Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (29850 Views)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Tamass: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
INSHA ALLAH SOUTHERN NIGERIA MUST BE CONQUERED BY ISLAM
Sharrap...you are an infidel with the sole purpose of tainting the southerners and islam black

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Destinychild263(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
uncle005:
Since Igbo has resulted to rolled out false news to the innocent citizen, false life is what they will experience in their entire life. Buhari won an election Igbo people cannot move on from that defeat because of the hatred for President, rather they resulted to post fake news and hate speeches, misleading the innocent youth citizen.

Every Sunday they all go to church, but there is no atoms of forgiveness in their life, they should continue with what they think is best for them, we don't care because that is the sign of inferiority complex, they have already submitted to North superiority by their action.
u talk rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
kyella:
why were dey now firing gun shots..na by force to vaccinate...abi na dem like d children pass the parents...na waa ooo..I tot they would have stopped dis forced immunization by now...when them go even reach north sef..dem dey wait for dem dere oo
seeing in beleivn Madam ....av u ever seen where it was happened b4 ? God won't allow them to aggravate our country

fake news everywhere
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
if you have played the game temple run then ur ar outdated becos its now city run.. lolz
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by dustmalik: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
bakaredc:
I do not really understand all these pandemonium,on my way to work yesterday i still saw People ( not in military uniform)in our quarters vaccinating children who are on their way to school and those in the house..National Intelligence Agency( NIA) Quarters abuja and it was peaceful.
You might not agree with me, but i tink dis is an attempt by some individuals to cause unnecessary panic in the country.
Can those spreading dis rumour show us a proof of any one dat took the vaccine and now has monkey pox?
Its really alarming the rate at which we believe any news expecially negative ones..it seems to me that alot of us nigerians prefer negative news than positive..
IPOB miscreants are the ones spreading falsehood everywhere. The have managed to instill fear in the hearts of those living in the South west through their deceitful propaganda.
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Happening Now in Eleme, Port Harcourt. There is pandemonium Over fear for Monkey pox. As the Nigerian army arrives Nchia Eleme town to carry out vaccination exercise. Parents Storm the gate of State school Aleto Eleme to retrieve their children back home.

However, Armed Police Men guiding the state school had initially refused to open the main gate to let parents grab hold on their children, But when the storm and pressure went higher the gate was forced open, as parents rushed in, storm classes and pick up there kids.

Many gun shots were heard as police disturbed the air. It was gathered that Okada Riders took advantage of the situation,increased their Normal #50 T.fair To #100..

See Photos below..

source >> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/vaccination-eleme-boils-army-arrive-parents-storm-schools-police-shoots-photos/

lf this story is true,honestly i don't get anymore.ls it by for to get vaccinated.
For now the tempo is high and whatever good intentions wl be misunderstood.
Nawa oo!
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
blessedmeme:
Someone should call the Government to other

To other what?
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by niceprof: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Finally, someone has buried the English language,in a bid to spite the Igbos.How do you share one country with these type of people,who even auto correct has refused to help their written communication?
uncle005:
Since Igbo has resulted to rolled out false news to the innocent citizen, false life is what they will experience in their entire life. Buhari won an election Igbo people cannot move on from that defeat because of the hatred for President, rather they resulted to post fake news and hate speeches, misleading the innocent youth citizen.

Every Sunday they all go to church, but there is no atoms of forgiveness in their life, they should continue with what they think is best for them, we don't care because that is the sign of inferiority complex, they have already submitted to North superiority by their action.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who no like their children.
Who wan leave their children for crocodile to smile on.
Say no to anything military exercise with an animal code name.

Say no to Buhari and apc.

Say no to one nigeria.

Resist the unity beggers...

5 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
One thing i have noticed with this present administration is that they are terribly terribly bad at handling/managing national issues and due processes which is why they end up fuelling unecessary scandals and controversies.. i cant count how many scandals is hanging on its neck which it hasnt been able to redeem itself from.. No sensitizations, no awareness, no public confidence, nothing and yet u just want people to jump on the bandwagon of an unknown vaccination campaign done in the strangest of ways in a very fragile state of affairs we currently find ourselves in.. And if i may ask, why hasnt the governors of these states where such campaigns are supposedly taking place not endorsing them or giving out any speech in respect of these campaigns to at least allay whatever fears the masses may have about them Where are the state health ministries And why arent they at the forefront of these vaccination campaigns to at least boost public confidence in them.. All the same sha.. I've had enough of this country..

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
And we're talking about snapping the Nigerian Army. Hmmm ... omo, that dude ain't your friend o grin grin grin

O pari

Groovenaija360:

Make i go snap army?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
djemillionia:

come you get pikin ?? why carry another pesin matter for head, can you see these parents re warried. come close
yea u r right but it's just to agitate the guardians & parents
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Pardon me na the scoreline wey I see. so e don reach 6 ? IPOB don turn Manchester City

expect more goals from Ipob before weekend grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Back in high school, we used to call them Oyiboka grin shocked

O pari

niceprof:
Finally, someone has buried the English language.You do you share one country with these type of people,who even auto correct has refused to help their written communication?
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Joenyam(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
What is wrong with the Buhar's led administration? What is wrong with the Nigerian Army? When has the army started giving out vaccines?

I just tire for this country. Everything is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
depezee:
Useless country.

Buhari and Buntuntai think they can subdue the people with power of gun and intimidation.

The God of IPOB and the spirit of those killed by the zoo army will continue to hunt you.

