Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Need Female Friends In Benin - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Female Friends In Benin (835 Views)

I Need Female Friends / I Need Female Friends Resident In Abuja / Need-female-friends-around-ui/Polytechnic ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Female Friends In Benin by forex24(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2017
need females friends in benin to hang out with. this few past month has been so busy and hard for me need friends to help me laugh out as i will be on my vacation soon. it promise to be fun and a memory. i am at ugbowo. contact me on +2347030221535. or text me will call you
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by greatnaija01: 2:46am On Oct 18, 2017
HAVE YOU FINALLY GAINED ADMISSION TO UNIBEN?

SINCE LAST YEAR JAMB PERIOD YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LADIES IN BENIN WHEN YOU ARE NOT A GHOST..... the ones you drink n have fun with are not enough abi?

You are just trying to start life, you are not yet planted firmly in university YET you are pursuing women cos your blood is HOT..... bro calm down and become an all round success first, FOLLOW GOD FIRST.... I finished from uniben and I built my house in benin while I was in my final year... yet I lived all my days on campus in hall4.... ALL BECAUSE I WAS FOCUSED.

I wish u well. I hope wisdom finds u.

2 Likes

Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by kingjomezy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
greatnaija01:

SINCE LAST YEAR JAMB PERIOD YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LADIES IN BENIN WHEN YOU ARE NOT A GHOST..... the ones you drink n have fun with are not enough abi?

You are just trying to start life, you are not yet planted firmly in university YET you are pursuing women cos your blood is HOT..... bro calm down and become an all round success first, FOLLOW GOD FIRST.... I finished from uniben and I built my house in benin while I was in my final year... yet I lived all my days on campus in hall4.... ALL BECAUSE I WAS FOCUSED.

Hall four beans!!!
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by greatnaija01: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
twale... I hail bros

kingjomezy:

Hall four beans!!!
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by kingjomezy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
twale... I hail bros
Na you be boss oh
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by forex24(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatnaija01:

@greatnaija01:
i am short of word sir. let me start with the fact that i am not an undergraduate and not even trying to start a life. i have never pursue any women. i am a graduate from the great uniben and has been in the system for a long time now designing for the department and some of the structure you see in the school have my hand on them. you finish from uniben and built your house that a wonderful thing bro. i have built mine also. i am so busy that i do not have time for fun and party. i need friends because some of the guys thing i do nt give them time. i have lot of female folks if you think i lack them. who knows me so well.
i also find out that there are some girls who still need friends outside to laugh with and be happy to share things with. i meet a lady through this place and we love to play chess weekend and she is so full of life. lot of this wonderful lady called and i was happy to know them all.
i love Jesus and i am not into game here but to learn about more people and share idea with them.
i am an engineer, i build and construct, i am also a forex trader who have lot of student under me. i even teach my colleagues in the office about making cash. just today i have made $1200 in forex and still counting sir
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by greatnaija01: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
WILL YOU KIP KWAYET.... ranting here with spit

I have been seeing your threads about ENTERING school and WANTING WOMEN SINCE LAST YEAR... abi u think am new here. I was a former Director of Socials in SUG uniben so who are you fronting for? abeg... BEFORE YOU POST check your past threads and clean it up. We are many who are watchers here.

forex24:

@greatnaija01:
i am short of word sir. let me start with the fact that i am not an undergraduate and not even trying to start a life. i have never pursue any women. i am a graduate from the great uniben and has been in the system for a long time now designing for the department and some of the structure you see in the school have my hand on them. you finish from uniben and built your house that a wonderful thing bro. i have built mine also. i am so busy that i do not have time for fun and party. i need friends because some of the guys thing i do nt give them time. i have lot of female folks if you think i lack them. who knows me so well.
i also find out that there are some girls who still need friends outside to laugh with and be happy to share things with. i meet a lady through this place and we love to play chess weekend and she is so full of life. lot of this wonderful lady called and i was happy to know them all.
i love Jesus and i am not into game here but to learn about more people and share idea with them.
i am an engineer, i build and construct, i am also a forex trader who have lot of student under me. i even teach my colleagues in the office about making cash. just today i have made $1200 in forex and still counting sir
Re: Need Female Friends In Benin by forex24(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
@greatnaija01
i really do not want to be on this topic with you here, but can you tell me the year that you are the D.O.S and because i know them all even the present one you have now. from the time of Prince Harrison who is now the SSA to the minister of petroleum. till now i know them all so which year. please even if this is an open house try to shew your word before you open your mouth. i know of one D. O. S who is now working with the university of benin (fair benin guy) just lecture me on who you are and the year please.
my post is not about who is in school or who is building one house or the other. if you ahve some thing meaningful to add just add it and let not show our off here please. my number is on the screen call me and explain yourself better please or text me i will call you. I am fully in uniben now so let me know you

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Dude For Any Lady Ready For Marriage Only / To A Guy With A Good Heart And Who Believes Much In Love..... / I Need A Girl 4 A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.