Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) (44689 Views)

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by anonymousIP2: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Veteran actress, Rita Edochie's daughter who goes by the name Whisper Amanda Edochie has graduated from the University. Whisper who is also an up and coming actress dropped pictures of herself and her already "Pen stained top" and wrote:

"I could think of a thousand things to say but funny enough I have just a few..
God is God!
God is Good!
Mama, I made it!
Papa, your little girl is now a graduate.
#entrepreneur #craftswoman #entertainer #graduate #whisperamanda"

More pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/actress-rita-edochies-daughter-whisper-graduates-from-the-university/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by anonymousIP2: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2017

1 Share

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
My next girlfriend friend

2 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
beautiful babe

3 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Teewhy2: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congratulations to her, she has her family name to leverage on to succeed.

17 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by IAMSASHY(f): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided hiaaaa, Nawaooo

8 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
her lips
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by kenny1795(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
she's forcing it.... don't have the flair

52 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Nissando(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fine geh
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by temmypotter(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
looking different in all the pics

modified : Did I just notice her name is Whisper? for real? how do you name a child whisper?

whisper of the Gods? maybe?

why not the damn voice then?

55 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ara di na udi na udi shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by ruffhandu: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
I hope she graduated well.
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by ctex4real(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice, congratulations girl
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congratulations.I used to enjoy your mother's roles in Nollywood movies those years.

...This Amanda gurl has so much love for Rough places o.. angry

12 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congrat to u smalli
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
she beautiful.. meanwhile I hope Madrid wins Tottenham tonight. #UpBlues #CFC
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
why she come different for all the pictures like this angry

1 Like

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
was that a "catwoman" pose or ??

grin
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by fatymore(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
How many different pictures for a single person.. The pictures seems not to look alike

2 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by tens4real(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
she looks like missjoy29
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by DozieInc(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tom boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by iammaKING(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
How many face does she now have?! undecided
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
iammaKING:
How many face does she now have?! undecided

She's still growing that's why

Some people are like that. They have different faces while becoming matured.

1 Like

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Naziridamos: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hope she gather hips like her mum 2 shocked
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Daviddson(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Showing your breasts to the world under the guise of celebrating passing out... hmmm
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by castrol180(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slay queen, wide pvssy, big/fat thigh, thick labia majora, thin labia minoria, head knob button clitoris #uglywowospoilthole

3 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by deepwater(f): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol

This girl go like hard work oooo

grin
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
kenny1795:
she's forcing it.... don't have the flair

Naija with negative comments though undecided

Have you seen her on set doing her gig before?
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by tens4real(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daviddson:
Showing your breasts to the world under the guise of celebrating passing out... hmmm
where is the breast?

2 Likes

Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
see how she open nyansh angry
Re: Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) by Daviddson(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
tens4real:
where is the breast?
You have eyes bro. I guess you've become so used to seeing these kind of pictures that these ones are comparably decent to you, but not me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! / Ali Baba Challenges Anthony Joshua, As He Shows Off His Bare Chest / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.