Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (3220 Views)

See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Milysblog: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Vivian was admitted into the hospital where my sister delivered a baby boy few hours ago. She was 7 months pregnant and was involved in a car accident. Her unborn baby was in distress and the team of doctors recommended emergency cesarean section to save her baby.

What happened next was shocking, Vivian called her pastor who advised her against cesarean section reassuring her that God ordained that she would deliver her baby without CS. This woman taped into her pastor's faith and rebuffed the doctors' recommendation. Explaining to Vivian the fatal dangers involved in pushing a baby with a ruptured womb didn't make her bulge from her decision.

I overheard one of the female doctors begging her to let the doctors save the baby, but her faith was strong. Vivian replied "I must deliver like the women of Hebrew, I reject CS and my God rejects it with me".

She was losing so much blood because of her ruptured womb at the same time her pastor was on the phone praying for her to deliver without CS. I found that so ridiculous and heart breaking.

Shortly after that, to my greatest surprise, this pastor stormed the hospital with a team of prayer warriors and they enveloped the whole hospital in radical prayers. It sounded like the roof of the hospital would come down with their voices.

I watched the female doctor pacing up and down with worry. She passed a male nurse in the hallway and lamented that she wanted to save the baby. There was no time left because the heartbeat of the unborn child was so faint. I held my breath.

The prayers ended abruptly after an hour and some minutes because something strange was happening to Vivian. She was drifting in and out of unconsciousness. Vivian told the doctors that she was becoming so weak. That was when she realized that her life was ebbing away and at that point she began to plead with the doctors to perform the cesarean section on her. She was not ready to die yet.

They wheeled Vivian into the theater, but it was too late for her unborn child. Vivian survived but her baby died few minutes before the surgery. The female doctor was so emotional, she told the pastor to come and carry the dead baby because he killed her.

Vivian ended up taking four pints of blood transfusion. It was an unfortunate situation. That beautiful baby girl would have survived with the help of an incubator.

I watched her go through the afterbirth pain - I felt so sorry and angry at same time. How could she do this to herself and her baby. Why must she listen to her pastor who has no medical training? Why did she allow a pastor to decide if her baby lives or not? It's all so crazy.

Christian women should know that delivering a baby like the women of Hebrew as cited in the bible means having a successful delivery. Hebrew like birth can be a cesarean section or vaginal birth. The most important thing is that the mother and new baby are fine and out of danger.

Pastors are no doctors to give medical advice. It is the same God who is healing people in the hospitals through the doctors.

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by myboy2010(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
that is what u get when u believe in pastor but not God
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Christians like the op are very dangerous. They will say that God is all powerful and nothing is impossible for God but when they see people using faith in life threatening situation, they disapprove and discourage such people saying and blabbing nonsense that the realistic solution( that even non believers will seek) is God's way. Why this confusion and stupidity? It is either you believe in God's power or not, it's either you believe that faith works or not. Stop upholding a religion you don't take seriously, if you go about preaching it, there are sincere people(unlike you) who will take it as it is and may apply faith just like the woman who lost her baby. What will you tell them? Please know where you stand and stop hanging on the fence.For your information, Yahweh doesn't exist angry

#atheism4life

4 Likes

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by DAntivirus: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
booked
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well, it's the woman's fault.

She is not a true Christian. Her faith is not strong enough. She would have prayed to God herself to understand his will in her life instead of believing a a supposedly man of God.

A least God would have told her to relax, he actually meant to kill the baby as his will in her life for her... So that he can use it to glorify his name in her life in future.

Fake Christians every where... If she allows Yaweh's wrath to fall on her for not having enough faith, he can actually decide to kill all her family.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
myboy2010:

Of course... U should o to church, listen to the preaching of pastors, even pay to them Ur tithe money... But when it comes to prayer in time of distress, don't listen to them, u are in ur own with ur God.

And the Religion keeps getting dumber.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
frank317:

Of course... U should o to church, listen to the preaching of pastors, even pay to them Ur tithe money... But when it comes to prayer in time of distress, don't listen to them, u are in ur own with ur God.

And the Religion keeps getting dumber.
Don't mind them sheeples. When their clergymen are at fault and can't be defended by 'touch not my anoited', 'leave it for god' and the likes, they resort to 'christianity is between you and God, don't depend on any pastor' really? When hard time hit them and they can't take it, they run to deliverance and healing centres. Bunch of hypocrites.

