Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan (14844 Views)

Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Atiku Is Finished If His Vp Comes From Sw. / PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by tuniski: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
PDP was FINISHED the day you opened your mouth to say 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' and PDP was BURIED the day we sane ones voted you out of Aso Rock along with your 40 thieves Oga Jona!!

Who are you? Shior
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by pawilson(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
PDP was FINISHED the day you opened your mouth to say 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' and PDP was BURIED the day we sane ones voted you out of Aso Rock along with your 40 thieves Oga Jona!!
your brain don't wet

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Ballack1(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
pdp will shock many people come 2019..

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by tuniski: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
solid3:
As much as APC has disappointed Nigerians, we Nigerians are not ready to bring them back to power anytime soon.

So weather they are finished or not, that talk na for them pocket.
Who is we? Speak for yourself!
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by tuniski: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Wrong chairman or not, PDP is DEAD!

Can you guys really change? Who are you planning to front as a presidential candidate come 2019? Another recycled theiving politician I suppose. Truth is, there is not ONE credible soul in your ranks that can give the polity any semblance of hope relative to your governance.
Delusional!
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by wisestfool1759(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2017
God help us in this country, We don't want people like these... Jonathan, Atiku, Fayose, Buhari etc.....

Please help us change the Change.

the same set of people, ruling for over 5 decades.. No positive result....

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by HugeDan(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
brainpulse:
Uncle Jonathan,

PDP was already finished the day you abused and relegated the founding fathers because of your pride.

PDP got finished when you celebrated corruption and embezzled with impunity.

PDP got finished when you and your wife patience was calling the shots , attempted removing a sitting governor, distrupting the federal house of rep proceedings and dictating to the PDP NEC.

PDP got finished when you allowed the likes of Fayose, FFK and others with questionable integrity.

Jonathan you and your 4 wives finished PDP.
And how better are we now
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
paulchineduN:
A man of peace has spoken. My only grouse against u is that u wanted to be called an elder statesman by leaving ur place to go and develop a very unappreciative and bigot region where cows reason well more than them. Build schools, roads, hospitals, etc for them, it doesn't concern them. They are only interested in power grabbing even when they have done virtually nothing with it while they have it.
There is something wrong with ur upbringing
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Dollabiz: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Already finish
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Paulismech: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Who said PDP is finished? This nonsense APC is doing, is APC ruling? Someone who is preaching against corruption and is silent about other corrupt practices is also corrupt
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Jonathan is talking from experience. .the fear of Mauzo is the beginning of wisdom
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Jelal0007(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
yes sir. you are so on point. But I am angry with you for handing power to this incompetent dullardo. He has messed the country up
4 ur mind now,u've spoken sense abi? President Buhari
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Bimpe29: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Please tell Raymond Dokpesi that again.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by DJperdurabo: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
tuniski:

Delusional!

No problem.

2019 is just around the corner and hopefully PDP will clinch the presidency ticket thus waltzing to the office of the president.

Then...

We will see who's delusional.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Jelal0007(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2017
paulchineduN:
A man of peace has spoken. My only grouse against u is that u wanted to be called an elder statesman by leaving ur place to go and develop a very unappreciative and bigot region where cows reason well more than them. Build schools, roads, hospitals, etc for them, it doesn't concern them. They are only interested in power grabbing even when they have done virtually nothing with it while they have it.
Quit being stup!d,it does no one any good. Which development did GEJ bring 2d north? Are u a buff00n 2 actually think ur master and saviour brought any meaningful development 2d north? All I see are p!g brains everywhere,and u're a typical example of one.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
i think Fani Kayode FFK will be best for National publicity secretary, he is very out spoken
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by tuniski: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2017
DJperdurabo:

No problem.

2019 is just around the corner and hopefully PDP will clinch the presidency ticket thus waltzing to the office of the president.

Then...

