Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) (927 Views)

As A Christian Can You Work For A Muslim As... / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position? / Graduate's Will Start Driving BRT In Lagos Now- Says Sanwo Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Axelrod(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
This question was asked on Twitter moments ago;

"As a graduate, would you accept a job of N900,000 monthly as a Gateman?"

Here were the crazy and hilarious responses that followed....... Nigerians, I hathee grin grin

1. I would have said NO but my hobbies include opening and closing of gate. cheesy grin

2. Why I con go school na, if not to be a young smart gateman? My dream job, we're all gatemen in our family. grin

3. See you, gateman that am doing free of charge most days these days..... Izz like u want me to resume on credit already, abi?

4. I would even work seven days a week and twice on Sundays.... I go even train my pikin to take over from me.

5. I can be the gateman, the dog, the security lights and the alarm

6 After taking the job, I would pick up a form to do my masters and PhD in Opening gate and security science to be a better gateman

7. I started opening gate when I was 6 months old, so I hv too much experience plsss. Where can I apply?

8. Is it not just to open and close gate? Call me your GM.. Boss of the gate.. Commander in chief of the gate forces. When do I start?

9. Some are gatemen, some are Senior Access Controllers.. I'd even combine the two together.

10. Me that i will use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by swazpedro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by pimpchi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
E no go better for poverty...

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Axelrod(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Axelrod(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
pimpchi:
E no go better for poverty...
I dey tell you!
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Blizzy9ja: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
This number 10 weak me... I need space to faint

10. Me that i will use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Axelrod(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
This number 10 weak me... I need space to faint

10. Me that i will use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat

Hahahahaha. That number weak us all!
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by beshiman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Abeg!
I no fit laugh ooo!
I just finished eating!
;DAbeg!
I no fit laugh ooo!
I just finished eating!
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by franklyncj: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2017
lolz
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by MVLOX(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Seriously many of us get years of experience from opening gate oo... So y not afta all many gatemen dey earn pass graduates way dey work so called white collar jabs
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by sunbbo(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol grin
Re: As A Graduate, Will You Work As A Gateman For 900k? (funny Answers) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
lol...it's so funny people are earning three million monthly with respectable jobs... this life cef, it's really how you lay your bed.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Executive Trainee And Internship Recruitment / Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Retail Executives / Paga Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.