..... as if the bible did not talk of pastors, apostles and gathering of the brethren. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by An2elect2(f): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
myboy2010:
Reason I'll continue to support exposing false teachers. If we truly love our neighbors, it should be one of our major concerns that they are not deceived into losing their money, brains, lives, loved ones and their souls. These ministers of Satan have been here for a long long time now that the truth now sounds like some new age movement.

Isn't our God the one that ordained medicine and science? Why test God when you can use what He has made available.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Milysblog: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Christians like the op are very dangerous. They will say that God is all powerful and nothing is impossible for God but when they see people using faith in life threatening situation, they disapprove and discourage such people saying and blabbing nonsense that the realistic solution( that even non believers will seek) is God's way. Why this confusion and stupidity? It is either you believe in God's power or not, it's either you believe that faith works or not. Stop upholding a religion you don't take seriously, if you go about preaching it, there are sincere people(unlike you) who will take it as it is and may apply faith just like the woman who lost her baby. What will you tell them? Please know where you stand and stop hanging on the fence.For your information, Yahweh doesn't exist angry

#atheism4life

I am not an atheist, I am a core Christian and I believe in a living God and He is alive. You may not believe in God but I can tell you HE exist. My Christianity does not take away my common sense that is why am warning people to desist from their pastors advice when faced with health challenges. Some of these pastors were not called by God and they go ahead misleading their gullible followers with their ridiculous teachings. I watched this woman lost her baby and it's heartbreaking. Her misfortune is not because God does not exist but its because of her stupidity. She was praying for safe delivery and God answered her because she was brought to the hospital in time to save her baby. Her stubbornness cost her the life of her baby. God has nothing to do with it.

To read more stories visit www.beinspiredandlive..com
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
An2elect2:
Reason I'll continue to support exposing false teachers. If we truly love our neighbors, it should be one of our major concerns that they are not deceived into losing their money, brains, lives, loved ones and their souls. These ministers of Satan have been here for a long long time now that the truth now sounds like some new age movement.

Isn't our God the one that ordained medicine and science? Why test God when you can use what He has made available.

What are u saying?
Are u not the ones rubbing the power of ur God on our faces? Does God not heal without the use of medicine again? According to u guys, God has been in the business of healing people from madness, fibroids, headache, blonde etc... Now he didn't heal this one, he is suddenly not meant to heal by has ordained medicine for man...

Face it, the woman believed in God and he failed her, period.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Milysblog:

I am not an atheist, I am a core Christian and I believe in a living God and He is alive. You may not believe in God but I can tell you HE exist. My Christianity does not take away my common sense that is why am warning people to desist from their pastors advice when faced with health challenges. Some of these pastors were not called by God and they go ahead misleading their gullible followers with their ridiculous teachings. I watched this woman lost her baby and it's heartbreaking. Her misfortune is not because God does not exist but its because of her stupidity. She was praying for safe delivery and God answered her because she was brought to the hospital in time to save her baby. Her stubbornness cost her the life of her baby. God has nothing to do with it.

Oga,she had faith and prayed that God should not allow her go through any operations and that she will have safe delivery but God failed her. Stop twisting the obvious.
God had in the past ( according to u guys) been healing people even without medicine.there are testimonies where doctor prescribed operation for lumps but God healed them before the operation. Now her faith did not work u are not blaming her for believing wholey on God. If the doctors had misunderstood the situation not to be as dangerous as they thought and perhaps she had eventually come out alive while holding onto her faith, u would have been the one Praising her for having faith.
If u don't really believe it then don't preach it. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by An2elect2(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
frank317:

What are u saying?
Are u not the ones rubbing the power of ur God on our faces? Does God not heal without the use of medicine again? According to u guys, God has been in the business of healing people from madness, fibroids, headache, blonde etc... Now he didn't heal this one, he is suddenly not meant to heal by has ordained medicine for man...

Face it, the woman believed in God and he failed her, period.

Abegiii

Its only common sense to read up something before refuting it. What's my business if you prefer to side a misrepresentation.

Ive been lied to, everyone has been deceived in almost all forms about God but now we know the Bible is saying a different thing. If you don't want to see it, your problem!
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Milysblog:

oh Bleep, here we go again angry. Her stupidity? How is believing in God for safe delivery without operation stupidity to you as a christian? Did the bible not say that if you ask you shall receive Matt 7:7? Now the bible also said that if someone is sick, they should invite the elders of the church to pray for him/her that a prayer of faith shall heal the sick. If you sick, can you try that? If you see someone doing that would you encourage him or her? Judging from your post I know you answer would be NO. why NO? that's because you are a bloody hypocrite.

