Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. (1241 Views)

Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Who Are Those Traders Selling And Hawking Fake Covid19 Vaccines In Kano?? / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Michael004: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Parents in akure, ondo state went to their ward's different schools to pick their children as a result of the forced vaccination by Nigerian army.

1 Share

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by LordIsaac(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Something is wrong....this man has lost his people. Well, the only remaining good thing in Nigeria now is the fact that the office of the president has a tenure. Smh....Military for vaccination!
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by CuteStalWart(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Illiteracy is a deadly disease

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Biggie225(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
afonjas ...see conehead descendants.... they must take the injections by force.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by voiceofthetruth: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm. Thought you guys are smarter than we the abokis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Chigorkizz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hahahaha! But They Said The Igbos Were Backward because They Rejected Army Vaccines.Why Are They Running?They Should Have Stood To Take Their Army Vaccines.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by HITTED(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Since I took this vaccine I've been yelling 'Sai baba!' wherever I go. sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari nawaa!
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by obonujoker(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mhen Buhari is a failure.... even his people don't trust his doings anymore....

God don't let me fail like Buhari o... edakun

7 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Isn't that sarrki's son runnin'?

Isn't he supposed to be leadin' the queue

5 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Ojiofor: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
See sophisticated illiterates grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Afonjas voted this so they MUST take it.

The "vaccines" should be forcefully injected into every yoruba child so they can grow up to be as warped as their ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria is finished. why are the Afonjas running? I thought they are too sophisticated.
Well I give it to IPOB. Their propaganda Machinery is second to none

6 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
CuteStalWart:
Illiteracy is a deadly disease

you mean wisdom.... the NA has lost credibility

you don't inject people's wards without first carrying out a sensitization process

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by smilingface(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
wow I can't believe this even in ondo state too...all those Yoruba's that insulted Igbo's over this what do you have to say about this one..not only Igbo's are illiterates and backward after all.

3 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by zionmade1: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha ahhahahahahahahahahhah hahahhahahahahahahahahha kikikikikikikikiiikikikikikikioiik kikikikikikikikikioikioikiioiio lalalalalalaooaoaoaoaoaoa lalalalalaoalaoaoaoaoaoaoao huhuhuhuhuhuuhuuhuhuhuu mamamamakakakakakaka

Laughing in all languages. I thought they are so educated to be deceive

oso monkey pox

5 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by powerkey: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good for them......
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Micheal004 have you seen soilders
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by authehighness: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
There is fire on the mountain, run run run,jihadist army are coming run run run,they can kill and deny, run run run,jibril is their commander, run run run
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by unohbethel(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by eodavids(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
smilingface:
wow I can't believe this even in ondo state too...all those Yoruba's that insulted Igbo's over this what do you have to say about this one..not only Igbo's are illiterates and backward after all.

Refusing to be injected or for your ward/child to be injected with unknown vaccines is what education should do.

By education, people are expected to think by themselves and for the themselves. It follows therefore that a healthy child is not expected to submit to vaccination when the parents have not been convinced on the necessity of such vaccination.
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
But this kids running are more wiser than awolowo who was deceived and was injected poisonous rat vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
eodavids:

Refusing to be injected or for your ward/child to be injected with unknown vaccines is what education should do.

By education, people are expected to think by themselves and for the themselves. It follows therefore that a healthy child is not expected to submit to vaccination when the parents have not been convinced on the necessity of such vaccination.
have been watching at ya comments. I must comment your comments have respect only must Yoruba's who will stoop to insult.
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Agimor(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
The hate towards bubu is gathering momentum from all region by the time it fully settled he will only have his herdsmen to turn.
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by BankeSmalls(f): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
We the yorubas are very brave and we must present all our children to take this unknown vaccine , it's from the army and we are zombies in Yorubaland grin

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by BankeSmalls(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
eodavids:

In zombie territory where buharri rules, the vaccine is to ensure they continue to bow to the north.
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by EternalTruths: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
I said it that Afonjas will flee.
Where is Madridguy and Omenka.?
Oya come and insult the Biafrans again for rejecting the vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by Drogbs: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
as usual Igbos set the trend and the rest follow...na we start the boycott of the rubbish vaccination, even Afonjas wey dey run mouth don fall in line ...it remains
I- I
G-GO
B-BEFORE
O-OTHERS����� grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by smilingface(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
eodavids:

thank you joor..only an illiterate will submit to this vaccination exercise that is with out proper enlightenment.
Re: Rejection Of Vaccines In Ondo State. by AskProf: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chigorkizz:
Hahahaha! But They Said The Igbos Were Backward because They Rejected Army Vaccines.Why Are They Running?They Should Have Stood To Take Their Army Vaccines.

Never mind the demented lot.

(1) (Reply)

Mainagate: Senate Declares War On EFCC, Accuses Anti-graft Agency Of Relooting / BREAKING!!! PDP Chairmanship: Jigawa Delegates Welcome Prince Uche Secondus / BREAKING: Bomb Blast During Wedding Ceremony In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.