Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (4646 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2010
Iwo nau
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2010
sega change am nau angry tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2010
Emi?  grin

All na mouth, no action o.

It is like angling. I throw the fish back in the sea after catching them on hooks.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:00am On Mar 08, 2010
Bluey, I know wan proliferate am like that.

I only send personally.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:
Your exes must have been rubbish then. You have not tasted me, you will become Oliver Twist. tongue grin By the way, out of curiosity, how did you know I just did your pix? smiley
Of course they were rubbish, hence why they're exs. lol Oliver Twist. I cant taste you, you sound addictive and well,  I just cant take that risk.
I clicked on "updated topics", found this thread, waltzed in, lo and behold, what do I see? ,
Just a coincidence.

FL Gators:

Checks my calendar.
This has to be mating hunting season
Must be!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Emi?  grin

All na mouth, no action o.

[size=18pt]It is like angling. I throw the fish back in the sea after catching them on hooks.[/size]

Women are you hearing this?

You're like fish he  catches and throws back in the sea?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:03am On Mar 08, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

you sound addictive and well,  I just cant take that risk.

FL Gators:

LWKMD for both. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2010
sega get at me then wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2010
FL Gators:

You're like fish he  catches and throws back in the sea?
LMAO that may be a good thing though! At least they get a second chance to live to not make thesame mistake again  undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2010
@Brotha Saga so no sleep 2nite?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2010
@blue, let me know how.

Or join me on YIM.

FL Gators:

Cause Ima Ima Ima Ima flirt
Soon as I see her walk up in the club Ima flirt
Winkin eyes at me when I roll up on dem dubs Ima flirt
Sometimes when im wit my chick on the low Ima flirt
And when shes wit her man lookin at me damn right Ima flirt
So homie dont bring your girl to me to meet cause Ima flirt
And baby dont bring your girlfriend to eat cause Ima flirt (It better be real tight to you know what im talkin bout)
Please believe it unless your game is tight and you trust herrrrr (You bring your girl around me you better put your best love-vendor foot foward)
Then dont bring her round me cause Ima flirt
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:10am On Mar 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Brotha Saga so no sleep 2nite?

My damaged leg is aching slightly, so got up from sleep.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

@blue, let me know how.

Or join me on YIM.

Cause Ima Ima Ima Ima flirt
Soon as I see her walk up in the club Ima flirt
Winkin eyes at me when I roll up on dem dubs Ima flirt
Sometimes when im wit my chick on the low Ima flirt
And when shes wit her man lookin at me damn right Ima flirt
So homie dont bring your girl to me to meet cause Ima flirt
And baby dont bring your girlfriend to eat cause Ima flirt (It better be real tight to you know what im talkin bout)
Please believe it unless your game is tight and you trust herrrrr (You bring your girl around me you better put your best love-vendor foot foward)
Then dont bring her round me cause Ima flirt

You wish cool cool

AqRiUs Age:

LMAO that may be a good thing though! At least they get a second chance to live to not make thesame mistake again  undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:14am On Mar 08, 2010
sega wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

At least I don't chop the fish, I just catch (flirt) and release back into the sea. No damage done.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2010
sega,
in some places when someone says hi one replies back
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:22am On Mar 08, 2010
I never see your hi na. Where?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

My damaged leg is aching slightly, so got up from sleep.
Ohhh sowrri bout dat. . .do u mind if i help u massage it? smiley tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:25am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

I never see your hi na. Where?
i suspect the addy on ur profile is wrong
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2010
bluespice:

i suspect the addy on your profile is wrong

It is very right.

One common mistake is people thinking it is .com when it is .co.uk

Check your Sent whether you made that error.

Pweety4me:

Ohhh sowrri bout dat. . .do u mind if i help u massage it? smiley tongue

With your soft hands? cheesy

Ok, babes, come over. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:29am On Mar 08, 2010
YIM joh
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

It is very right.
With your soft hands? cheesy

Ok, babes, come over. grin
Na wif my iron hands. . . tongue shuor but u gotta keep u toes far far far away from my face. . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2010
bluespice:

YIM joh

I am on YIM and no offline message or invite o.

Put yours on your profile for a sec.

Pweety4me:

Na wif my iron hands. . . tongue shuor but u gotta keep u toes far far far away from my face. . . lipsrsealed grin

If you want to be far from my toes, you would have to move your face a bit further up my body away from them. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

If you want to be far from my toes, you would have to move your face a bit further up my body away from them. grin
shocked ok i will just have 2 sit on ur laps den is dat ok? tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

shocked ok i will just have 2 sit on your laps den is dat ok? tongue

[Struggling to breath at the thought. Hyperventilating. All blood cells leave the brain and rush off . . . . . .] grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2010
@blue wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2010
sega wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

[Struggling to breath at the thought. Hyperventilating. All blood cells leave the brain and rush off . . . . . .] grin grin grin
Eyyy calm urself. . . lipsrsealed infact i am getting up my tyme is up and i need 2 go *Races out the door*
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2010
time is ticking. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2010
I have sent an invite.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2010
didnt get none. . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2010
Oh! You changed the addy on profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? / Leaked Office Sex Video Of Female Director Of Budget Goes Viral Online / Best Couples In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.