Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (35292 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
"This is really horrendous, unlike any other time in the past".

The kind of horrific things doctors witness. I wonder how I'll cope in the medical profession when I can't even stand such sights.

I need to overcome my fear of blood and my aversion for horrors.

Somalia is a failed state. Mogadishu is the domain of wolves and battling warlords. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones of the poor victims of such gratuitious evil and pure wickedness.

This is horrible. RIP to the dead. Quick recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Did you write Christianity Christianity Christianity when Stephen Paddock killed people like chickens in Las Vegas recently ??
is he a practising christian? Did he claim responsibility under religion? Islam however is a cult that breeds terrorism and relishes in the death of non-muslims.
A christian will want you to live so you can be converted, a muslim is otherwise- fact

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Stephen Paddock was a member of ISIS and ISIS pleads Islam if I am not mistaken

Where you the one that initiated him into ISIS? ISIS pleads Islam yet Muslims have been killed bu same ISIS than other faiths combined

ISIS claimed responsibility of the attack but it's been debunked to be false. Check online yourself for confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Ramanto(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm so depressed as a result of this. God show mearcy.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
is he a practising christian? Did he claim responsibility under religion? Islam however is a cult that breeds terrorism and relishes in the death of non-muslims.
A christian will want you to live so you can be converted, a muslim is otherwise- fact

Keep quite. There are always reasons to exonerate Christians when they commits crimes but same can't be said about Muslims. Sheer hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
If this happened in Europe, it will be breaking news on international media for 2months. We'll be seeing stuff like pray for france, pray for Germany, adura ireland.........
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
You can be rest assured that if these ones lay hands on weapons of mass destruction, they will not hesitate to use it. All these people they killed, how did they offend them? Its share madness.
totorimi:
What's going on in the world, if the human beings living in it are tired then it's time for it to end.

How on earth did such scale of disaster happen right here in Africa at our doorstep. Let's not think this too far from Nigeria. These terrorist can infiltrate Nigeria to support their fellow Boko, going by the almost porous borders we have especially in that NE. The security agencies must study this massacre and learn from it how to prevent this magnitude of disaster, we are not immune to it at all. It is still the same ideology that those evil doers in Somalia share with Boko.
America that fighting countries building weapons of mass destruction should also pay close attention to these criminals that can wipe out these large scale number of people in one fell scoop.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by herkeym001(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:
What the religion of PISS has brought to the world.
It is believed that you have been brainwashed by the media, just as terrorist are being brainwashed.

Try to always reason outside the box.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
in d name of Islam! in d name of Quran, in d name of mohd. in d name of Allah. Wat a religion.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by musa234(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
May Allah guide them as they lay enternally
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Somalia, what a country!!.sometimes I ask myself what exactly do they insurgents, the government, the citizens and everyone in between wants?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Kendroid: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
And the brainless Isla_mic fo.ol that caused this havoc will be expecting 7 virgins in heaven cry

Nawa for some pipu o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
madridguy:
Once a very beautiful, peaceful country now the most dangerous place on earth. Thanks to the CIA. since the overthrow of Mohammed Siad Barre in 1991 nothing is working fine.

May Allah accept the departed souls and grant the injured victims speedy recovery.
Although, I hate the American-Zionist AXIS OF EVIL, I do not think it would be cool to accuse them of crimes they didn't commit.

What evidence do you have for this?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
oz4real83:
We have almost come to a point where the number of deaths looks like an ordinary mathematical number. It is only when a loved one is a victim that we realise that those numbers represent human lives! RIp to the dead.
yes o you are correct.A SINGLE DEATH IS TRAGEDY WHY A MILLION DEATH IS STATISTICS ~~~~~according to joseph stallin
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Keep quite quiet. There are always reasons to exonerate Christians when they commits commit crimes but same can't be said about Muslims. Sheer hypocrisy
i didn't know i was quoting an almajiri alumnus

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
To all the people blaming islam I say to you,Somalia's got myriads of problems that cuts across politics, religion, ethnicity,social,and all Whatnots.religion is only but a tip of the monstrous iceberg ravaging that beautiful nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by chuks34(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
what kind of disaster is this undecided
who attacked them?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
i didn't know i was quoting an almajiri alumnus

