Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13438 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is that the best you can come up with?

If truly you're married, let how to mind your business and respect yourself in order not to bring ridicule to yourself. A reasonable married woman should not be seen on a public forum jumping from one thread to another in order to be seen as being intelligent. I believe you should be matured above this.

I will spare you this time
Why should YOUR beliefs matter to her? Delusions of grandeur much?

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2017
victorakpabome:

you talk too much you this feminist LovePeddler
Why so angry, is it because you know you can never have such a fine specimen?

Even in your wildest dreams, it's not possible. cool
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Why so angry, is it because you know you can never have such a fine specimen?

Even in your wildest dreams, it's not possible. cool

See this she-goat
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
marvin902:

i reserve my comment..
buh God save me from women like you..
cause with this mentality i would gladly divorce you..
wonder if your mum have this your mentality your trying to protrayundecided undecided undecided
Stop feeling important.I can never marry someone like you.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorakpabome:

See this she-goat
Lol. Did I touch a nerve?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Well we birth life without us life human life stops ... simple

grin

Can you give it without a man. Iburu man oo, iburu woman ooo.... We both need each other Biko.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Stop feeling important.I can never marry someone like you.

hahahahaha...
i laugh you in yoruba..
don't just bother raising your shoulders
even if you where dangote daughter with that mindset..
i wont take you even with all the money.. undecided undecided
buh i could still manage you as a side dish sha... undecided undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
marvin902:

hahahahaha... i laugh you in yoruba.. don't just bother raising your shoulders even if you where dangote daughter with that mindset.. i wont take you even with all the money.. undecided undecided buh i could still manage you as a side dish sha... undecided undecided
I can see your brain is on strike.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
I can see your brain is on strike.

dearie pls try harder..
buh your statement just shows that its being quit a while you washed your brain..
pls this is Saturday try to buy omo or klin to wash it before rain starts to fall... undecided undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
marvin902:

dearie pls try harder..
buh your statement just shows that its being quit a while you washed your brain..
pls this is Saturday try to buy omo or klin to wash it before rain starts to fall... undecided undecided
You sound stupid.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
You sound stupid.

huhhh..
you sound dumb
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
marvin902:

huhhh.. you sound dumb
Little boy,go and do your homework.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Little boy,go and do your homework.

really is that all you got undecided undecided
wow the mouse got words
nevertheless i don't find any fun in this useless ranting with you undecided undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
marvin902:

really is that all you got undecided undecided wow the mouse got words nevertheless i don't find any fun in this useless ranting with you undecided undecided
Go have fun somewhere else.Goodbye.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Go have fun somewhere else.Goodbye.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
i will dumbass
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
marvin902:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
i will dumbass
Now you're behaving like a rabid dog who has been denied attention for so long he'd do anything to prove his worthless existence.If you had any commonsense,you'd have gotten the hint that I'm not in the mood to banter with someone who's IQ is a single digit.Now get lost.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
wow my i.Q is just a single digit then i believe am kinda smarter than you..
cause the last i checked yours is like 0.01%
undecided undecided undecided
the mouse speaks her mind again
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by marvin902(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Now you're behaving like a rabid dog who has been denied attention for so long he'd do anything to prove his worthless existence.If you had any commonsense,you'd have gotten the hint that I'm not in the mood to banter with someone who's IQ is a single digit.Now get lost.

wow my i.Q is just a single digit then i believe am kinda smarter than you..
cause the last i checked yours is like 0.01%
undecided undecided undecided
the mouse speaks her mind again
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi
RaggedyAnn:
Actually, feminists aren't trying to persuade the world that women are powerless. Because we are not. They're saying that women are repressed by societal norms. They are trying to get the world to recognize and accept (and not be afraid of or intimidated by) the strengths and capabilities of a woman in all its forms. For centuries, a woman would only show her influence by influencing a man (who is the ultimate shot-caller). Feminists say women can be shot-callers as well. It's not about who does what, but about what's being done.

If a woman's only access to power and influence is through a man, then men have made themselves indispensable to women. And when they are indispensable, then they have all the bargaining power; they can disrespect women and treat them shabbily and get away with it. When men are indispensable to women, they can set standards that women have to conform to if they want to be taken off the shelf. Feminist try to give women independent legitimate identity, sense of worth, and societal relevance. To rule independently, and not indirectly.

It is still largely a male-centric world (Especially in third world regions), where a woman needs to swallow herself and perch on a man's shoulder to matter. But things are changing. Today is better than yesterday.

Who rules? No generalizations can be made, and it really should be a matter of substance and not gender.
Nice one. Thumbs up �
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by toastedbread: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
adajoe555
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by adajoe555: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
toastedbread:
adajoe555

woman does for several reasons
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by toastedbread: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
adajoe555:

woman does for several reasons

welcome back beauty queen.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by adajoe555: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
toastedbread:

Thank you wink
toastedbread:

Thank you
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Dominatrix(f): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones i have seen dont look pretty.there are some feminist ladies who even take pleasure embarrassing their husband in public .u hear them calling their husband useless man or weak man or some even slap their husband over any little argument in the public view of others.some even have sex with their boyfriend in the bedroom while their husband would be in the kitchen cookingcheesy.mehn dats fuked up.i believe women should be treated equally but i resent being treated like a slave by a woman all in the name of feminism.like i said b4 its mostly effeminate men who have a thing for feminazis.just like some men having a thing for dominatrix.though dominatrix is an offshoot of feminism.bro i prefer a normal ladycheesy.

You can't be too sure
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dominatrix:

You can't be too sure
ehn so u be dominatrix?cheesy.abego dont Chain me up oocheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by PianoWizard: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Well we birth life without us life human life stops ... simple
No sis

A child is not regarded as the seed of his mother but of his father. Women are only channels,, also without both parties live wouldn't come.

Life comes from the father not the mother.

Christ was a seed of the spirit,, yet needed a physical channel(the woman) to come to the world.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Foodforthought: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

Listen, Akanke, the fact that the African culture has always favoured patriarchy does not mean that women should not share in the blame. Europe have had their share of patriarchy too but it took rigorous female-orientated crusades, especially in the 30s to begin to soften it. You all need to do something about it. But with the sort of women that we see on social media and the mentality of many who expect relationships to be some sort of opportunity to make money, among others, patriarchy will continue to reign supreme.
Na so
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
PianoWizard:
No sis

A child is not regarded as the seed of his mother but of his father. Women are only channels,, also without both parties live wouldn't come.

Life comes from the father not the mother.

Christ was a seed of the spirit,, yet needed a physical channel(the woman) to come to the world.

So why didn’t he come via JOESEPH undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Shawty, na ya next year be dis ?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahahaha, you're debating if Christ was from the seed of Joseph or Mary abi ?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Shawty, na ya next year be dis ?
Lol grin u don catch me
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahahaha, you're debating if Christ was from the seed of Joseph or Mary abi ?
No it’s from God but the woman does the carrying

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / Can You Catch A Grenade For Your Partner? / Can A Married Woman Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.