Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (4989 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by olorunthobby(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
While we can all agree that nobody is perfect, there are actually a few things that would adversely affect a relationship if a man chooses to partner with a woman with some not-so-great attributes.
10 kinds of woman a man should think twice about making a wife.
1. The Bitter Woman:
You know that woman that always seems to be angry at the menfolk all the time? Perhaps she has had her heart broken one too many times, but this woman is always bashing on men and talking about how they are no-good or useless. A man might not want to settle down with someone so bitter as it is guaranteed that when the opportunity arises, she would hurl hurtful insults and intense, hateful words his way due to all her unresolved anger.
2. The Selfish Woman:
If you want a happy home and a partner that wants your happiness as well as hers, then you should steer clear of the selfish woman. A woman who is determined to make sure she always comes first would not be able to build a cheerful and loving home with you.
3. The Materialistic Woman:
A woman obsessed with material things would certainly not make the best wife. If all she cares about are material possession over family, faith and spiritual fulfillment, then she will not make the best partner.
4. The Flirty Woman:
Are you attracted to that woman that always seems to flirt with one person or another? She flirts like a butterfly from one man to another and makes all men feel like she is interested in them. Well, beware, because a habit like that might be hard to break after marriage and you would not want to start hearing that your wife has had flirty conversations with all the men in the neighbourhood.
5. The Party Freak:
She is invited to every party and attends them all. She is always dressed in the most flashy clothes and is the ultimate party girl. She lives for the next big gathering and cannot say no to an invitation. Such woman might not be the type to settle down in a marriage.
6. The Spoilt-Brat:
A woman who grew up having everything handed to her and has never had the experience of actually working for something is unlikely to make the best wife. No matter how much you might be willing to provide her with the kind of lifestyle she grew up with, remember, marriage comes with kids and kids require sacrifice. If she has never had to work or make sacrifices for anything in her life, it is unlikely that she would start now.
7. The Attention Seeker:
While some women naturally like attention, when it becomes an obsession, then it is not a good idea. A good husband makes sure he has time for his wife, but this cannot happen 100percent of the time so a good wife should understand that.
8. The Gossip:
Does she always seem to never mind her own business? Is she always focused on what someone else is doing or how someone else is living their life? Then you do not need this kind of woman as a wife. A man needs someone that would build a home with him and this requires some focus on her own plans and her own life. If she is too busy minding someone else's business, then you are fighting a losing battle.
9. The Commitment-Phobe:
A woman who finds it difficult to commit to anything (school, jobs, family, friendship, etc) would also not be able to commit to a marriage. If she seems to lose interest in everything quickly and is always looking for the next thing to jump into, then you would have a hard time keeping her focused in her marriage.
10. The Disrespectful Woman:
If she seems to always be disrespectful and rude (even if it is to people she considers beneath her standards) then you need to think twice about marrying her. Respect for a fellow human being is a very important attribute in who we choose to spend the rest of our lives with so it is definitely not something that should be taken lightly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marriage is overrated undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by phintohlar(f): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
You try
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Divay22(f): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
angry angry
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Kenzico(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Goodness sakes!!!

Year after year....this post is frequently recycled!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by hacmond(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by iamJ(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
nairaland girls life story above cool

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Consray(f): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
You are deluding yourself, then who is gonna marry them? angry
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BluntBoy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who marriage epp
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BluntBoy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Consray:
You are deluding yourself, then who will marry them? angry

A bitter woman spotted.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Exits thread
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by MhizzAJ(f): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okay
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
11.Women that doesn't believe in marriage... grin

But i know RB007 will surely get married soon in SA wink
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Coloradvantage(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have met only one good lady my entire life... remember I have a mum and sisters and even a girlfriend! I mean just one individual I can truly admire! From delta state! we met during Nysc!
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
You forgot the pretender.

A woman could pretend to have all those attributes Then she show her true colours after marriage. tongue

There's no such thing as a perfect individual.

Such long list is the reason many people ends up marrying the pretended. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by iamJ(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
You forgot the pretender.

A woman could pretend to have all those attributes and the. You marry her she papper you well. tongue

There's no such thing as a perfect individual.

Such long list is the reason many people ends up marrying the pretended. Lol grin

oh yes grin he forgot the ones that wear high heels and bend to make a pancake ass look bigger than it is

Or the ones that have nothing to offer but flat ass

So many things that he forgot to say
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Harwoyeez(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
In short kuku tell d guys not to marry at all because everyone have one or two of all u listed..

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
11.Women that doesn't believe in marriage... grin

But i know RB007 will surely get married soon in SA wink

**How did you get to know...?*

grin Why not in SG? WHERE I CAN FIND A PIZZA LADY
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Harwoyeez:
In short kuku tell d guys not to marry at all because everyone have one or two of all u listed..
He's delusional.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Consray(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

A bitter woman spotted.
Bitter?
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BluntBoy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Consray:
Bitter?
I was just joking.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Adaumunocha(f): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Una no go marry be that na.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Harwoyeez(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
100% delusional.... Who's without fault??
Rokia2:
He's delusional.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Harwoyeez:
100% delusional.... Who's without fault??

Like I said his type will eventually ends up marrying the pretended.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Consray(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

I was just joking.
now listen next time you piss me up that way.... Am gonna rape your ass do you get that?
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Harwoyeez(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guys also show all that's listed so I don't know what d fuss about it is...if u find someone who u love n loves u back, then u both will have to adjust to yourselves n move on with ur life
Rokia2:

Like I said his type will eventually ends up marrying the pretended.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by BluntBoy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Consray:
now listen next time you piss me up that way.... Am gonna rape your ass do you get that?

It appears to me like you want to have sex really badly.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Consray(f): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

It appears to me like you want to have sex really badly.
want to have sex really badly? Dude don't even go there coz am a Genophobia.......
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Blackhawk01: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
As I con be all of the above, wetin be my fate ehn? shocked shocked
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:
As I con be all of the above, wetin be my fate ehn? shocked shocked
single for life tongue grin
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Blackhawk01: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunshineG:
single for life tongue grin

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Back toh sender tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) / If This Ain't Real Love, What Else Is (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.