Back to the woman's matter, who told you God brought her to the hospital? Regardless of religion, people go to hospitals. Regardless of religion, people(both religious and non religious) take anti-malarial when down with malaria and they get better. If the religious folks attribute their recovery to God, who should the non believers attribute their recovery to? What special role did God play that the anti-malarial didn't? You had better be sincere with yourself.

That woman's baby died for two reasons
1) her sincere and brave loyalty to her religion (something that hypocrites like you are incapable of).
2) the God she depended on is nonexistent and therefore not a single thing could have been done no matter how large her faith is.

Had it been that she knew the truth about the falsity of religion, she would have saved her baby. This is one of the reasons why we atheists argue and try to tear down this facade called religion.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
An2elect2:

Abegiii

Its only common sense to read up something before refuting it. What's my business if you prefer to side a misrepresentation.

Ive been lied to, everyone has been deceived in almost all forms about God but now we know the Bible is saying a different thing. If you don't want to see it, your problem!

I believe u jare

She had been lied to
She has been deceived
She is yet to know that the Bible says a different thing
She does not want to see it...
Her baby and even her deserve to die

Let me ask you... If she was an unbeliever and does not believe in God but trust in the doctors without caring what Ur Bible says, do u think she would have survived?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
An2elect2:

hold it right there undecided, God has made medicine available? Who told you it is God that ordained medicine? How do you know that it is God that ordained medicine? If it is God that made medicine available then he can't be God. Do you know how many people died of malaria before anti malaria was discovered? If medicine is by God why is there no cure for cancer, hiv and regeneration of severed limb? Why is there no cure for ALS? why hasn't God provided any of these?

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Martinez19:
oh Bleep, here we go again angry. Her stupidity? How is believing in God for safe delivery without operation stupidity to you as a christian? Did the bible not say that if you ask you shall receive Matt 7:7? Now the bible also said that if someone is sick, they should invite the elders of the church to pray for him/her that a prayer of faith shall heal the sick. If you sick, can you try that? If you see someone doing that would you encourage him or her? Judging from your post I know you answer would be NO. why NO? that's because you are a bloody hypocrite.

Back to the woman's matter, who told you God brought her to the hospital? Regardless of religion, people go to hospitals. Regardless of religion, people(both religious and non religious) take anti-malarial when down with malaria and they get better. If the religious folks attribute their recovery to God, who should the non believers attribute their recovery to? What special role did God play that the anti-malarial didn't? You had better be sincere with yourself.

That woman's baby died for two reasons
1) her sincere and brave loyalty to her religion (something that hypocrites like you are incapable of).
2) the God she depended on is nonexistent and therefore not a single thing could have been done no matter how large her faith is.

Had it been that she knew the truth about the falsity of religion, she would have saved her baby. This is one of the reasons why we atheists argue and try to tear down this facade called religion.

Just imagine what the so called educated op is saying.

The woman accepted to go to the hospital, suddenly it is God that brought her there.

She refused to take the medical option, she is foolish.

Why didn't the God that made her come to the hospital also make her accept the medical option since he was the one that brought her there despite her coming her self. Since she didn't come to the hospital at her own will, why didn't the she accept the medical option unwillingly?

How do these guys even think?

What he fails to understand is that the woman he is insulting will always be a better Christian than him with bigger Faith. (Which is useless by the way)

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
frank317:

Just imagine what the so called educated op is saying.

The woman accepted to go to the hospital, suddenly it is God that brought her there.

She refused to take the medical option, she is foolish.

Why didn't the God that made her come to the hospital also make her accept the medical option since he was the one that brought her there despite her coming her self. Since she didn't come to the hospital at her own will, why didn't the she accept the medical option unwillingly?

How do these guys even think?

What he fails to understand is that the woman he is insulting will always be a better Christian than him with bigger Faith. (Which is useless by the way)
They are trying hard in their hypocrites and foolishness. The woman is indeed a better christian than them and I won't be surprised if that woman becomes an atheist afterwards because sincere and open minded christians like that woman are quick to admit flaws in their belief systems and depart when they begin to see the truth unlike the gullible ones on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Xtianity though undecided
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2017
It takes 1% wisdom to make 99% knowledge look foolish. The way human beings turn simple matters of truth into religion makes me sick in the stomach angry

Christians should go through their bibles and read it with understanding. There are instances where Jesus heals lepers and still tells them to present themselves to the Physician and Priests!

