Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something (8063 Views)

What I Noticed, When A Guy Exposes His Fine Body In Midst Of Girls / 6 Things I Noticed When My Post Got Featured On Nairaland Frontpage / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by jonaifame22(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
So me and the new gal I'm seeing presently, sorry I dnt post pictures and I dnt use real names of ladies in my stories, so incase u See me in real life and I happen to be walkn wth a damsel, when I introduce her to you, her name will never sound like the ones u've seen on my thread.

Emily is cool and she's wild in bed, very few men can handle her type cos I've noticed it takes more than penile erections to please her,she can be likened to fire set on a wild bush, when that pant on her waist goes down, mehn u gat to be up in ur game if not, she'll be gone like the past tense of go and she'll never visit again.
So today she came to see me and after talkn for a while we locked lips, I saw her close her eyes as she kissed me, interchanging between my upper and lower lips, her kissin seem to make me look like an amateur in kissing, meanwhile if they do give award for kissing, believe me I'll have a plaque to show, I later caught up wth her passion for the kiss,I fondled her soft breasts slowly while moving my hands round it both clockwise and anti clockwise.
She let out a gasp frm her nostril,then I broke from the kiss and I broke into her shirt like a burglar breaking in2 a shop and then I was faced wth her bra, I tried to free her breasts frm the constricting grasp of her bra, buh the hook of the bra refuse to let go, I guess the bra loves her breasts too and it wanted to hold unto her breasts a little longer, buh I didn't not give up, rather I wrestled wth her bra like jacob wrestled wth the angel until his name was changed, and then the first hook opened, then I knew the hands of that bra is about to be fallen and then the second one opened, chai the excitement In my heart can be likened to the excitement that guys feel when they hear that a tanker carrying fuel has tumbled and boiz are packn fuel,
Me and her breast stared at each other like a mother staring at her new born,being a person who is gifted in understanding women body language, I saw the demeanour of her breast,I cld tell that her breasts were happy to see me cos the last I met wth them I treated then wth lavish caressing, as well as suckn and nibbling, so I lay her on the bed like she's my bedsheet and I pulled her trousers and then her pants followed afterwards, she knew what I wanted to do and she laughed, the last time I ate her pvssy she had hair on her pvssy buh today her pvssy was shining more than tuface's head. As she laid on my ever reliable giant size mouka foam, I made up my mind that I won't fvck her today, today is jus for pleasuring her, so I rubbed my hands against her laps then she used her hand to rub the bulge of my fully erect and throbbing dick as it showed through my boxers,then I went on to lick her laps softly and gently proceeded to wards are pvssy, then she raised her both legs exposing the environment of her pvssy to my powerful eyes as if I'm a gynaecologits, my tongue strolled gently and soflty on her labia majora like a man walking on a ground filled wth sharp oblects, then I saw her clitor'is peepng out of her labia majora like a frustrated passanger stickn out his head frm the window of the bus his travelling in
Then I spared her cltori's some attention as my tongue mopped over her clitoris covering it like a blanket, I brushed my tongue against both her labia and clito'ris continously, buh in a very skilled manner and she whined and turned severally as she was lost in the waters of konji, due to what I was delivering and then I put my middle finger in 2 her pvssy and I stroked it gently, while lickn and suckn her belly button gently , chai she became restless and violent like the waters of the bar beach, as I was performing my work on her she was jus exclaimimg. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God likes someone who is watching his multi-mi
llion naira property engulfed in flames, then I put my second finger,then I was finger fuckn her faster while my other hand was rubbing her clitori's like a dj scratching on his wheel of steel, then I noticed a contraction in her pvssy wall, I notced that a time it became so constricted and she screamed out that she wanna wee wee, after a while she released some slimy stuff and she looked like she passed out, then I laid beside her and she put her legs and hand on me and was cuddling me,

Well, I love to give head, and most gals I've had a fling with me love me for that, hahahaha, I remember an ex who called me some time in 2o14 to ask for some of my love, cos I dnt jus go down on her wth my dick sinking in 2 her pvssy like a sinner desccending in2 the flames of hell, rather, I treat my self to the goodies adorning her body. so we cld not see I cldn't cos she wanted me to come to calabar and I didn't, buh I believe some day I'll catch up wth her like karma and her pvssy will shed tears of joy and it will never hunger or thirst again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chop chop toto and remain blessed. Pussy eating releases divine blessings.
But keep eating every pussy that comes your way until you catch throat cancer.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chai! Cassava man! I gbadu ur style ooocheesy.omo chopping snail like no othercheesy.. Kimbraa how farcheesy.come and read dis sex dairycheesy of how cassava man ate out his newest catchcheesy..biacan come lets read this story togetherwink.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
shut up

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
shut up
You again!
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by biacan(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Chai! Cassava man! I gbadu ur style ooocheesy.omo chopping snail like no othercheesy.. Kimbraa how farcheesy.come and read dis sex dairycheesy of how cassava man ate out his newest catchcheesy..biacan come lets read this story togetherwink.
.......interesting

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
You again!
lol princess what i do?
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
lol princess what i do?
Lol, i will tell you later
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, i will tell you later
for that side abi?
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
abeg let cassava man keep on chopping dem snailscheesy.i love his storiescheesy.
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
.......interesting
cheesy
biacan:
.......interesting
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by biacan(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy
So are you good at eating
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lung cancer not throat.
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
for that side abi?
Yes, oya do quick
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yes, oya do quick
Just flash me, and i will be there in few minutes..
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
Just flash me, and i will be there in few minutes..
Okay
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by BadBlaize(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
you try
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay
put on your night gown.
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:
Lung cancer not throat.
Se me duwe husa mi. Haba! Avo dahi?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
OP is a member of “head givers association"(HGA).
be careful of mouth/throat cancer ooo

