Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP (763 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by sameze88: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
High Chief Barr. Babatunde Charles Chukwudi Ezekwem (Ikemba Okigwe) the State Chairman of PDP Imo State, on behalf of Imo PDP welcomes and presents Kola to the members of National Caretaker Committee led by the H/E Sen. Ahmed Makarfi the National Chairman at Imo airport as they enroute to Anambra yesterday for the flag off campaign of Anambra 18th November gubernatorial election.

Ndi Imo there is no doubt that Ikemba Okigwe is the anointed and the chosen one to lead Imo PDP to the Douglas House and all round victory for PDP come 2019 general elections.

PDP!
Change the Change..
Come 2019~

Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by biacan(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
I just can't wait for this leading party to step into power so I can continue from were I stopped.....

that woman on white gele is the definition of my mum.......but that car looks like the one my dad bought as a retirement gift to his dad..... sweet old days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by Okanokan(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Markaifi should bury the thought of being the Presidential Candidate of Pdp. I remember clearly the caucuses of the party did say that Caretaker Committee Chairman should bury the idea of being Presidential Candidate. Like Jonathan, Like Sheriff, greed is what propels them.
Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by sameze88: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
I just can't wait for this leading party to step into power so I can continue from were I stopped.....

that woman on white gele is the definition of my mum.......but that car looks like the one my dad bought as a retirement gift to his dad..... sweet old
Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by tuniski: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okanokan:
Markaifi should bury the thought of being the Presidential Candidate of Pdp. I remember clearly the caucuses of the party did say that Caretaker Committee Chairman should bury the idea of being Presidential Candidate. Like Jonathan, Like Sheriff, greed is what propels them.
Rather you should bury the idea that makarfi is nursing such idea from your mind!
Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

that woman on white gele is the definition of my mum.......but that car looks like the one my dad bought as a retirement gift to his dad..... sweet old days
fvck APC and PDP
Re: Ikemba Okigwe Presents Kola To Ahmed Makarfi On Behalf Of Imo PDP by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Make un na share the Kola here oooo make Sarrki chop small for inside.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update:authorities Identify Man Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon,do You Know Him? / This Article By Festus Kiyamo Make Sense Alot / Senators Donate 1,270 Bags Of Rice, Fertilizer To Kogi Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.