Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Earn/become A SUPER- STAR This SEASON... Feed Your Family And Win Instant Prizes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn/become A SUPER- STAR This SEASON... Feed Your Family And Win Instant Prizes (425 Views)

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Like & Share To Win Instant Airtime | Sponsored Post 14th November 2018 / 5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn/become A SUPER- STAR This SEASON... Feed Your Family And Win Instant Prizes by MICHEAL346(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Do you Know?:
You don't have to spend Hundreds of Thousands this year's christmas before you can give your family a good season treet?

Yes, that is true!

Think about it, you will have to work your butt off and at the end of the day have so little to save up for the coming festive season, and before you know it by the time you have bought only just a few of the things you need your money is all gone.

It has been discovered that lack of investment opportunities is totally the cause of this major scenario...

Pls, my friend don't sit down and let that be you, you know you can be a mega star during the coming festive season. Your family truely look up to you, because you and you will see that by the time you JOIN me on this opportunity you will be totally reliable.

I bring to Our feeding Nations and Empowering People INITIATIVE

What we do:
is simple;

We are giving out lots of star prizes, financial empowerment, trade and skill acquisition, scholarship, food items and livestocks to all those who register as a team builder with just N2, 500. yes, N2500 my friend build your downlines and you are elligible for this star prizes.

Our[b] head office[/b] is situated at portharcourt and we have spread operations to lagos in our office in lagos state.
For More Enquiries feel free to call call me on 08089682718
Re: Earn/become A SUPER- STAR This SEASON... Feed Your Family And Win Instant Prizes by MICHEAL346(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
you can be a success story with just 2,500. Ask me for more enquiry
Re: Earn/become A SUPER- STAR This SEASON... Feed Your Family And Win Instant Prizes by MICHEAL346(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Becomes The World's Richest Person / Jumia Egypt To Fight Pay On Delivery With Funded Recharge Cards / Exactly What You Have Been Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.