That isn't the bone of contention here, argue constructively rather than switching to something else
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by diegwu01: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
This may have been a suitcase Nuke or MOAB.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2017
I now understand why Trump placed a travel restriction on some countries grin
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
This bullshiit is getting drab and stale. I'm not a Muslim, but I recognize stupidity when I see it. Somalians are Muslims - they share the same fücking religion, the same ethnicity......! Capiche?! The problem in Somalia has nothing to do with Islam. It is a POLITICAL and not a RELIGIOUS issue. Get that into your head.

There's an ONGOING CIVIL WAR in Somalia. Don't be a fool.
say wat? see drinking joint argument. Al-shabab, who r dey n wat r dey fighting for. ur mumu don do, stop exposing ur ignorant self. Ewu!!! ur olodo too dey obvious. even for middle east, d fyt against ISIS n Taliban n other islamist group na civil war. goan park well

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by EngrBello(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
madridguy:
Once a very beautiful, peaceful country now the most dangerous place on earth. Thanks to the CIA. since the overthrow of Mohammed Siad Barre in 1991 nothing is working fine.

May Allah accept the departed souls and grant the injured victims speedy recovery.
Ameen. May God Punish America's (and other Euro nations) for thier evil doings...
It's appalling....
The jews were also devilish..

The preservation Islam gave to many countries won't be recognized/appreciated until they become friends with Americans, whom have nothing to offer but bad wishes resulting from envy... They're Manipulators
May Almighty Allah save Us from Americans!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=61517615]MOGADISHU, Somalia

The most powerful bomb blast ever witnessed in Somalia's capital killed at least 231 people with more than 275 injured, a senator said Sunday, making it the deadliest single attack in this Horn of Africa nation.

The toll could continue to rise.

The Mogadishu bombing is one of the deadliest attacks in sub-Saharan Africa, larger than the Garissa University attack in Kenya in 2015 and the U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

Doctors at Mogadishu hospitals struggled to assist badly wounded victims, many burned beyond recognition.

"This is really horrendous, unlike any other time in the past," said Dr. Mohamed Yusuf, the director of Medina hospital.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/17/16485944/somalia-truck-bombings-mogadishu-terror-attack-shabaab?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2762603767

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4981802/Death-toll-blast-Somalias-capital-rises-53.html
[/quote Baba explorers, when will you do an expose on the Harvey Weinstein saga?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by NWgraphics(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:
you r very stupid for dat statement
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
mccoy47:
My God!
And a supposed human actually orchestrated this attack! cry
Humanity cry
Where is the love?

This picture is sad cry
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

That isn't the bone of contention here, argue constructively rather than switching to something else
i honestly wonder what has islam brought to this earth other than chaos and destruction

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
@ perdollar

Wait, Al-shabab.... Al-shabab. A terrorist organization with a JIHADIST agenda. I totally missed that. I'm the one in need of flogging. You're right, bro - I must admit it. I apologize for calling you stüpid.

Kindly edit your post. I'm taking down mine right away. Thanks.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by tishbite41(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Did you write Christianity Christianity Christianity when Stephen Paddock killed people like chickens in Las Vegas recently ??
stephen paddock told u he was a Christian? or did he shout Jesus Christ b4 shooting? Islam is a problem, take it or leave it.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by olaoreawofele: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Actually, the killers are murderers, not Muslims. You should not be surprised, all the victims are Muslims. How would anybody who is a true Islamic adherent justify killing such number of Muslims to what purpose? It is politics and power play going on in Somalia, simply put.

PointZerom:
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Fear Muslims
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
@ perdollar

Wait, Al-shabab.... Al-shabab. A terrorist organization with a JIHADIST agenda. I totally missed that. I'm the one in need of flogging. You're right, bro - I must admit it. I apologize for calling you stüpid.

Kindly edit your post. I'm taking down mine right away. Thanks.

See aggression wey they use answer you, lol,
You've seen someone like you grin

This bomb blast is something else .too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage / Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.