Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested (36856 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by 9japrof(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
A good number of this SARS official are criminals in police uniforms.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
This is the last you will hear of the news.
Just watch how they will transfer the officer to another state
To continue his wicked act

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by steric58(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
But isn't she a yahoo girl and a prostitute

with make up like that and weave like that, I'm sure she wasn't even properly dressed when the officers stopped her.

They should have taken her to jail and given her a brain resetting slap.

slay queens with zero respect for constituted authorities and their elders

she deserved this and even more
madam go take your morning drug

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
So what is d next action?
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by melejo(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria Police and scandals are like bread and ewa agoyin.

For EIA, Borehole and Soil Test. See my signature
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Princedapace(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
koolaid87:
The police force needs total reform. All these medicine after death is total bs.

Nigerian needs total reform, not the police.. The police are Nigerians.. Born out of the Nigeria structure..

The structure of the country needs reform..
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Drinokrane: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Alao28:
Ogonimilitant:
Ok

Space bookers angry
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Naija police sha
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by VocalWalls: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

with make up like that and weave like that, I'm sure she wasn't even properly dressed when the officers stopped her.

Sadist.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Talkwell: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
First time I'm seeing the uniform grin
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Even at that , Must she be called a Yahoo girl? Shebi Ashewo_ don become legalized job for some kain people now, not supporting her o, but the thing is if these Robbers who claim police men do not know their Job, they should leave. Nothing concern SARS with yahoo boys sef, talkless of yahoo girl. All na say, if Yahoo boy no give money, yahoo girl go give free toto_

Useless society we live in.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Cloud007: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

why the skull miners never find you? angry

very frustrated life
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by one4GOD(f): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

who is this 'holier than the pope'. hater sighted, beefing beef. mtchewwwwwww
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by TamzyJ(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

You are just so senseless...you must be a pervert

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Women and jealousy for thier fellow woman. Apparently you have seen the picture of the victim and found out she is so beautiful with sexy eyes. Quit jealousy !
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Mofe72: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Are you mentally stable?

What justifies sexual harassment?

It is very animalistic.

Respect for which bloody elders?

Shameless men who resorted to enlist into security forces for lack of employment.

I hope you experience what she went through and even more.

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
You are the worst human being on earth

Animal
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by wolextayo: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

I pity you
So just because she didn't plait normal hair, she didn't dress like deeper life members, she didn't use normal makeup. You now also tag her as a slay queen. Do you even know the meaning of slay?
Get yourself some sense and stop hating on someone's personality. Just pray for your own life and mind your business
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by solbinho: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nazhills(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
wow that's great. let there be justice . some police offers abused their job grin
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Lomprico2: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
dominique:
Fantastic news

Its not by fantastic! The girl should come and point to identify that they are the ones then I will say fanta- without the -stick. Even if they are the ones they wont do them anything. Nigerian police can lie for the devil.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ozoemenaca: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Always investigating but never gets anything out of it
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by aolawale025: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Well I hope justice takes its course.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by TamzyJ(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Why in Gods name would any of them put his hand in her private part...They all should serve lengthy jail terms...
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ellizy(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Vizboy1: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
one4GOD:
who is this 'holier than the pope'. hater sighted, beefing beef. mtchewwwwwww
you think say Na girl Na fake profile all those boys when dey find who wan enter their trap
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Xisnin(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

This she male can't just stop posting nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.