Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Movie Script For Sale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Movie Script For Sale (785 Views)

Looking For Professional Screenplay Writer Or Screenwriter Or Movie Script / Looking For Professional Screenplay Writer Or Screenwriter Or Movie Script / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Movie Script For Sale by Roycemadeit(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
TONGUE-CUFFED
Kamarudeen, an undergraduate from an average but strong Christian background with a very controversial and contradictory view on Christianity finds himself in an immoral learning environment and due to his inquisitive and loquacious nature he’s always at peril in the hands of his lecturers. One night while policemen were trailing some armed robbers they found a phone belonging to Kamal and a pair of slippers on a desolate street, which is coincidentally the same spot where a girl had been raped few minutes before the chase. This makes Kamal the prime suspect in whole saga, he struggles to extricate himself from the cruel hands of lawless policemen.
Re: A Movie Script For Sale by harmony940(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
How much is your script......does it consist climax and anticlimax,can I switch cultures to suit the culture I want!
Re: A Movie Script For Sale by Roycemadeit(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
It does
Contact me on 07066070465
Re: A Movie Script For Sale by Roycemadeit(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
harmony940:
How much is your script......does it consist climax and anticlimax,can I switch cultures to suit the culture I want!

Re: A Movie Script For Sale by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Roycemadeit:
TONGUE-CUFFED
Kamarudeen, an undergraduate from an average but strong Christian background with a very controversial and contradictory view on Christianity finds himself in an immoral learning environment and due to his inquisitive and loquacious nature he’s always at peril in the hands of his lecturers. One night while policemen were trailing some armed robbers they found a phone belonging to Kamal and a pair of slippers on a desolate street, which is coincidentally the same spot where a girl had been raped few minutes before the chase. This makes Kamal the prime suspect in whole saga, he struggles to extricate himself from the cruel hands of lawless policemen.

Hmmm captivating. I would like to see the script's treatment and characters bible first.

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From My First Kiss / Find Out What These Personality Tests Say About You / Ignition E-book by Oluwaseyi O.S. selling At 1000 Naira (previously 1500 Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.