We will see who's delusional.
So only the party in Aso Rock that is alive Others are dead abi? Really delusional!
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Goke7: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
i think Fani Kayode FFK will be best for National publicity secretary, he is very out spoken

pdp own don finish be that o
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by DJperdurabo: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
tuniski:

So only the party in Aso Rock that is alive Others are dead abi? Really delusional!

You see what blind fanaticism can do? Did you see me endorse APC in my writing.

I commented based on the post only as intelligent commentators and not aprokos would do. Drawing inference from the topic at hand and not other unsubstantiated topics.

Any right thinking individual who is not blinded by whatever allegiance holds him prisoner will know this government has failed thus far so, please do not ascribe to me words I never spoke (or should I say wrote).
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by tuniski: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2017
DJperdurabo:

You see what blind fanaticism can do? Did you see me endorse APC in my writing.

I commented based on the post only as intelligent commentators and not aprokos would do. Drawing inference from the topic at hand and not other unsubstantiated topics.

Any right thinking individual who is not blinded by whatever allegiance holds him prisoner will know this government has failed thus far so, please do not ascribe to me words I never spoke (or should I say wrote).
Did I mention apc? Abeg get your comprehension right.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by j1mmy: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2017
GEJ should shut up!
He is the reason an uneducated 80 year old sick Fulani herdsman is president!
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2017
clevvermind:
PDP IS ALREADY DEAD AND BURIED.
says who?
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by KBEST3(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
you don already finished
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Dlapezzi(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2017
As if they are not finished already
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by seguno2: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:

Is corruption not DIFFERENT from stealing?
Is stealing the same thing as corruption?
Go to school, you refused. Why won’t you know that there is a difference between stealing and corruption?
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
seguno2:

Is corruption not DIFFERENT from stealing?
Is stealing the same thing as corruption?
Go to school, you refused. Why won’t you know that there is a difference between stealing and corruption?
smh!
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
brainpulse:
Uncle Jonathan,

PDP was already finished the day you abused and relegated the founding fathers because of your pride.

PDP got finished when you celebrated corruption and embezzled with impunity.

PDP got finished when you and your wife patience was calling the shots , attempted removing a sitting governor, distrupting the federal house of rep proceedings and dictating to the PDP NEC.

PDP got finished when you allowed the likes of Fayose, FFK and others with questionable integrity.

Jonathan you and your 4 wives finished PDP.
It took nearly 8years to show the incompetence of Jonathan buh it's tkn just 2yrs to expose Buhari.
Mind you Buharis government has all the above you just mentioned

Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Reference(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
'.... saying anything you like' is taking a shade at Fayose who has jumped the gun in the 2019 presidential race much to the irritation of his party not exactly known for its internal discipline. Seems this recurrent disease will be the Achilles Heel of the party once more at the polls. So sorry for them. Wasted two years of huge political capital that is the ruling APC's floundering at every turn.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by seguno2: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
smh!

Don’t just shake your head. Please shake your dictionary and answer.
Cheers.
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Wrong chairman or not, PDP is DEAD!

Can you guys really change? Who are you planning to front as a presidential candidate come 2019? Another recycled theiving politician I suppose. Truth is, there is not ONE credible soul in your ranks that can give the polity any semblance of hope relative to your governance.
And APC has a credible candidate ni? Both parties are massively corrupt so just vote who's less corrupt
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by kinggSamuel(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
PDP Go and rest ur time to loot is over. Forget about 2019. Thieves
Re: PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan by DJperdurabo: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

And APC has a credible candidate ni? Both parties are massively corrupt so just vote who's less corrupt

Sad it has come to this; choosing the lesser of two evils.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo-agege’s Suspension, Caucus Ban: Pro-buhari Senators To Tackle Saraki, Others / Akwa Ibom Marks Buhari Support Groups Secretariat For Demolition / Ango Abdullahi: "Shi'ites Can Become Worse Than Boko Haram, Release El-Zakzaky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.