Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (4644 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by platinumnk(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
Sagamite:

My boy is good, still enjoying saying his: "bi bi, she u yater".

He is going to be in US from Tuesday on holidays. Please warn all the baby chics. grin

Sent a Mass email grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=173694

bawomolo - internet lecher  cheesy

you have to check his profile on the DL
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
This thread has been split into 2, here is part 1:

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 1]

Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=418174

There is something there but not really that interesting or funny. The facial expression is not the right one.  smiley

FL Gators:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=188123

really cute

Not enough material in the pix.

oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=173694

bawomolo - internet lecher  cheesy

you have to check his profile on the DL

Bawo, daaaang!

Just right.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2010
Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=418174

I will quickly do this but as I said, it would not be just right. I will do it just to let some of you know how some missing umph can  impact the delivery I want to give, hence why I don't do some.

What is missing here is: it would have been great if she was smiling shyly. Then my gag would have worked better.

I will do it so you can get what I mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member: rosyhayler

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=418174

Description of pix: Wearing grey and purple striped top, sitting in a formal environment with cute lips.

Says to me: [She is my Boss and one thing has led to another. In a meeting, I show her earrings and mouth to her] You forgot this at my place 2 nights ago. [She smiles. But I am thinking] Marking your territory, aint ya?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Member: Yield

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=483215

Description of pix: Wearing bandana and pink top, with a mobile on a notebook, looking bewildered

Says to me: [She says] Don't you know I have exams? You still expect to come home and have dinner ready?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by sweetpie23: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Kunbee: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by sweetpie23: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2010
sweetpie23:

hhhmmm guys still love her. grin grin grin grin grin grin who knows it could be her look alike
Hehe no long tin! cheesy tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by r231(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
Member: Aqrius Age

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=490469

Description of pix: Wearing yellow dress, sitting in a restaurant with a sultry pose.

Says to me: [Ex-girlfriend in town, we meet up and I took her out for dinner. After eating, she gives me the look that says] That was a nice cuisine, Sag. But lets head back to your place and recall old times like . . . . . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
^Like hmm wat?. . .and your zip is undone mr Saga just kddin. . . tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:04am On Mar 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Imagination, pweety.

And what are your eyes doing looking that way in the first place at your age. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 08, 2010
Ok, I loff that pix.

Can you remove the white thing. abi se ete e tobi ju ni?

Pweety4me:

angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 5:27am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Imagination, pweety.

And what are your eyes doing looking that way in the first place at your age. tongue
Teeheee noffin my eyes were sleepy so when my eyes dropped it looked dat way. . . tongue grin

FL Gators:

angry angry
Wetin naw? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Ok, I loff that  pix.

Can you remove the white thing. abi se ete e tobi ju ni?

You know my lips are like ponmo na. I have to cover them as they are very sensitive to light.

You have seen most of my face in other pix na.  wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 08, 2010
Post it without the white thing for a min nau
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 5:38am On Mar 08, 2010
uncle sega i wanna see too cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2010
bluespice:

uncle sega i wanna see too cheesy
see this one, came online to see pix grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by finemocha(f): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2010
im confused, they keep posting peoples pix with out comments, i thought they are supposed to comment under the pix
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 08, 2010
finemocha:

im confused, they keep posting peoples pix with out comments, i thought they are supposed to comment under the pix
No pix is being posted. Just links.
If the owner of the profile decides to remove his/her pix, then the pix will no longer be available.
It basically like me clicking on your profile pix right now. Handsome dude
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by finemocha(f): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2010
yeah i figured, sorry i meant links. but isnt it more fun if they actually say what the link/pic says to them.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:44am On Mar 08, 2010
wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2010
finemocha:

yeah i figured, sorry i meant links. but isnt it more fun if they actually say what the link/pic says to them.
lol noo, some ppl are finding the links. Sagamite analyze it. I guess lol

@Sagamite
tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:48am On Mar 08, 2010
Hehehe

We will wait and see.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by finemocha(f): 5:48am On Mar 08, 2010
ok now that makes some sense
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:49am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Member: Aqrius Age
Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=490469
Description of pix: Wearing yellow dress, sitting in a restaurant with a sultry pose.
Says to me: [Ex-girlfriend in town, we meet up and I took her out for dinner. After eating, she gives me the look that says] That was a nice cuisine, Sag. But lets head back to your place and recall old times like . . . . . . .
Unreal lol I dont do exs  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Unreal lol I dont do exs  tongue

Your exes must have been rubbish then. You have not tasted me, you will become Oliver Twist. tongue grin

By the way, out of curiosity, how did you know I just did your pix? smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2010
Checks my calendar.
This has to be mating hunting season
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Checks my calendar.
This has to be mating hunting season

For who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banned Again At The Islam Section / Badagry: The Origin Of The Name / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.