Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor (32570 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Attack Survivor Begins School After Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ogogoroNo1: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oh why buhari

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by COCKCROW: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is good news to zoogeria. Only 29 killed? IPOB is the true and only terrorist group because she refused to kill and shade innocent blood. They are not murderers like the 4th most deadliest terror group- Fulani herdsmen. When a nation or family support evil, evil lives in and with them. The should kill more than that number. This is one nilgeria. " GO ON WITH MORE KILLING" Where is the coldblooded murderer and general from plateau state. He can talk and say something while his brothers, sisters, children and fathers are murdered by Fulani herdsmen in their homes and farmlands. That is love abundant from Arewa brothers to brothers. Early to heaven is it not a blessing? I wish them more.

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Angy55(f): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:
May the blood of those victims be upon the head of all who forced Buhari on this nation for their bigotry and selfish reasons.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Ken4Christ: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
The most wicked and heartless people in government are the south south governors and legislators who are mute in the face of these events.

2 Likes

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Lomprico2: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yeligray:
If it were the south-east you will send soldiers to kill them but as it concerns fulani herdsmen you said "no reprisal attack" have you no shame?... I strongly advice those being attacked to fight back because the govt. is in support of fulani herdsmen
Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
GOODgrin
Good.
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ALOWONLE419(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Good.
OUR NEXT PLAN IS TO SEND THE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS BACK TO THEIR IPORK COUNTERPART IN THE YEAST
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by shallysgirl: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
According to the tsdarkside, nobody is afraid of Igbos in Nigeria but people fear and respect him, his people and these plateau citizens in Nigeria.
Some people are just totally dense,live in denial and desire to remain slaves. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by HITTED(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
nairavsdollars:
IPOB and Fulani herdsmen: who qualifies most as terrorist?
IPOB are the real terrorists.

Fulani herdsmen are innocent people going about their own business. angry
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Adebowale89(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
elect buhari by 2019 and see worse to come. these one are just preamble

pls those buhari supporters should be considerate and be a human for once. buhari is a disaster after Ebola

3 Likes

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by chukxie(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
May Buhari suffer miserably for systematically siding with his brothers - fulani terrorists. Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Pringlez: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:
May the blood of those victims be upon the head of all who forced Buhari on this nation for their bigotry and selfish reasons.

Amennn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by godox2(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
dodelight:

May the blood of those victims of B/H attack, Herdsmen attack be upon the head of all who forced GEJ on this nation during his tenure for their bigotry and selfish reasons.
All started before this present govt. but the then president don't have what it take to stop them at the initial stage. Buhari on return from medical vacation cut IPOB to size, if not by now igbos and hausas would have been counting their loses, or would have been at war.
No body knows when herdsmen and farmers started clashing. It has been centuries ago, but in Nigeria they become deadly during GEJ, nobody bother to ask why? In 2014, four(4) villages were burnt to ashes with more than 200 lives lost in Kaura (Manchock) LGA southern Kaduna, was PMB the president then? GEJ was the President for 6 years, IPOB did not demand for biafra, they start the agitation the moment PMB enter, that should tell you that there is a reason for it.
If we will remove religion and tribalism from our minds and focus on developmental activities like S/W, then Nigeria will be great.
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by jacyhelen(f): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
RZArecta:
It's so glaring, Buhari values the cows of his Fulani people over the lives of ordinary Nigerians cool

na today u kw??..oya may sense fall on u!!

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by emperormossad(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
ninocia18:
Shey the media has carefully scrapped out the particular religion that was massacred, but we know. Everything this thing happens, Bharti and his so called league of local spokesmen keep giving sympathies without concrete solutions. People are giving their all to make this country one meanwhile those who are leading us are going a different direction. Tomorrow now, the military in collaboration with Lai Mohammed will have the guts to to tell the masses that Nigeria is winning the war against terrorism. Enough with all these lies ooo. Enough of all this propaganda. Islamizing Nigeria will not and will never happen.
Feel free to quote me as much as you want, I won't reply you.
God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ema2017: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
The herdsmen that are busy killing innocent people are left unpunished because they are buhari kins men while innocent people in Abia are killed for nothing. Buhari left his blood sucking kinsmen to roam free while he declare the IPOD terrorist. God will visit the wicked for they will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by goodnews777: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
All these because deluded people still don,t see pretence, hypocrisy and deceit in Buhari and his FULANI regime . Don't be deceived Buhari is an ISLAMIC terrorist and a Boko haram sponsor . Christians and natives must arm themselves to the teeth or wait to die from stupidity. Defend yourself or wait to die. There is no soldier or policeman in Nigeria that has been instructed to defend any christians .
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by SNIPER123: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Uniformed Men embarassed
Solution will come someday
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
OUR NEXT PLAN IS TO SEND THE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS BACK TO THEIR IPORK COUNTERPART IN THE YEAST
Ok. Let's plan that.... Your phone number... So we can talk offline.
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by rejoice4eva(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why am I feeling like weeping? Why all these injustice, wickedness and inhumanity! When will they stop, will they stop, can they stop......

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by godox2(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
goodnews777:
All these because deluded people still don,t see pretence, hypocrisy and deceit in Buhari and his FULANI regime . Don't be deceived Buhari is an ISLAMIC terrorist and a Boko haram sponsor . Christians and natives must arm themselves to the teeth or wait to die from stupidity. Defend yourself or wait to die. There is no soldier or policeman in Nigeria that has been instructed to defend any christians .
Forget about Fulani or Islamic terrorist.
Fulani became deadly since 2012, in fact my village in southern Kaduna (Manchok) was burnt completely over 200 lives were lost in 2014 during GEJ a Christian.
What do you have to say?
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Indestructible: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
Sai baba!!
Sai One Nigeria!!
Sai Islambad!!!

This is just IPOB and anti- government propaganda!!! Plateau citizens are all terrorists!!! Sai Buratai!!! Kill Dem all!!!!
stupidity in its purest form
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ok. Let's plan that.... Your phone number... So we can talk offline.
DROP YOURS BRUH
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
DROP YOURS BRUH
Don't worry just drop your own. I'd do the contacting
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't worry just drop your own. I'd do the contacting
SO YOU EXPECT ME TO DROP MY NUMBER ON A PUBLIC FORUM angry DROP YOURS
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
SO YOU EXPECT ME TO DROP MY NUMBER ON A PUBLIC FORUM angry DROP YOURS
Send via PM
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by diadem10: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
ANOTHER IPORK YOOT

Look at this Osu bastard who is ashamed of his tribe! Shows how worthless your family are for you to have denied them.
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ALOWONLE419(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Send via PM
send yours
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by ALOWONLE419(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
diadem10:

Look at this Osu bastard who is ashamed of his tribe! Shows how worthless your family is for you to have denied them.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OK I GAT YOU... YOU ARE A XTIAN RIGHTgrin
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by diadem10: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OK I GAT YOU... YOU ARE A XTIAN RIGHTgrin

I know you're Osu. I've checked through your post and know you're an Osu. No matter how hard you deny, you're only shaming your worthless family, not mine.
Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by Lordspenzo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
shame on every one that celebrated the proscription of Igbos as terrorists

1 Like

Re: Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor by chere25(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
sorry oooooo... according to your presidential media men... they said Fulani heardsmen are meer criminals..... Now the criminals are busy killing people freely in a country with military and paramilitary trained only to kill civilians and the so called military can not face the criminal.... can't the military launch Operation Cow Tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Prepaid Meter Is Showing "Call" / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.