing will happen.

Those that waste their lives in the name of fighting for Biafra are already forgotten by Nigeria, they will soon be forgotten by their very family, live continues.

So wise up
Just look at Ur question
What has happened since nnamdi kanu's demise?
Are u sure u are in this country
Hell ,every thing pertaining to Nigeria n the international community has been about ipob kanu n the Nigerian army.
The hottest news in Nigeria today is kanu .
So what the heck are u saying ?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by pasol4real(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Almaiga:

With what you wrote up here, it showed how brain washed you've been. With your mode of reasoning, you can never think straight. The earlier you understand that, Nigeria is a sovereign State, the better for you.
If you believe in Biafra so much, take a drive to the Court at Abuja, carry a placard and demand the NA produce KANU. Instead of Chest beating on how the Biafrans will deal with Nigeria.
With this Ur statement I give up
Your level of ignorance is alarming
Nigeria is a sovereign state?
Heck Russia was a sovereign state.
Sudan was a sovereign state
Cech republic was a sovereign state
Denmark was a sovereign state etc etc .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.