Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Man Buys Food For Kids To Celebrate World Food Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Buys Food For Kids To Celebrate World Food Day (455 Views)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys Food For Kids To Celebrate World Food Day by kaakaa1(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Isaac Success on social media shared this inspiring photos on how he celebrated world food day which took place yesterday.

He shared the below photos on his facebook page and wrote;

“Happy World Food Day. We believe that when children feed well they will learn better. Many thanks to Quadrant Group, Bread Breakers Ministry, Impact Stars International and everyone supporting our daily feeding plan for children in Ajegunle. To be a part of this,

Amb Isaacs Omoyele#WorldFoodDay #WFD #WFD2017 #children #Ajegunle #Lagos #Nigeria #Slum #FeedAChild #Food #FoodDay @ Dreams From The Slum Initiative

Because today is world food day, our kids had enough to eat that they got so kind to invite me to come and eat with them, yes I ate with everyone of them one at a time and I was filled up too….. Even uncle Isaac knows how to eat sef na heheheheh”

Re: Nigerian Man Buys Food For Kids To Celebrate World Food Day by Yeligray(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
God bless your u bro.. Meanwhile somewhere in nigeria somebody is busy erecting a statue.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys Food For Kids To Celebrate World Food Day by cyndy1000(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
so great n inspiring lol the kids first devour on the eggs. one thing they will never forget this man in a while

(1) (Reply)

23yrs Old Nigerian Launch $1m Educational Device Campaign On Gofundme / Please! I Need UNIPORT 2017/2018 Postgraduate Thread And Whatsapp Group / JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.