Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,263 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives (1928 Views)

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by QueryUnical: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
The question I wish to answer here is this: are there spirit husband and wives? If, yes, who is likely to end up having one?

There are no such thing as spirit husband or wife. They are all inventions of
pastors and men of God. But more correctly put, they are inventions of the devil which he passed to men of God.

But again, spiritual husbands and wife exist.

I know it now sound paradoxical and incoherent . Well, I had to make it so for effect.

Generally, the devil is into the business of deceiving, and oppressing people.And so he is constantly inventing or discovering newer and more efficient ways of getting into peoples lives for the purpose of deceiving and oppressing.

So,one of his popular approach is to pick someone and manifest himself to the person in a weird manner possibly in the dream and then whispering the interpretation to your mind in the first person i.e he makes you think the thought originated from you. Once you fall for that ploy and you believe it , one or more demonic spirits will be assigned to you whose responsibility is to do everything possible and necessary to strengthen that your belief.

So, here you are. You had sex with a woman in your dream. It will mean nothing and remain harmless until the devil succeeds in making you assign a weird reason to it. Once he succeeds with you, you'll have demons operating in your life to strengthen and uphold that believe.

If you are a man of God who has been deceived into believing in spirit husband, the devil is likely to assign an army of demons to your ministry whose job is to make people in your ministry to have experiences that conform to that belief and help strengthen and uphold that belief so you are likely to have a lot of cases of people with spirit husband and wife in your ministry and end up casting out demon whose existence in their life was as a result of your belief.

So, yes, there are spirit husband and wives because there are usually some demonic spirit behind them, but they come into existence as a result of belief system created or initiated by the devil and the people who are most likely to have them are:

1. Christians who believe in them;
2 Christians who attend a church where their existence is believed;
3. People who have friends, parents or relatives who believe in them;
4. Random unfortunate people who somehow end up believing in them.

You can give one thing to d devil, he is smart and hard working.

Well,this principle apply not only to spirit husband or wives issue, but to many other such similar issues.

So, if you have them how can you get free from them:

1. Realise their origin- your belief
4. Get born again
2.Pray against them, or get someone who can
3. Get knowledgeable in the word of God;

However, you best protection against them is to be born again and believe you can never have them Or simply stop attaching weird meaning to your dreams.

Well, I remember what pastor Kumuyi said many year ago at a December Retreat in Ayobo.

"If the devil is not a coward and he is really interested in tempting you to commit fornication, then he should send a real person in real life to tempt you to commit it. If he sends one in your dream, ignore it it shows he is a coward." (Expressed in my own words. It as a long time ago.)

"If the devil gives you food to eat in the dream, don't forget to ask for meat and eat them all." (Expressed in my own words. It as a long time ago.)

Those two statements made many years ago set me free.

seun, lalasticlala, Mind44. Kindly put it on front page if you think it worthy of it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by adepeter2027(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Spiritual husband and wives are fake as denrenle makeup

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by QueryUnical: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
adepeter2027:
Spiritual husband and wives are fake as denrenle makeup

With these attitude, you are unlikely to have them. Congratulations!
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by uminem02(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is this a counter thread to the thread by whisper88 abi na answer?
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by QueryUnical: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
uminem02:
Is this a counter thread to the thread by whisper88 abi na answer?

It is an answer worthy of being a thread.Because it is a unique answer. It states they exist under some conditions.
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by terrezo2002(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
There are people who have spiritual wives and husbands that don't even believe in these beings. These are spiritual entities that gets attached to people through many ways such as
Covenants
Dedicating a child to the water spirit
Household idolism
Etc
It is never as a result of belief system.
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by QueryUnical: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
terrezo2002:
There are people who have spiritual wives and husbands that don't even believe in these beings. These are spiritual entities that gets attached to people through many ways such as
Covenants
Household idolism
Etc

but a lot of idol worshippers are getting married.At least, our ancestors were idol worshippers and yet dy gave birth to fore fathers(Perhaps u shld tell me what d manifestations of spirit wife are so we can be sure we are on dsame page).

D Bible never mentioned anythg about marine spirits, where did dt concept come from?

Can you give an instance were pple can get attached to such spirit through covenant?
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by ScienceWatch: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
terrezo2002:
Covenants
Household idolism
Etc
Very true !
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by terrezo2002(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2017
QueryUnical:

but a lot of idol worshippers are getting married.At least, our ancestors were idol worshippers and yet dy gave birth to fore fathers(Perhaps u shld tell me what d manifestations of spirit wife are so we can be sure we are on dsame page).

D Bible never mentioned anythg about marine spirits, where did dt concept come from?

Can you give an instance were pple can get attached to such spirit through covenant?
Not all idol worshippers get married to these spirits. It depends on the covenant they hold with them. Some of these worshippers give their sons or daughters instead as spouse to them without the consent of them and when they grow up they discover they have these spirits spouse.
I know of a lady who came from a Royal home, all her life she studied abroad. She didn't even know how to speak her local dialect. She came home after the spirit husband didn't allow her get married. When she was being delivered, a male voice that spoke very deep Yoruba language spoke through her. I know of many other cases like hers and the ones that the spirit spouse keeps preventing them from being delivered.
The Bible made mention of fallen angels. The fallen angels are all scattered all over the universe. Some are in the heavenly places(not where God is); some are in the sea. I am sure you have heard of mermaids and mermen, I tell you the truth, they are real, I know of many cases of that; some are in the earth and while some are on the earth amongst us. They are spirits; some times we manage to see them when our spiritual eyes becomes opened.
The Bible in Genesis 6:4 talks about some of these angels having relationship with women and the women gave birth to giants.
It is never as a result of belief system. The greatest atheist can become possessed too.
Re: The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives by QueryUnical: 3:32am On Oct 19, 2017
terrezo2002:

Not all idol worshippers get married to these spirits. It depends on the covenant they hold with them. Some of these worshippers give their sons or daughters instead as spouse to them without the consent of them and when they grow up they discover they have these spirits spouse.
I know of a lady who came from a Royal home, all her life she studied abroad. She didn't even know how to speak her local dialect. She came home after the spirit husband didn't allow her get married. When she was being delivered, a male voice that spoke very deep Yoruba language spoke through her. I know of many other cases like hers and the ones that the spirit spouse keeps preventing them from being delivered.
The Bible made mention of fallen angels. The fallen angels are all scattered all over the universe. Some are in the heavenly places(not where God is); some are in the sea. I am sure you have heard of mermaids and mermen, I tell you the truth, they are real, I know of many cases of that; some are in the earth and while some are on the earth amongst us. They are spirits; some times we manage to see them when our spiritual eyes becomes opened.
The Bible in Genesis 6:4 talks about some of these angels having relationship with women and the women gave birth to giants.
It is never as a result of belief system. The greatest atheist can become possessed too.

I will start by making ab admission.

Bible says anyone who is not born-again is a child of the devil, so the devil can do with his children what ever he wants. So, he can attach spirits to any of his children whether atheist or not and these spirit can manifest their presence in many various ways.

It is important for you to know that when never I use the word manifest, I do not mean the manifestation of a demonic spirit during deliverance.By manifest, I mean the effects of the presence of that evil spirit, like not being able to get married etc.

It is important for you to know that the devil is a liar and the father of it; he is also a deceiver and a master of it.Sadly, many of the times, he deceives deliverance ministers and tell them lies during deliverance. It is just one of his many strategies for building strong holds of belief system in the world. Sadly, deliverance ministers take the words spoken by demons during deliverance as gospel truth, forgetting that lying is the devil's native dialect, and they end up preaching the words of demons rather than the word of God.

Lets get something right, demons are sexless spirits, the act of a demon taking in a male voice is an act of deceit, they can talk with any voice they wish, and again, by definition, demons are spirits that lack bodies, they operate through the body of their host, since they have no vocal cord, they are expected to use the vocal chord of the host; so if the host is feminine the voice used should be feminine. Again, I say that the act of speaking with a male voice is deceit.

Sometimes, people from whom demons are cast away have no demons in the first place, they only manifest demons because they were made to believe that they are possessed with one and so they start acting " as expected".

Locations of spirits do matter; the emphasis on the location of spirit originated from the devil so as to promote conscious and unconscious fear,respect, or regard for him.It doesn't matter where a spirit is located, at the mention of the name of Jesus, he will bow.

Demons always respond to three things: faith, authority, and the name of Jesus. And a man of faith and authority only has to speak a few words only to demons and they will obey. It doesn't matter if the person issuing the command got born-again just thirty seconds earlier to the time of issuing the command. Casting out devil has nothing to do with level of spirituality. It is based on the authority that is available in the name of Jesus and the word of God.So if you see a man of God that spends more that five or ten minutes to cast out a demonic spirit, then know that that man of God hardly ever successfully cast out any demonic spirit. The spirits deceived him into thinking he had cast them out.

Please, it is important that you know that fallen angels are not the same as demonic spirits. While the earlier have bodies, albeit celestial bodies, the later lack bodies and seek to utilize the body of a host.

So, that testimony of deliverance that you gave proves nothing to me. For all I know, it could be that the participators all fell for a grand scheme of the devil. And I hope you know anyone, no matter his spiritual status can be deceived , if he is not careful.

Jesus said, be it unto you according to your faith.If a person believes he has a spirit spouse, then he will definitely have one.

Having said all that, I'll say here that a spirit can be attached to a person through one means or the other (and possibly through the ones you mentioned above, apart from the marine spirit of course) and manifest his presence by hindering the person from getting married or in many other undesirable ways.The devil is wicked and his demonic spirits are wicked. Their job is to steal kill and destroy. But what I wish to emphasize is that the concept of spirit husband and wife is an invention of the devil that he passed unto men of God and Christians who ended up helping him to popularize and propagate it. So, having successfully built a belief strong-hold in the form of spirit spouse the devil uses his legions of demons to help maintain that belief and strengthen it. The devil has successfully made a strong hold of that belief. That strong hold will start to break when people stop believing in spirit spouse.

If a person has a problem with getting married and you feel some demon is involved, cast out that demon. Don't give it a tag. The source and origin of demons do not matter; they all obey commands issued in the name of Jesus.

For as long as people believe in spirit husband and wife, the devil will use that belief as an avenue to wreck havoc in people's lives.

I will end by making the following explanation.

Abiku(Yoruba) or Ogbanje(Igbo) troubled our for fathers for many generations. The symptoms are the repeated dying of children which are believed to be the same child who deliberately keep dying in other to cause their parents pain and heart ache. Well, we know know that when two AS parents marries they will keep giving birth to children who end up dying. That my friend is science unraveling of the mystery of Abiku.

Science, I understand has unraveled they mystery of sleeping with someone in the dream, but these experience has continued to make many miserable and ending up with spirit spouse.

The solution is to prayerfully kill that concept and by so doing pulling down the strong hold. If you remember, the strong hold that Bible instructs us to pull down are thoughts and imaginations (and every high thing that exalts itself above the knowledge of God). It is basically, my friend, an issue of belief system.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation To All Casts And Crew - Mike Bamiloye / Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. / Natural Born Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.