Even the Hebrew women she erroneously made reference to, if you check the situation of what the Hebrew women faced at that point in time and what she faced, it's just a classic case of interpreting the bible out of context! Did the Hebrew women have access to the best medicare facilities in the face of a sadistic Pharoah? This woman has access to the best medicare....but nooooo, she wants to give birth like the Hebrew women, if this is not foolishness, then I don't know what to call it...

There is a place for exercising your faith and a place for the Physician to do his work, let wisdom and truth guide us in all things abeg. The same "God" we trust for miracles is the same Being that has given Physicians and Doctors relevant knowledge to heal certain diseases to ensure we stop bothering HIM with needless and irrelevant "prayer" points.

If God has given knowledge to people to treat certain things then why do we still disturb him with irrelevant prayers over these same issues?

I'm just tired mehn... I weep for the mindset of some people cry

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:
It takes 1% wisdom to make 99% knowledge look foolish. The way human beings turn simple matters of truth into religion makes me sick in the stomach angry

Christians should go through their bibles and read it with understanding. There are instances where Jesus heals lepers and still tells them to present themselves to the Physician and Priests!

There is a place for exercising your faith and a place for the Physician to do his work, let wisdom and truth guide us in all things abeg. The same "God" we trust for miracles is the same being that has given Physicians and Doctors relevant knowledge to heal certain diseases to ensure we stop bothering God with needless and irrelevant "prayer" points.

If God has given knowledge to people to treat certain things then why do we still disturb him with irrelevant prayers over these same issues?

I'm just tired mehn... I weep for the mindset of some people.
hold it right there! angry who told you or how did you know that it is God that provided modern medicine? So God had to wait that long to provide modern medicine. Why has God not provided the cure for hiv, cancer and Als? Why did God had to wait for millions to die before antimalarial and penicillin came out? Scientists who didn't believe in God made researches and provided cures while christians who pray, fast and claim they hear from God have not provided any cure for hiv. It seems God has not revealed the cure to anyone yet, not even pastors. Very unimpressive for an all powerful and loving God.

Concerning those lepers, Jesus healed them first before they went to the priests for examination, mind you Jesus never told them to go to any physician, stop lying. In a similar manner, God should have helped the woman and then the appropriate person would have examined her. The story of Jesus and the lepers is not in any way teaching christians to go to hospitals when they are sick.

Concerning your penultimate paragraph, I would like to know if you are now the secretary of Yahweh. Did God tell you that he doesn't want anyone disturbing him with prayers? Didn't Jesus say that God knows what people need but they should ask? That sounds like who is ready for prayer requests undecided

I weep for your mentality.

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 3:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
hold it right there! angry who told you or how did you know that it is God that provided modern medicine? So God had to wait that long to provide modern medicine. Why has God not provided the cure for hiv, cancer and Als? Why did God had to wait for millions to die before antimalarial and penicillin came out? Scientists who didn't believe in God made researches and provided cures while christians who pray, fast and claim they hear from God have not provided any cure for hiv. It seems God has not revealed the cure to anyone yet, not even pastors. Very unimpressive for an all powerful and loving God.

Concerning those lepers, Jesus healed them first before they went to the priests for examination, mind you Jesus never told them to go to any physician, stop lying. In a similar manner, God should have helped the woman and then the appropriate person would have examined her. The story of Jesus and the lepers is not in any way teaching christians to go to hospitals when they are sick.

Concerning your penultimate paragraph, I would like to know if you are now the secretary of Yahweh. Did God tell you that he doesn't want anyone disturbing him with prayers? Didn't Jesus say that God knows what people need but they should ask? That sounds like who is ready for prayer requests undecided

Where did Humans get the ability to research and get relevant knowledge? If they were created without a brain and mind, can they get this relevant knowledge?

Now examine your mentality again
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 3:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:

On a side note...I do not serve a religious god. I seek for the TRUTH. The TRUTH belongs to no religion. Thank you.

I posted that example up there because that's what Christians can relate with easily from their narrow perspective of the TRUTH...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:

A creator has given a robot certain abilities to perform certain tasks...does it make sense for the creator to spoon feed the robot on what the robot should do again

You are expecting a Supremely intelligent being (HUMAN LEVEL) to come all the way down from His realm of existence to provide cures for Humans (ANT LEVEL)? Like really undecided

Will you downgrade yourself to the level of an ant to prove your existence or to prove any point for that matter to ants?

