Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free (1079 Views)

Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors / Automated Roller Shutter For Garage And Doors Now In Nigeria / Cost Of Aluminium/almaco Windows And Doors In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by idrisonly(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
WE CONSTRUCT MAGNIFICIENT CASEMENT WINDOWS,DOORS DIVERSE TYPE INCLUDING SLIDING TYPE,HINGE DOORS,SWING DOORS,COTTON WALLS MOSTLY USED BY BANKS.

ALSO, WE UNDERTAKE QUALITY ROOFING OF HOUSES ETC WITH DIFFERENT DESIGNS SUCH AS
STEP TILES ROOFING
METRO ROOFING
STRAIGHT ROOFING
ETC

WE CARRYOUT OUR JOBS WITH OPTIMUM PROFESSIONALISM WITHIN AN AGREED TIME FRAME.

YOU WILL BE VERY GLAD TO HEAR OUR PRICES AS THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:08082834092
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2010
Can you please send me some of your works?
I mean pictures of some of your best designs. Email it to: adetund19@yahoo.com
I will get back to you once I get it.
Thanks.
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by erewarifa: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2010
what is your price range for a room door. can you mail pictures and price range to chidisammy@yahoo.com
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by dvictor: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
i will do that.thanks
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by dvictor: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
mr idris,can you sent me the quotation for 14 windows and four sliding doors.pls send to emochuo@yahoo.com
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by dvictor: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
send it on time
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by dvictor: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
y havnt sent it
Re: Give Your Window And Doors An Exotic Design For Free by idrisonly(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
i will get back to u tomorow i,m very busy for now i have too many work with me

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy House In Maitama District Of Abuja For Less Than =n=50m. / 1000sqm Land Wit C Of O At Traders Layout Gwagwalada 260k. / New House Sale wit pictures, Sellinge Each Flats For N30m With 5brms Ensuited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.