Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Buhari And His Cohorts Wants To Kill All The Southerners With Their Vaccine Oh!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari And His Cohorts Wants To Kill All The Southerners With Their Vaccine Oh!! (337 Views)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Angel Shares The Clip Of A Bolt Driver And His Cohorts Assa / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Cohorts Wants To Kill All The Southerners With Their Vaccine Oh!! by Kinqkennedy1214: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Just now I was at home laying down next thing I noticed was my sisters were home, so I asked why they were home so early only for them to tell me that some people came to their school to give immunization forcifuly. My younger sister was at the primary section where the immunization started from. From what they told me (I attended the school last year also) they said parents almost fought the principal because she wouldn't let them take their kids home, all my sister are currently crying due to fear. This is happening live at The Nobles Academy, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
I don't know what this country is turning into.
When I saw this on several blogs I doubted but this one is currently happening at my former school and almost happened to my siblings.
Thank you Jesus for bringing my siblings back safely forgive my grammar and spellings I'm in shock right now.
Re: Buhari And His Cohorts Wants To Kill All The Southerners With Their Vaccine Oh!! by bigtt76(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Why are we like this in this country biko? Do you and others think that if the government is actually after decimating the populate, the world would sit down and watch?

The fear of ICC is real, Buhari and co at their age would not want to be part of that trial trust me. Besides this the sanctions that would be imposed on them would be something else. We all know how they were brought down on their knees when the militants were vandalizing the pipelines ....no one wants to go through this experience again.

In summary, what I'm trying to say is vaccinations are not harmful, let your siblings go for their immunizations please.

Kinqkennedy1214:
Just now I was at home laying down next thing I noticed was my sisters were home, so I asked why they were home so early only for them to tell me that some people came to their school to give immunization forcifuly. My younger sister was at the primary section where the immunization started from. From what they told me (I attended the school last year also) they said parents almost fought the principal because she wouldn't let them take their kids home, all my sister are currently crying due to fear. This is happening live at The Nobles Academy, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
I don't know what this country is turning into.
When I saw this on several blogs I doubted but this one is currently happening at my former school and almost happened to my siblings.
Thank you Jesus for bringing my siblings back safely forgive my grammar and spellings I'm in shock right now.
Re: Buhari And His Cohorts Wants To Kill All The Southerners With Their Vaccine Oh!! by Kinqkennedy1214: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2017
bigtt76:
Why are we like this in this country biko? Do you and others think that if the government is actually after decimating the populate, the world would sit down and watch?

The fear of ICC is real, Buhari and co at their age would not want to be part of that trial trust me. Besides this the sanctions that would be imposed on them would be something else. We all know how they were brought down on their knees when the militants were vandalizing the pipelines ....no one wants to go through this experience again.

In summary, what I'm trying to say is vaccinations are not harmful, let your siblings go for their immunizations please.

Nyesom Wike just called all students back to school saying they have sent security personnels to protect the kids from all illegal vaccinations.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Hotel Room At Eko Hotel / I Am Addicted To Robbery, I Can’t Stop Stealing – Arm Robbery Suspect Confesses / Read More:>> Https://snaptube.zone/daydream-the-chainsmokers-mp3-song-download/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.