Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? (652 Views)

I Want To Buy This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by Kingkyle1(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Good day everyone on this land.So recently I started operating my brother's car (manual) but it has not been easy for me to master the act of driving. I don't seem to master the various aspects in order for me to be able to hit the road. I know how to start the ignition perfectly and.. .then start struggling with other operations. The confidence to drive it,is lacking.
Now I seek to know whether there are formats that can help buoy my confidence when I get on the wheels and also master different parts of the vehicle. Please what are those prerequisites or strategy that can help me or helped you to master the act of driving with ease. What are those pertinent information that I need to foster my driving skills. Thanks as you contribute smiley
Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by zamirikpo(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Better find someone to teach u how to drive. shikena

1 Like

Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by Kingkyle1(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
zamirikpo:
Better find someone to teach u how to drive. shikena
It's more about conquering the fears of the road. How do I eliminate that fear
Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by chykd: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
drink 2 Alomo and 1 cold star........ grin
Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by Kingkyle1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
chykd:
drink 2 Alomo and 1 cold star........ grin
So that I will send my neighbors into oblivion or send some to meeting their maker impromptu. ;DYou no well
Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by Smarte724(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Were u proscribed from going to driving school
Re: Please Help! !how Can I Conquer This Car?? by Kingkyle1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Smarte724:
Were u proscribed from going to driving school
The thing cost.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Highlander LTD - 3 Rows / 2010 Naija Used Mercedes Benz E350 For Sale. / 2001 Clean Exotic Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.