You and your children will die a miserable death. Amen!
this 1 weak me

this guy must be drinking bush grin
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:

Thunder fire islam..................................................................................................islam is lame

1 Like

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Greatestchyke(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Things Fall Apart. grin grin grin
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by kyella(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crownadex:
seeing in beleivn Madam ....av u ever seen where it was happened b4 ? God won't allow them to aggravate our country

fake news everywhere
true talk oo bros..it happened last week Thursday here in ekpoma..Edo state..most students refused to go to school d next day DAT was a Friday..no b lie oo
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by truthstands11: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why must the Nigerian Army be the one giving this vaccination? Also, is it compulsory to be vaccinated? Why won't government asked people to go General hospital for this? I'm tired of these tyrants we have as leaders. Are you sure this is not a ploy by enemies of southerners to prevents their wards from going to school? May God deliver this country from incompetent leadership.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by hush15: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
zionmade1:
Now southerners hate this entity nigeria like they have never done before since the end of civil war.
They said its because a northerner is in powee, and I ask wat of Abdusalami abubakar and yaradua, did all this happen during their regime.

Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC
Shame on those so called southerners that help install a tyrant to rule this country.
Nigeria has never been divided like this

This government needs to sacked by fire by force. The part that hit me the most now why a police want to stop parents from accessing their children? Na army born them ni or police? And the useless man at the elm of affairs would keep mute like a dead man.

When people don't have confidence in a system and they wish to withdraw and one useless being now want to compel them by force to live with system? Is that not madness? How will it work except chaos to even more chaos?

This government is an epic failure of gross proportions and the earlier begin to refuse this the better

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by colli247(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Happening Now in Eleme, Port Harcourt. There is pandemonium Over fear for Monkey pox. As the Nigerian army arrives Nchia Eleme town to carry out vaccination exercise. Parents Storm the gate of State school Aleto Eleme to retrieve their children back home.

However, Armed Police Men guiding the state school had initially refused to open the main gate to let parents grab hold on their children, But when the storm and pressure went higher the gate was forced open, as parents rushed in, storm classes and pick up there kids.

Many gun shots were heard as police disturbed the air. It was gathered that Okada Riders took advantage of the situation,increased their Normal #50 T.fair To #100..

See Photos below..

source >> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/vaccination-eleme-boils-army-arrive-parents-storm-schools-police-shoots-photos/

this government na wack
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
dustmalik:

IPOB miscreants are the ones spreading falsehood everywhere. The have managed to instill fear in the hearts of those living in the South west through their deceitful propaganda.

So, SW too is gullible to IPOB?
why blame the East for falling for IPob if they can catch SW too?

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by MosD: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is that dirt I'm seeing in drainage in the third picture?
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Benekruku:
Illiteracy is a disease

Just amazing how they could have thought of sending there wards to school when not enlightened.

Sigh.....

You're the educated illiterate here. Amazing how people like you feel like you know it all when the ordinary akara seller on the road side can teach you one or two things about self preservation. Don't want to talk much oh - I'm under police arrest since morning though they let me use my phone sha . grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Prognose: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oloniyan:
https://www.nairaland.com/4122389/panic-osun-school-students-refuses#61507871

same thing now in osun

This is a big shame on any responsible govt. Instead of them forcing their immunization on innocent children they would have done better to educate the populace when the first scare came out. Trust is a very important character of any leadership! A leader who cannot be trusted by the people he leads will not function properly and should do well to allay their fears!

And this is not just the east anymore but the south and west! Same thing happened in warrior. These set of people are not new to immunizations, it is not the first time vaccinations will be going on in their schools, so why are they highly suspicious of this one?

What sane govt will continue to use force to immunise?

What exactly are they immunizing against, does anybody know?

Why go for immunisation with guns and army uniform?

How come the major stakeholders of the community are not even aware of this immunization program so much so that the NMA had to issue a warning washing their hands off it?

Its a pity there are so many psychophants online ready to defend an ailing govt to its last breath because of their selfish reasons. They should lead by example and carry their own kids to be immunised let us the illiterate people see and be convinced there is no issue.

This is terrible! A whole Nigerian army not being trusted by the same citizens it has been created to protect! The Nigerian soldier I grew up to know was trained to be gallant, honourable and fierce enough to scare off any foreign intruder, now they are being used as ojuju calabar for scaring kids!

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by tixo: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
if everybody for east dey fear vaccine, abeg make army come Lagos joo...
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by Odioko1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:

You are not serious... look for a doctor, is like you are sick............
Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by hush15: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
dustmalik:

Whatever! When you invade a region with dishonest motive, you already set the motion for self destruct. N.A. went to the southeast wtooth an ulterior motive but under the disguise of python dance. Cause instability in the region and you now come back to give injection with public awareness, media advertisements and confidence boosters. Where they expecting a warm welcome after killing friends and relatives...

To make matter worst, rather than sensitive and educate the public and engage civilians in dispensing the vaccine to gain confidence, they rather compel people to use by force and even went further using force in not allowing parents access their children.

Where is the sense in that

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
dustmalik:

UR HATRED OF IGBOS DOESNT SURPRISE ME. BUT WEN U BECOME A PARENT, U WILL UNDERSTAND MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by ema2017: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
vaccination is done by health workers not army, the role of the army is to fight war, let them do their job in the northeast and leave the job of health workers alone. Infact this administration is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) by drololaaof: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
This brouhaha was engineered by IPOB after Pyton dance II and crushing of it activities down town South East. People take joy in unfounded rumours. The originators of this should be fish out and punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is this Why Students Fail Exams? / More Students Of OOU Fainted During GNS Exam Today At The ICT Center / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.