Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks (2209 Views)

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / Did She Come Back Begging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by emmizycute(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
i need an advice from you pls help a brother.

Actually it all started like this. My girlfriend had crushed on me while he had a boyfriend. I refused her and i asked her to be just a friend, she agreed to it but we finally fell inlove with each other and she later broke up with his boyfriend she said she was not inlove with him bcz she jst felt like having a boyfriend. We had been together for a year plus and recently she added her Ex back i tld me that de guy called her and asked her to b friends ''casual'' but i told my girlfriend No! But she said nothing will happen..i had to break up with her bfr she do dat to me.. Now she's seriously begging me to pls cm bk to her dat she dent intend to hurt me but i refused i still love her pls help me!!! What should i do thanks pals
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Afriifa(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2017
is He or His, I don't just get it..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
She's not sure about her true feelings for you and the other guy.

She just dey use una two catch trips till she find that special someone she would truly love .

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by yomi007k(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Afriifa:
grin

Maybe gay....lolz

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by emmizycute(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Afriifa:
sowie she's a girl am the guy
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

She just dey use una two catch trips till she find that special someone she would truly love .

The DOCTOR LOVE is IN grin

Op, take it from him ooo...there is no such serious woman that will keep sailing in 2 rivers when she is TRULY MADLY DEEPLY in love with u grin

Its up to u if u still wanna accept her..no one can decide for u sha...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Afriifa(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Maybe gay....lolz
I think so too.
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Op, take it from him ooo...there is no such serious woman that will keep sailing in 2 rivers when she is TRULY MADLY DEEPLY in love with u grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by emmizycute(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

but i know she truely loves me so much she's seriously begging me to come back she has not used me in anyway but she has really help me alot
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by emmizycute(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

but she loves me so much am just confused
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Samsimple(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2017
If you are so scared of losing her give her belle
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by LionInBoxOffice(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2017
all dis oyinbo sef dy confuse person. Oga, use the language you're comfortable in na. Well, just calm down and expect the worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by IAMSASHY(f): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
undecided many ladies ar like dat, dey cn b nice bt d truth is dey bhave childish in a way, dey dnt no Wat dey truly wnt. I blive in second chance, feel free 2 gv her one bt dis time, shine ur eyes wella, Luv wt ur brain, she mustnt hv anytin 2 do wt d ex, nt even casual frndship, any Bleep up from her, make her an ex
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
emmizycute:
but she loves me so much am just confused

Baba...

Its easy to say I LOVE YOU..don't be fooled by that..

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by emmizycute(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided many ladies ar like dat, dey cn b nice bt d truth is dey bhave childish in a way, dey dnt no Wat dey truly wnt. I blive in second chance, feel free 2 gv her one bt dis time, shine ur eyes wella, Luv wt ur brain, she mustnt hv anytin 2 do wt d ex, nt even casual frndship, any Bleep up from her, make her an ex
thanks so much for ur advice
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Paradise2015(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Guy leave women work on yourself, don't take them serious oh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
This your story get as e be undecided

Trying to comprehend your write first...so i no go comment off-key
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Shawnnn01: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
emmizycute:
but i know she truely loves me so much she's seriously begging me to come back she has not used me in anyway but she has really help me alot

Lol... You know true love at age 23. Is your father Dangote ? I doubt you even understand true love equal plenty cash n if you are luck good sex in Nigeria ? But the cash gan gan is what true love is all about. It auto reset girl brains in Nigeria even if you can not muster an erection. Dem never show you. No worry na that same girl go learn you. You go wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by oieda: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
emmizycute:
i need an advice from you pls help a brother.

Actually it all started like this. My girlfriend had crushed on me while he had a boyfriend. I refused her and i asked her to be just a friend, she agreed to it but we finally fell inlove with each other and she later broke up with his boyfriend she said she was not inlove with him bcz she jst felt like having a boyfriend. We had been together for a year plus and recently she added her Ex back i tld me that de guy called her and asked her to b friends ''casual'' but i told my girlfriend No! But she said nothing will happen..i had to break up with her bfr she do dat to me.. Now she's seriously begging me to pls cm bk to her dat she dent intend to hurt me but i refused i still love her pls help me!!! What should i do thanks pals

I think he still loves her former boyfriend and she still want to be his friend. Abi no b so? Since his/her love for her is still existent, let them just be truthful.
My 2 kobo
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by bamisepeters(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
At times love is not enough to make your decisions, you have other things that surrounds it. Why not try move on, she was with someone before you met her, she left the person for you and left you again for that person, dont you think she doesn't know what she want yet? You guys to me still needs a bit of maturity to finalize your decision, when you have not gotten to a stage or if you are yet to experience some things you might still even be unripe to make decisions. She still has a lot to learn, don't allow yourself to be played on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by joshnes(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
What you need to do is to firstly stop confusing people with your english, maybe you could just type in pidgin. Secondly, I think what is happening to you is dejavu. What Goes Around Comes Around.
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by tolufase: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Since u still love her, u can take her back but u must set standard for urself to avoid repeating the same mistake and come back forgiveness again.
Re: My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Does your girlfriend knows what she want,same with you. If you both do then you should act right.

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks joystick While Trying Unusual Position During Sex (Photos) / Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? / She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.