Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Birthday Wishes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birthday Wishes (1179 Views)

My Babies Are On Fire!�� | Birthday Wishes To Sandra's Reality | #vlogmas2020 / Birthday Wishes To My Wonderful Wife: OLUWAKEMI Racheal AKINTOYE / Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Wishes by brandonobi(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2017
someone, everyone, please come in here and take just one minute to wish me "happy birthday" or at list 10 seconds To give me a like, please please please.....thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Happy birthday, bro. I sprinkle ambrosial particles of muses on your air. More power to your majestic aura as you ejaculàte through the holy white sheet.

May the impeccable elegance of your epidermis always chase away the hornets that sting.

As your blood travels through the healthiest of pulsating veins, may it always escape the gazes of the putrid souls hoping for its leakage.

And so shall the writhing mass of worms and maggots looking to feed on your pious spirit turn out victims of your stomping, as their vanquished bodies inscribe messages of your triumph in the soil in poetic scripts.

May your cry of victory pierce the delightful air with tenderness and warmth, as you declare with joy, "I AM COMFORTABLE ENOUGH IN MY SKIN, AND PLEASED ENOUGH WITH MY LIFE, TO REMEMBER AND BLESS THE BEAUTY OF THE DAY OF MY BIRTH!"
Re: Birthday Wishes by brandonobi(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Happy birthday, bro. I sprinkle ambrosial particles of muses on your air. More power to your majestic aura as you ejaculàte through the holy white sheet.

May the impeccable elegance of your epidermis always chase away the hornets that sting.

As your blood travels through the healthiest of pulsating veins, may it always escape the gazes of the putrid souls hoping for its leakage.

And so shall the writhing mass of worms and maggots looking to feed on your pious spirit turn out victims of your stomping, as their vanquished bodies inscribe messages of your triumph in the soil in poetic scripts.

May your cry of victory pierce the delightful air with tenderness and warmth, as you declare with joy, "I AM COMFORTABLE ENOUGH IN MY SKIN, AND PLEASED ENOUGH WITH MY LIFE, TO REMEMBER AND BLESS THE BEAUTY OF THE DAY OF MY BIRTH!"
woow what a mouthful! ....thanks man
Re: Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
brandonobi:
woow what a mouthful! ....thanks man
It's a pleasure, bro. Enjoy your day. Have fun. Make it well-lit by the lamp of beauty and delight.

Permit me to put a few words in your mouth:

"On this perfect day, when everything is ripening and not only the grape is turning brown, a ray of sunshine fell upon my life. I looked behind me, I looked before me, never have I seen so many and such good things at one time. Not in vain did I bury my TWENTIETH year today, I FELT ENTITLED to bury it---what was vital in it has been saved, is immortal. AND SO I TELL MYSELF MY LIFE." - Brandonobi, paraphrasing Nietzsche, in ECCE HOMO

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes by Veraatabeh(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
brandonobi:
someone, everyone, please come in here and take just one minute to wish me "happy birthday" or at list 10 seconds To give me a like, please please please.....thank you.
happy birthday dear.Age wit grace
Re: Birthday Wishes by brandonobi(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Veraatabeh:
happy birthday dear.Age wit grace
thanks dear
Re: Birthday Wishes by somcherry(f): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Happy birthday!! I wish you all the best of life.
Re: Birthday Wishes by Veraatabeh(f): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
brandonobi:
thanks dear
u re welcm
Re: Birthday Wishes by brandonobi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
somcherry:
Happy birthday!! I wish you all the best of life.
thank u
Re: Birthday Wishes by Daeylar(f): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
brandonobi
Well this is late but happy birthday cheesy cheesy
hope you enjoyed today? smiley
Re: Birthday Wishes by brandonobi(m): 2:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:
brandonobi Well this is late but happy birthday cheesy cheesy hope you enjoyed today? smiley
thanks, and I did

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Happy belated birthday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family SAFETY FIRST! Get An Automatic Changeover / ATS Today / The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions. / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People' 's Money - Bank Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.