Humanity has been empowered by a creator (I don't care to know its name cos HE does not belong to any religion) to make earth a paradise. If we humans can't do it, should the creator be blamed? undecided

I get where you are coming from. I am not a religious person...I only seek the TRUTH and live for the TRUTH...

Cheers bro
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:07am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Where did Humans get the ability to research and get relevant knowledge? If they were created without a brain and mind, can they get this relevant knowledge?

Now examine your mentality again
let us assume that it's a being that gave humans, how do you know that it's your God? What if it is Allah, Buddha, or Sango? How it all came to be, no body knows. However, that is not an excuse to embrace the preposterous.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:09am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

On a side note...I do not serve a religious god. I seek for the TRUTH. The TRUTH belongs to no religion. Thank you.

I posted that example up there because that's what Christians can relate with easily from their narrow perspective of the TRUTH...
do you believe Jesus is the son of God and he died for your sins? Are you a christian?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
let us assume that it's a being that gave humans, how do you know that it's your God? What if it is Allah, Buddha, or Sango? How it all came to be, no body knows. However, that is not an excuse to embrace the preposterous.

My brother, that's the problem with religion...I do not care to know who this uncreated supreme intelligent being's name is because HE belongs to no religion...

Religion creates this Supreme being (called God or whatever) in the image of man...and guess what, I don't see a difference between Religion and Idolatry... Religion is Idolatry on a mental level...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

A creator has given a robot certain abilities to perform certain tasks...does it make sense for the creator to spoon feed the robot on what the robot should do again

You are expecting a Supremely intelligent being (HUMAN LEVEL) to come all the way down from His realm of existence to provide cures for Humans (ANT LEVEL)? Like really undecided

Will you downgrade yourself to the level of an ant to prove your existence or to prove any point for that matter to ants?

Humanity has been empowered by a creator (I don't care to know its name cos HE does not belong to any religion) to make earth a paradise. If we humans can't do it, should the creator be blamed? undecided

I get where you are coming from. I am not a religious person...I only seek the TRUTH and live for the TRUTH...

Cheers bro
god can reveal this to people yet he can't reveal the cure to aids? I know that you are talking like this because you don't have cancer, hiv or als. Suppose a christian has hiv, how that christian suppose to go about it?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
do you believe Jesus is the son of God and he died for your sins? Are you a christian?

I am not what you call a "Christian", I strongly desire to be greater than Jesus...if everyone in this world is like Him, then it is gonna be heaven on earth.

As per your question, I have allegiance to no religion just like the uncreated one.

Thanks.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My brother, that's the problem with religion...I do not care to know who this uncreated supreme intelligent being's name is because HE belongs to no religion...

Religion creates this Supreme being (called God or whatever) in the image of man...and guess what, I don't see a difference between Religion and Idolatry... Religion is Idolatry on a mental level...
are you a christian? Do you believe Jesus is the son of God and he died on the cross for your sins?Yes or no. I sense you are dodging this question. undecided
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
god can reveal this to people yet he can't reveal the cure to aids? I know that you are talking like this because you don't have cancer, hiv or als. Suppose a christian has hiv, how that christian suppose to go about it?

My perspective on this matter is to rely on the wisdom of this supremely intelligent being for a way out. It would surprise you to know that the cure for HIV is in something very basic we tend to overlook...perhaps in a tree bark or root somewhere in the thick jungles of Congo...

Study the problem you're facing and break it down into its tiniest bits...then apply solutions to these tiny bits and before you know it...the problem is solved... that's my mindset
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
are you a christian? Do you believe Jesus is the son of God and he died on the cross for your sins?Yes or no. I sense you are dodging this question. undecided

Do we really have to do this? Would you be asking me this question if you're born into a Muslim home?

Religion has divided humanity and given us narrow perspectives of the truth...I got no answer for this question...let's move on

I wonder if the uncreated one is a Christian...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:24am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Do we really have to do this? Would you be asking me this question if you're born into a Muslim home?

Religion has divided humanity and given us narrow perspectives of the truth...I got no answer for this question...let's move on
I knew it artful dodger. undecided I knew you are a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombshell:(pt2) How Paul Distorted Christianity / Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus / Should Christians Support Anti-christ 'israel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.