Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding (24290 Views)

Rapper Gucci Mane's Wife Shock The World As She Steps Out In See-through Outfit, / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Darkseid(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Number one Gucci Mane fan here. I wish you all the best big boss, GUWOP.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by 2shure: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Negro geh a check.
Coming tbru these streets
I did it tha bad way.

I stay trap homiy
trap geh me dah money

2chainz
Hooooooorrrrnnn Ross
its gucci

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by chiroyale(f): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
what you guys seems not to understand about the lady is, she is a keeper. right from day one, she has been there for Gucci during rehab, jail terms not to mention of his drug addiction or Gucci cheating on her yet she still stick to him. she is down for whatever.

y'all need to learn from her.

13 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Dutchey(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
i dab for u... my own day shall surely come
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

At least he married her.

How many of his colleagues are married? They all have plenty kids and no wife.
so marrying and divorcing later is better abi. Y no avoid it totally. I gv dem 2 years

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by marvin902(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
gucci congrats grin grin
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Alao96(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
GUWOP ma Nigga...bless up
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by okerekeikpo: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
This guy wey no sabi rap, sky b and Terry g sef better pass am and how come Rickross is always carrying agbo jedijedi inside red cup anytime e wan snap? Make infection no kill that guy o

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by tishbite41(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
yeyerolling:
Why marry when e no go last na
who told u it will not last. she's his longtime girlfriend
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2017
The dress though
Gorgeous ... actually watched the wedding really nice ... hope he doesn’t step out sha
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
If you know the story and transformation of Gucci Mane... Then, you'll understand how him getting married and doing a proper wedding is a big deal.

Man was a nigga and a proper thug. This don't do wedding ceremony now. But he went to prison and came back a better human.

Jeez, thousands of people were home watching yesterday all in a white attire to show support for the man Gucci.

You're not too doomed not to change.

If Mane can, so can you.

Exactly the point. No one ever imagined this 2 year ago.. But ever since he came out of jail, man's changed.. He's now so much more positive.. You could say he's got a clearer view on what life is now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by MONITZ: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
yeyerolling:
Why marry when e no go last na

They might last eventually bt I only do hope that the guy had a prenuptial agreement with the lady so that if things go South and they feel they can't be together anymore things won't get so messy and the guy won't become penniless..A lot of these yankee ladies go into marriages because of payoffs they hope to get from the husband in the form of alimony,family /child support if they become estranged in future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Themandator: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
TrapHedges:
Rapper Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir got married LIVE on BET while hundreds of thousands of viewers watched from home. The wedding was very spectacukar and had a lot of celebrities like Rick Ross, Diddy, Monica Brown and her husband, Big Sean and Jhene Aiko, 2 Chainz, Lil Yachty and his mom, and a host of others were all in attnedance. More photos of the lovely couple and their guests below:

Lalasticlala mynd44

Dbanj ought to be there ...I saw a video where this guy was featured ... That make them partners in business
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
The dress though
Gorgeous ... actually watched the wedding really nice ... hope he doesn’t step out sha
They are both made for each other.
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Dreyl:
They are both made for each other.
Yh
Think he was even in prison .... and she waited for him to return
We can say they have love sha .... wink
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by goodnewscliff(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
come still dy form model for day of marriage
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by dasphinx1(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Congrats GUWOP!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Yh Think he was even in prison .... and she waited for him to return We can say they have love sha .... wink
That's what I call true love. grin
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by newslifeop: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Dreyl:
That's what I call true love. grin
Yessir !

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by mourtayo(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Why these babes too like to dey show us Bobi.
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
When you see a hood nigga putting a ring on a woman, there are reasons. This woman held Guwop down for the years he spent in the pen. She turned him from the ashy street beer belly thug to the man you see today. She even made him remove his gold teeth. What's more, she's independent, she got her own.

That's a ride or die bish if there is any.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by GoodinPurple: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
The most painful thing about this lovely couple is that there is every probability that they might divorce before 5years..
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
I really do not see the point of having this wedding when we all know the marriage will probably not last...yeybrities and unnecessary drama undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
GoodinPurple:
The most painful thing about this lovely couple is that there is every probability that they might divorce before 5years..

At least, they can say they put their love to the test by being married.

Also, "every probability" means 100% certainty, hope you know what that means.
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by chuckdee4(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
If you know the story and transformation of Gucci Mane... Then, you'll understand how him getting married and doing a proper wedding is a big deal.

Man was a nigga and a proper thug. This don't do wedding ceremony now. But he went to prison and came back a better human.

Jeez, thousands of people were home watching yesterday all in a white attire to show support for the man Gucci.

You're not too doomed not to change.

If Mane can, so can you.

Preach it bro, its almost like a different human came out of prison after he got released.
Happy for him, wish them all the best

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Septembermann(f): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2017
oya, young thug come and copy
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Septembermann(f): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2017
21 savage & amber rose sad
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Ajoboss(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Its Gucci mane....me and dbanj mehn,we jst got bk from Japan..I'm selling cock mehn,its in a high demand
Re: Lovely Photos From Us Rapper Gucci Mane's Wedding by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Amazing Weight loss by Ross

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Wizkid Thanks Jada Pollock For Her Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.