Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) (56897 Views)

Newly Imported Cat 950f Payloader For Hire.....HEAVY EQUIPMENT LEASING / Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Lanrealayee: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2013
hi omolayo, a client is requesin for a compactor truck and d8 buldozer for sale or rentage and like 2 knw d cost. Thanx
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lanrealayee: hi omolayo, a client is requesin for a compactor truck and d8 buldozer for sale or rentage and like 2 knw d cost. Thanx
for the compactor/roller: rental fees depends on the tonnage needed for his/her job also the price of the machine. d8 is btw 90k to 120k but you have to call so that i can confirm the necessary factors that will make us to give you best price both in sales and renting. thanks for the info
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
New arrivals of this D6H LGP series 11

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by thwy31(m): 4:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Contact us @ Minko Enterprises for the following equipments ( hiring/leasing only)

Contact number: 08101904216
tee_tayo31@yahoo.com

Buldozer d8 : 90k per day
Payloader/Wheel loader : 50k per day
Vibrating Roller:40k per day

1 Like

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by thwy31(m): 5:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Contact us @ Minko Enterprises for the following equipments ( hiring/leasing only)

Contact number: 08101904216
tee_tayo31@yahoo.com
Address: Itele Road,Otta. (Opp. Obasanjo Fence)
Buldozer d8 : 90k per day
Payloader/Wheel loader : 50k per day
Vibrating Roller:40k per day

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by elume2020(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Omolayo, I want to grade a road in Ajangbadi area in Ojo Local government. i hope you know this area. what will be the cost of transporting these equipments to site and the rentage of these equipments Payloader, Grader, Back hoe, roller. the job involves grading and importing suitable material to refill the lost soil. what other machines do you think will be required for this kind of job. this will help me in preparing the appropriate estimate for the company. thank. you can reply me at talk2samseg2000@yahoo.ca
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
elume2020: @Omolayo, I want to grade a road in Ajangbadi area in Ojo Local government. i hope you know this area. what will be the cost of transporting these equipments to site and the rentage of these equipments Payloader, Grader, Back hoe, roller. the job involves grading and importing suitable material to refill the lost soil. what other machines do you think will be required for this kind of job. this will help me in preparing the appropriate estimate for the company. thank. you can reply me at talk2samseg2000@yahoo.ca
yes i do know the area very well meanwhile based on your description,you need bulldozer(the bulldozer will be use for cutting and spreading of sand even for clearing if need be),tippers for sand transporting,payloader for loading sand and after which we may need grader,site master and compactor. site inspection is very important. you can call me on 08059239292 or 07025866759.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
very much available for sales

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
also nigeria used payloader 950c,966c and D6H LGP at a very good affordable prices
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2013
ready to go
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2013
leasing/renting/sales

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2013
at your service

1 Share

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2013
for sale
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
PLANT MAINTENANCE STRATEGY:
KEY FOR ENHANCING PROFITABILITY

Proper maintenance of plant equipment can significantly reduce the overall operating cost, while boosting the productivity of the plant. Although many management personnel often view plant maintenance as an expense, a more positive approach in looking at it is to view maintenance works as a profit center. The key to this approach lies in a new perspective of proactive maintenance approach.
Reviewing the most likely ways that equipment will fail has been a major concern in reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) to ensure that proactive, predictive and preventive maintenance activities during turnaround could be planned and carried out. So often that maintenance department will adopt a more cautious approach of playing safe and relying on the conventional or usual method of equipment maintenance rather than trying a proven method which has been tested to be efficient just to avoid any complicated matter arising from the method.
Hence another perspective of looking at maintenance function is not only to maintain but also to enhance the process or the plant operation system as a result of turnaround planning. Thus rather than restoring or trying to restore the equipment to its original performance, planning a turnaround could better still aimed at enhancing the process and performance of a plant, equipment or any system.
This paper will discuss on another option of looking at the maintenance function and as how to maximize the potential benefit of a maintenance activity. The idea might be very different from the conventional philosophy of maintenance but this might be something that well worth a thought for a new perspective in a new millennium.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Introduction
The definition of maintenance often stated maintenance as an activity carried out for any equipment to ensure its reliability to perform its functions. Maintenance to most people is any activity carried out on an asset in order to ensure that the asset continues to perform its intended functions, or to repair any equipment that has failed, or to keep the equipment running, or to restore to its favorable operating condition. Over the years, many new strategies has been implemented as a maintenance strategies which is intended to overcome the problems which is related to equipment breakdown. Some of the common maintenance strategies are as follows:-
1. Breakdown Maintenance
This is one of the earliest maintenance program being implemented in the industry. The approach to maintenance is totally reactive and only act when the equipment needs to be fixed. This strategy has no routine maintenance task and also described as no scheduled maintenance strategy. To rectify the problem, corrective maintenance is performed onto the equipment. Thus, this activity may consist of repairing, restoration or replacement of components. The strategy is to apply the corrective maintenance activity only, which is required to correct a failure that has occurred or is in the process of occurring.
2. Preventive Maintenance
This is a time-based maintenance strategy where on a predetermined periodic basis, equipment is taken off-line, opened up and inspected. Based on visual inspection, repairs are made and the equipment is then put back on-line. Thus under this equipment maintenance strategy, replacing, overhauling or remanufacturing an items is done at a fixed intervals regardless of its condition at the time. Although this is a well-intended strategy, the process can be very expensive as typically 95% of the time everything was alright. Nevertheless, some preventive maintenance is necessary as some regulation such as DOSH regulation require that annual/bi-annual boiler inspection to be conducted.
3. Predictive Maintenance
Predictive maintenance is a more condition-based approach to maintenance. The approach is based on measuring of the equipment condition in order to assess whether an equipment will fail during some future period, and then taking action to avoid the consequences of that failures. This is where predictive technologies (i.e. vibration analysis, infrared thermographs, ultrasonic detection, etc.) are utilized to determine the condition of an equipment, and to decide on any necessary repairs. Apart from the predictive technologies, statistical process control techniques, equipment performance monitoring or human senses are also adapted to monitor the equipment condition. This approach is more economically feasible strategy as labors, materials and production schedules are used much more efficiently.
4. Proactive Maintenance
Unlike the three type of maintenance strategies which has been discussed earlier, proactive maintenance can be considered as an another new approach to maintenance strategy. Dissimilar to preventive maintenance that based on time intervals or predictive maintenance that based on condition monitoring, proactive maintenance concentrate on the monitoring and correction of root causes to equipment failures. The proactive maintenance strategy is also designed to extend the useful age of the equipment to reach the wear-out stage by adaptation a high mastery level of operating precision.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by okine4real: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
i want to clear a bush land in Delta state.. Please any body offering these services should please mail me on okine4real@yahoo.com or call me on 08036541861.

