Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (1211 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / How To Harness The Opportunities CORONAVIRUS Brought With It. / Bill Gates Started Microsoft With His Friend, What Are You Doing With Your Frien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by jamale: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Good morning, esteemed Nairalanders. I am currently passing through a quite challenging phase in my life. I don't have a university certificate even though I spent four years of my life there due to missing scripts. I have been unemployed for months now and it has taken its toll on me financially. At this point, I live with my stepfather and my mother and I have to depend on them to survive. It is frustrating because my stepfather wants me out of the house and I totally understand. I am close to 30.

I have tons of business ideas but no capital. I am not lazy, in fact I have worked dead end jobs that paid meagre wages just to survive. I have worked as a receptionist, storekeeper,gateman,foot courier and even as a loader at the airport. ventured into having my own blog but I got hacked just yesterday(I still don't understand the basics). Recently, I paid a recruitment agency to source for a menial or odd job for me(maybe as a bartender or hotel supervisor)just to put some money together and invest in my ideas but to no avail. I am still being asked to 'hold on' with the end of 2017 in sight. I am focused and willing to start small .

I am considering leaving Lagos for Osogbo and I would love to know the opportunities there for me. Family members and friends have turned their backs on me.These days,I easily slip into depressive moods and I know I would have tried taking my life if I wasn't such a coward .I would appreciate any form of advice or help from anyone before making a decision that will affect me positively or negatively. I just want someone kind enough to give me a tip or just "show me way" as we used to say out here. Thanks.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by SHEAU(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
How much do you know about oshogbo?
If u can be getting constant supply of white kola nut.
Email me: teequick16@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by jamale: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Mail has been sent already.@Sheau
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by jamale: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
SHEAU:
How much do you know about oshogbo?
If u can be getting constant supply of white kola nut.
Email me: teequick16@yahoo.co.uk

Mail has been sent already
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by SHEAU(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
jamale:

Mail has been sent already

I have responded
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by careerpluzz: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
jamale:
Good morning, esteemed Nairalanders. I am currently passing through a quite challenging phase in my life. I don't have a university certificate even though I spent four years of my life there due to missing scripts. I have been unemployed for months now and it has taken its toll on me financially. At this point, I live with my stepfather and my mother and I have to depend on them to survive. It is frustrating because my stepfather wants me out of the house and I totally understand. I am close to 30.

I have tons of business ideas but no capital. I am not lazy, in fact I have worked dead end jobs that paid meagre wages just to survive. I have worked as a receptionist, storekeeper,gateman,foot courier and even as a loader at the airport. ventured into having my own blog but I got hacked just yesterday(I still don't understand the basics). Recently, I paid a recruitment agency to source for a menial or odd job for me(maybe as a bartender or hotel supervisor)just to put some money together and invest in my ideas but to no avail. I am still being asked to 'hold on' with the end of 2017 in sight. I am focused and willing to start small .

I am considering leaving Lagos for Osogbo and I would love to know the opportunities there for me. Family members and friends have turned their backs on me.These days,I easily slip into depressive moods and I know I would have tried taking my life if I wasn't such a coward .I would appreciate any form of advice or help from anyone before making a decision that will affect me positively or negatively. I just want someone kind enough to give me a tip or just "show me way" as we used to say out here. Thanks.

Your writing is superb. It exudes an admixture of confidence and sincerity.
Send me a pm and I can arrange a meeting for you with someone.
Re: A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo by jamale: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
careerpluzz:

Your writing is superb. It exudes an admixture of confidence and sincerity.
Send me a pm and I can arrange a meeting for you with someone.

Tried sending you a message already but you have to confirm the mail.

(1) (Reply)

Our Stallion Stands For Royalty, Your Money Is Safeā€¦union Bank Brags / Nigeria's First Online Marijuana Store On Twitter & Instagram / Bloggers & Website Owners: Get Organic Traffic Daily For High Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.