Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Export Deal Needs Financing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Deal Needs Financing (438 Views)

List Of Genuine Export Deal For The Month Of March 2021 / Charcoal Export Deal Available / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Deal Needs Financing by bolethings: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2017
I am looking out for a partnership funding wise for an export contract at hand.

The deal is to export pepper to the UK weekly. However from my feasibility studies, the cost of execution is N450,000 and the buying price is N600,000 to export 500KG of unripe green Scotch bonnet pepper (Ata Rodo).

Because its a perishable product, the buyer prefers weekly purchase of not more than 1,000KG but minimum is 500KG. A minimum of 1 year is guaranteed.

Although the future plans is for me to plant peppers myself to guarantee consistent supplies, unfortunately raising my own pepper is going to take atleast 4 months. In the maintime, I am looking for partnership to finance the export as I have to do something fast to avoid forfeiting the offer.

Payment is sent to us same day the product is shipped so my proposal is to have anyone raising funds take 2/3 of the profit while I take 1/3. I believe and hope this is fair.

We can even start this week if fund is available. You can add me on WhatsApp or call me 08056591494. Thank you.
Re: Export Deal Needs Financing by tectonotimes: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
bolethings:
I am looking out for a partnership funding wise for an export contract at hand.

The deal is to export pepper to the UK weekly. However from my feasibility studies, the cost of execution is N450,000 and the buying price is N600,000 to export 500KG of unripe green Scotch bonnet pepper (Ata Rodo).

Because its a perishable product, the buyer prefers weekly purchase of not more than 1,000KG but minimum is 500KG. A minimum of 1 year is guaranteed.

Although the future plans is for me to plant peppers myself to guarantee consistent supplies, unfortunately raising my own pepper is going to take atleast 4 months. In the maintime, I am looking for partnership to finance the export as I have to do something fast to avoid forfeiting the offer.

Payment is sent to us same day the product is shipped so my proposal is to have anyone raising funds take 2/3 of the profit while I take 1/3. I believe and hope this is fair.

We can even start this week if fund is available. You can add me on WhatsApp or call me 08056591494. Thank you.
Folks, before you seek financing, you must master the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products. For a detailed information on this, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Laptops. / queenlovely / Dangote Group Sells Noodles Business For USD12 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.