Regards
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by abisolaarshow(f): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Need to lease assets
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
The business world as usual is changing. Business men/women and business organization are coming to view knowledge as their most valuable and strategic resource, and bringing that knowledge to bear on business challenges and opportunities as their most important priority.The implication here is that to remain competitive and stay ahead of your competitors you must be able to use explicitly your intellectual resources and capabilities.In business, the most important asset is people, and their most important resource is their brain which has knowledge as its most important content. Hence, top organizations have become "LEARNING ORGANIZATIONS" to able to compete successfully in their various industries.Competing successfully in business requires "STRATEGY" which can be based on what the organization already "KNOWS" or "DEVELOPING THE KNOWLEDGE AND CAPABILITIES" needed to support a desired strategy. But true knowledge is that which is constantly updated. In the words of Peter Drucker, "knowledge has to be improved, challenged and increased constantly, or it vanishes".To stay competitive in your heavy duty equipment business you need to broaden your knowledge and competence base. People who fail to invest in knowledge end up paying for the same knowledge through the hard way which in most instances comes in form of bitter experiences. In the words of Uwaoma Eizu "experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes". He also advice against "choosing to learn from your mistakes for the price can be very high".To grow in what you know, you must keep your mind in continuous improvement, update your knowledge base. "Knowledge is nothing if it is not growing" So says Uwaoma Eizu and I concur.In the words of Vadim Kotelnikov, "If you stop learning, you stop creating history and become history". Thus, business Strategist Uwaoma advice that "as a business person, there is need to have in your plans, mental development goals". This should include your associations, discussions; the kind of books you will read as well as the coaching, mentorship, and the seminars you will attend, and the educational opportunities you might pursue.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Let me be your partner in progress on equipment matters. We are here to serve you throughout that land preparation And road construction. All you need to do is to ask us what we can offer.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by GRACEGLORY: 5:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Our company FL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by baabaa: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello Mr Omolayo1,
Your enlightenment as regards heavy equipment lease/rental/sales on this thread is commendable.More grace to your elbow. Please i want to go into heavy equipment rental services in ilorin,kwara state having in mind business opportunities around the neighbouring states as well.Please do you think there is prospect for this business in these areas?what machine do you think i can purchase first to start this business?What are the implications of purchase nigeria used equipment such as wheel loader,excavator and bulldozer?
Thank you for your reply?My email is toparian2008@yahoo.com
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Visit our website today for more information on equipments business we do. Www.jodesequipment.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by izyarinfe(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Water borehole rig for renting!!! call 07088547275 or email: israeldeyemon@yahoo.com
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by daroyal1: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Goldmyne International is at 6b D’alberto Road, Palmgrove Estate, Lagos, Nigeria. Our business activities involve the following:
Event Management
Video Studio rental
Leasing of Camera Chains
Leasing of Concert Equipments
Sound Reinforcement
Entertainment Consultants
Digital Audio and Analogue Studios
Stage and Entertainment Lighting Effects
Multimedia video and Camera screen projectors. For bookings and more info Call 0808 457 9999
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Business start again!!!!!!!

Equipments for hiring and sales
Project execution
Land preparation
Land reclamation
Property developer
Dredging
Haulage
General contractor .....

Call today 08059239292 or 07025866759
Authoriseauthor@yahoo.co.uk
Info@jodesequipment.com
Www.Jodesequipment.com
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
We proud in what we do at Jodes solutions nig Ltd

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
sz:
Good day Omolayo. I was wondering if you have any experience and advise you can give me on a Schwing Concrete pump truck. Do you think its a good machine to bring into the country? An engineer that I work with In Abuja said its a good lucrative machine to have. He claims they go for about N130,000 per day in Abuja. I will like to have your opinion before I go ahead and try to bring one in. The concrete pump trucj is used mainly for getting poured concrete to high elevations, like story buildings and posts for bridges ETC.
Thanks for you time.
Tayo
May be it will be lucrative? I will say yes but has to be link with many civil engineers who are current in the field and also link with building projects that can make use of the machine. Remember to ask more question on which type is the best to use in Nigeria. Welcome
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
call for hiring/sale/renting

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
your projects is our business

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Get the best construction equipment from Jodes solutions nig Ltd

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Call for Nigeria used or tokunbo construction equipments.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2016
e have the following size of Dredgers for sale
1) 18" 4pcs
2). 20" 2pcs
3) 24" 2pcs
4) Work boat/ multi cat 2pcs and many more dry plants equipments such as excavators , swambuggy etc
With about 10km pipe line, boat land and floating. For more information pls call +2348059239292 or +2340725866759 or email address authoriseauthor@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us / Used Clothes In Bales Price Suppliers: Second Hand Clothes Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.