Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:52 PM

87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma (26502 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2017
87-year-old second republic ex-lawmaker, Sen. Cyrus Nunieh, who went viral yesterday after his wedding pictures to his beautiful bride, Rosemary Ijeoma hit the net, has defended his wedding saying he decided to marry another wife because he was alone and needed a companion.

Sen. Cyrus Nunieh's wedding reception held at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. His new wife, Mrs Rosemary Ijeoma is said to be in her 40s.

The former member of the National Assembly, who said he was now a king in Ogoniland, Rivers State, explained that he had been alone after his former wife died in 1991 and could no longer cope with loneliness as all his children are now adults with busy lives of their own.

Speaking with Punch on the telephone on Tuesday, Nunieh described his new wife, Rosemary, as an intelligent woman, who would always be there for him and share ideas with him.

“I cannot continue to stay alone. I love her and she loves me. We understand each other and she is also intelligent. In marriage, there are advantages somewhere and disadvantages in other areas.

“There is no limitation in age. Some may say you are old; you may soon die. But some were dead even before they were born. Some were one year or two years old and they die. Death is not always dependent upon a man’s age.

“You know that rose is the best of all flowers and we have two Marys in the Bible; we have Mary, the mother of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

“She too (Rosemary) is a believer of the Bible. But why are you particular about her age? She is not an infant. She is a very charming woman.”

https://www.lailasblog.com/cant-continue-stay-alone-87-year-old-sen-cyrus-nunieh-defends-wedding/

lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 18, 2017
can he be called a pervert

I mean how will he be able to satisfy this aunty here

pretty sure she has a boy toy who's oiling and servicing her engines

baba here is just the supplier of money and comfort

she needs his money to be a rich sugar money

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by madridguy(m): 5:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Everyone need a companion to rub mind with. You've done well Papa.

56 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by kindy51(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by zurielsam(m): 5:38am On Oct 18, 2017
wow he has been a widower since 1991 i swear the man really tried o

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Leave baba alone,let him enjoy his remaining life!

10 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:43am On Oct 18, 2017
All the best in your new found love baba. Na to knack the babe well be my concern Na.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by mikejj(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
grin baba for the girls.aunty for the boys.I go like be house help for baba house o.u know drill

17 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by myrrtle(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2017
How will it be done? well I wish them happy married life
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by net282: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2017
For the fact the understanding is there, no wahala

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by rifasenate11(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2017
good for him. he is better than these Northern Alhajis marrying underage girls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by raker300: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Mr man go and find a hobby if you're bored....perverted old man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by MhizzAJ(f): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Ahan

This grandfather for that young woman

Age is just a number but not in this case

Grandpa would struggle to get out of bed every morning

She should be ready to administer his medications as well

She will definitely end up sex starved except she will be collecting outside

Senator Cyrus should commit himself to the service of God
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Kowor(f): 6:16am On Oct 18, 2017
The man owes no one any explanation. Besides it is not good for man to be alone.

21 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Fxmanager(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Kowor:
The man owes no one any explanation. Besides it is not good for man to be alone.
True.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by ashjay001(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
can he be called a pervert

I mean how will he be able to satisfy this aunty here

pretty sure she has a boy toy who's oiling and servicing her engines

baba here is just the supplier of money and comfort

she needs his money to be a rich sugar money

How abt if she's frigid? Or, also tired of waiting for a younger prince charming?

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by morbeta(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2017
His farewell package.

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by zombieHUNTER: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2017
madridguy:
Everyone need a companion to rub mind with. You've done well Papa.
I know you will defend this
That lady just want to inherit the man's belongings

She might even poison him to fasten her plans

This is buharis doing... The level of hunger in the land is mind blowing... People have thrown common sense through the window

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by zombieHUNTER: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2017
morbeta:
His farewell package.
There is an old saying.... Where you came is the same place you can go

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by madridguy(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2017
What is buhari's problem with this? shocked

zombieHUNTER:

I know you will defend this
That lady just want to inherit the man's belongings

She might even poison him to fasten her plans

This is buharis doing... The level of hunger in the land is mind blowing... People have thrown common sense through the window

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by judecares1(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017
CHAI,THE THING STILL THEY SWEET THE OLD MAN
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Person just dey draw problem for himself.

Person wey no fit waka well naim dey marry young wife.

after him go dey shout cheating

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
zurielsam:
wow he has been a widower since 1991 i swear the man really tried o

Though if I do get widowed like him, I doubt I would marry again...
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Kimy97(f): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
rifasenate11:
good for him. he is better than these Northern Alhajis marrying underage girls.
yes oh...no b lie

1 Like

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Spylord48: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Body no be firewood Na.Imagine!!! 87 years old man picking a new wife, that means his "kini" is still active and strong yet some of our youths that are not up to 30yrs no even get strong "kini " again

3 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
It is well
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
BABA DE BABA!!
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by 9japrof(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Old nigga, you don't owe any individual any explanation. You do what makes you happy so far as it is legal and morally right.

Others at their age would have just be chopping and cleaning mouth without doing the right thing, which is wifeing her.

Buh girls get mind sha oooo, how you go dey on top bed with ur ancestor, calling him baby and letting him climb you keeps beating my imagination.

Don't envy her, she might have signed a lot of prenuptials

2 Likes

Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by baby124: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2017
What ideas is an 87yr old still having that he wants to discuss? I hope it's not ideas to be president. Anyway who lied first that this baba was 93. Lastly, I wish this groom and his bride Long life and a happy married life. I hope the wife has good intentions and does not use sex or poison to finish him for his money.
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by DanielsParker(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
okay, he realized in time
Re: 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
I just pity the old man, he's closer to the grave than before. Servicing this lady kpekus frequently will send him to the grave early.

And worst still, if the wife started getting it from outside, the man will die from heart attack due to heartbreak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.