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
put on your night gown.
Saintttt! Come online joor. Lol
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Saintttt! Come online joor. Lol
i am there already.
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Ifakiland(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's not every pvssy that comes your way u bite into, a dick can be washed with water and it free from all forms of dirt....a pvssy on the other has to be trusted to be sucked...my rules are if I ain't the only one fucking u in the last 1yrs my tongues ain't coming close to that dump between ur legs.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Stevengerd(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol, Dis dude and wordplay sha. gifted

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Alexbrain(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by maleekfrenzy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
nice write-up...some parts got me rotflol.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guys stop chooking your mouth in every damn hole!

Girls are much more promiscuous than guys.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Bibi294(f): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
....and until he eats the one with 'active' red oil....
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Op shocked
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2017
u never change
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by jacyhelen(f): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
So me and the new gal I'm seeing presently, sorry I dnt post pictures and I dnt use real names of ladies in my stories, so incase u See me in real life and I happen to be walkn wth a damsel, when I introduce her to you, her name will never sound like the ones u've seen on my thread.

Emily is cool and she's wild in bed, very few men can handle her type cos I've noticed it takes more than penile erections to please her,she can be likened to fire set on a wild bush, when that pant on her waist goes down, mehn u gat to be up in ur game if not, she'll be gone like the past tense of go and she'll never visit again.
So today she came to see me and after talkn for a while we locked lips, I saw her close her eyes as she kissed me, interchanging between my upper and lower lips, her kissin seem to make me look like an amateur in kissing, meanwhile if they do give award for kissing, believe me I'll have a plaque to show, I later caught up wth her passion for the kiss,I fondled her soft breasts slowly while moving my hands round it both clockwise and anti clockwise.
She let out a gasp frm her nostril,then I broke from the kiss and I broke into her shirt like a burglar breaking in2 a shop and then I was faced wth her bra, I tried to free her breasts frm the constricting grasp of her bra, buh the hook of the bra refuse to let go, I guess the bra loves her breasts too and it wanted to hold unto her breasts a little longer, buh I didn't not give up, rather I wrestled wth her bra like jacob wrestled wth the angel until his name was changed, and then the first hook opened, then I knew the hands of that bra is about to be fallen and then the second one opened, chai the excitement In my heart can be likened to the excitement that guys feel when they hear that a tanker carrying fuel has tumbled and boiz are packn fuel,
Me and her breast stared at each other like a mother staring at her new born,being a person who is gifted in understanding women body language, I saw the demeanour of her breast,I cld tell that her breasts were happy to see me cos the last I met wth them I treated then wth lavish caressing, as well as suckn and nibbling, so I lay her on the bed like she's my bedsheet and I pulled her trousers and then her pants followed afterwards, she knew what I wanted to do and she laughed, the last time I ate her pvssy she had hair on her pvssy buh today her pvssy was shining more than tuface's head. As she laid on my ever reliable giant size mouka foam, I made up my mind that I won't fvck her today, today is jus for pleasuring her, so I rubbed my hands against her laps then she used her hand to rub the bulge of my fully erect and throbbing dick as it showed through my boxers,then I went on to lick her laps softly and gently proceeded to wards are pvssy, then she raised her both legs exposing the environment of her pvssy to my powerful eyes as if I'm a gynaecologits, my tongue strolled gently and soflty on her labia majora like a man walking on a ground filled wth sharp oblects, then I saw her clitor'is peepng out of her labia majora like a frustrated passanger stickn out his head frm the window of the bus his travelling in
Then I spared her cltori's some attention as my tongue mopped over her clitoris covering it like a blanket, I brushed my tongue against both her labia and clito'ris continously, buh in a very skilled manner and she whined and turned severally as she was lost in the waters of konji, due to what I was delivering and then I put my middle finger in 2 her pvssy and I stroked it gently, while lickn and suckn her belly button gently , chai she became restless and violent like the waters of the bar beach, as I was performing my work on her she was jus exclaimimg. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God likes someone who is watching his multi-mi
llion naira property engulfed in flames, then I put my second finger,then I was finger fuckn her faster while my other hand was rubbing her clitori's like a dj scratching on his wheel of steel, then I noticed a contraction in her pvssy wall, I notced that a time it became so constricted and she screamed out that she wanna wee wee, after a while she released some slimy stuff and she looked like she passed out, then I laid beside her and she put her legs and hand on me and was cuddling me,

Well, I love to give head, and most gals I've had a fling with me love me for that, hahahaha, I remember an ex who called me some time in 2o14 to ask for some of my love, cos I dnt jus go down on her wth my dick sinking in 2 her pvssy like a sinner desccending in2 the flames of hell, rather, I treat my self to the goodies adorning her body. so we cld not see I cldn't cos she wanted me to come to calabar and I didn't, buh I believe some day I'll catch up wth her like karma and her pvssy will shed tears of joy and it will never hunger or thirst again.

hahahaha..very interesting ooo..Just dont die in an active service!!!!!
Re: What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something by Referendum50(f): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2017
jonaifame22:

The top is so much better than the bottom - 50cent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? / Ladies! Why Muscular Guys?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.