Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri (5027 Views)

'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yoshy:

You're a good for nothing fool for making your statement about a particular section of the country, are Igbos the only people from Nigeria in SA. Your bigotry will lead you to more hate that will eventually gulp you up and consume you. Anu ohia!

Lol, see frustration and anger. grin

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

I thought you are a Yoruba girl initially also.
I did not expect to find South Africans on Nairaland

Well I'm not . 300% South african. grin
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Well I'm not . 300% South african. grin
Ok interesting. I wonder how you manage with the so many discussions on Nairaland going in 1,000,000 different directions grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

Ok interesting. I wonder how you manage with the so many discussions on Nairaland going in 1,000,000 different directions grin grin grin

I don't understand?
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't understand?
i just assumed that it will be challenging for non-Nigerians to fully follow the topics on Nairaland.
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

i just assumed that it will be challenging for non-Nigerians to fully follow the topics on Nairaland.

Oh! I get you. It's not difficult though, but I guess we mostly follow topics that talk about SA.
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh! I get you. It's not difficult though, but I guess we mostly follow topics that talk about SA.
okk. No wahala
But it seems SA is mighty pi$$ed with Zuma
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

okk. No wahala
But it seems SA is mighty pi$$ed with Zuma

Lol , we are always pissed at him just like you're always pissed at Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Buharis is a real vanopenga grin grin

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

Buharis is a real vanopenga grin grin

LMFAO, so I hear. Funny attachment grin
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, so I hear. Funny attachment grin
I have many
The man is usele$$

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Why,I thought he a good president to the SAs
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by motherfuckers: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
eziokwubundunuwa:

Imo Businnes Community on Zuma's visit

The Imo State business community, under the aegis of the Imo Economic Development Initiative, has said the visit of South African President Jacob Zuma was a major boost to the state’s economy.

The opposition has criticised the state government for spending public resources to host the South African President.
But a member of the business community and Chairman of the Germaine Group, Chief Jerry Chukwueke, told The Nation that the benefits from the visit far outweighed the cost and whatever the state government went through.
According to him, there was a robust engagement between the business community and the South African delegation, led by its President, where mutual agreements were reached in the power and gas sector, as well as the agriculture and hospitality

Chukwueke said: “As part of the outcome of our engagements, the South African President approved the setting up of a consulate in Owerri. This means people travelling to South Africa from the Southeast can process their visas and other related business documents directly in Owerri with much ease.
“The President also approved the establishment of a payment centre in Imo State, where all business payments are made and credit card obtained. This can be used for business transactions in South Africa. You can imagine the volume of Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) that will accrue to the state and the number of jobs that will be created.”
The businessman also said President Zuma agreed on a partnership between the South African Airline and Imo International Cargo Airport.

Those in the Imo State team included Chairman of Diamond Bank Plc, Pascal Dozie; Chairman of Zinox Computer, Chief Leo Stan Eke; and Chairman of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwumah.

Chukwueke said: “We have, as a matter of fact, set up a 10-man committee made up of five people from each side. We will be having our first meeting next month in South Africa. We are looking forward to further engaging the South African government to see how we can harness their huge expertise in agriculture, mining and the automotive industry.”
I have followed your defensive attempt over this Rochas and how sleep at night knowing you contribute to the ills plaguing imolites is amazing. Defending wrong that might affect your childrens children... Enslaving more souls because of crumbs you will be paid. Your kinda are the problems of this country and your reward is on earth here, one way or the other.
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Enoma222(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Slaughter land for Nigerians is Nigeria. Your police and soldiers slaughter you in full view of the public. You use each other for rituals daily . You can't organise a peaceful protest without getting slaughtered in high numbers grin. Should I continue ? I can go on and tell you how valueless your lives are in Nigeria.

foolish south African man we dont need your fucking embassy
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

I have many
The man is usele$$

Lol, you're killing me here. I thought the dude was winning in his fight against corruption cheesy
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enoma222:

foolish south African man we dont need your fucking embassy

grin grin go and burn all of them down, we will believe you grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you're killing me here. I thought the dude was winning in his fight against corruption cheesy
he calls it "kwarapshon"

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by timsTNA: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

What the f

Shuu fly
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, what Is this thing saying
Until the thing finishes you. I have your innermost secrets fool. I'll give you a chance to beg. You're making front page today fool
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

he calls it "kwarapshon"

grin grin
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Lionessza(f): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
cummando:

Until the thing finishes you. I have your innermost secrets fool. I'll give you a chance to beg. You're making front page today fool

LMFAO.
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by oyatz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lionessza is a South African lady, NOT a Yoruba man.

giftq:

suffersticated as usual
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by UfuomaUN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
I always knew Rochas had a plan, but as usual stupid demented Nigerians and jobless youths on nairaland have abused the shit outa him already without giving him a chance to explain himself.
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by ezeagu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Where are all the Igbotic morons that were chastising Okorocha for erecting the statue ? Thank God we have one reasonable Igbo man who does not expect the world to drool at his feet simply because he is a Jew from the land of the rising sun. I hope the millions of senseless Igbo youth that swallowed the brain wash of Ipob Kanu will at least understand in the world over give and take is the order of the day not the foolish senseless senile demand of the entire Igbo nation.

So diplomacy is made by building statues? That's the logic here? What exactly in Owerri gaining from this that South Africa isn't gaining ten fold?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by TheKingdom: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rubbish. Okorohausa is a disgrace and would be tried by a Biafran court when the day comes
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Enoma222(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
cheesy
Lionessza:

yes ooo am coming with my tools .......Imo state go hear frm me

grin
Lionessza:

yes ooo am coming with my tools .......Imo state go hear frm me
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: South Africa Opens New Consulate In Owerri by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
The person you quoting is not even a Nigerian but a South African, u see your life?
grin foolishness dey run for his lineage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid / "Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video / EFCC Investigating Nigeria Air Deal, Says Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.