Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. (2146 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
Many of the so called ministers of God are false ministers. How can you expose all the delicate parts of your body and still claim to be born again. How can you have sin partner which they have given baptismal name called boyfriend and girlfriend and you still claim to be born again. Open your eyes my friends. If your Pastor or who ever has told you that you can come to church any how you dress and have boyfriend and girlfriend. He is decieving you and leading you to Hell. You better run for your life. Serving God is never only in the Heart for your information. Http://vision-new-jerusalem..com
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Here is a sample of people trying to use people to make money and yet cant be honest about it.
We all know abt . . . . . so trying to get us to go to ur blog? do it str8
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Odunnu: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
No xtian preacher will encourage the congregation to indulge in sin or dress indecently.
Its all in ur mind my dear and even if such happens,the bible has various translations in various languages,why nt read and get to know God's stand on whatever myt be controversial to you.
Why do u guys delight so much in ridiculing men of God?
Whoever gave u the authority to rebuke them?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
Stop decieving yourselves and accept the truth though is bitter. Evils thoughts about money has filled your mind thats why complain about . Many ministers also use this to share the word of God on net. I guess you people are in this category I mentioned thats why. If you are not, i'm very sorry, but if you are in it, you better run for your life.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
Paschaldasilva:

Many of the so called ministers of God are false ministers. How can you expose all the delicate parts of your body and still claim to be born again. How can you have sin partner which they have given baptismal name called boyfriend and girlfriend and you still claim to be born again. Open your eyes my friends. If your Pastor or who ever has told you that you can come to church any how you dress and have boyfriend and girlfriend. He is decieving you and leading you to Hell. You better run for your life. Serving God is never only in the Heart for your information. Http://vision-new-jerusalem..com
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by inedi: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
well i dont think what yoiu are saying is currect no true pastor do that. but you must also understand scriptures too as the bible lets us know that the church is not a place for perfect people but a place were when you come, you can be perfected eph 4:11-12.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
I'm happy you said no true Pastor, meaning that you also know that there fake Pastors. If there where no fake Pastors the Bible wouldn't have said that in the last day many shall say have I not preached in they name, have i not done miracles in they name and all that but HE shall say unto them depart from me all you workers of iniquity for I knew you not.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Mar 13, 2010
Poster, you have no right to judge someone especially when you know you're not leading anyone to heaven. . .
Where is the proof that these pastors are leading people to hell. . .
Show some facts, please before spreading hate and blasphemy. angry
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2010
the poster in his mind may be referring to world.love or cec.about the partner stuff.a lot of immoral girls there.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2010
How can a Pastor divorce his wife and still be a Pastor and people are listening to him. May be he has not heard that God hates putting away in Malachi 2:12-16
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Odunnu: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2010
On wht grounds did he d pastor divorce d said wife?
Who told you dat pastorz r infallible?do u thnk they r super humans?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2010
There is no reason for putting away. Since he can not Pastor one woman and take the things in the family then how can he Pastor congregation of 5000.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Odunnu: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2010
U got it all wrong sweetheart.
And plz ans d secnd question.
R pastorz infallible?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Odunnu: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2010
U got it all wrong sweetheart.
And plz ans d secnd question.
R pastorz infallible?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2010
Yes Pastors are fallable when devils steps in. But for putting away, it is totally wrong to put away their wife.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Odunnu: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
So,y d arguement in d first instance since u knw they r nt infallible?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Paschaldasilva(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2010
I never argue. With you.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Is it not called "tempting God" when a so called man of God allows a lady who is not his wife to comb his hair when his wife is not in town? I wonder what example these so called pastors are laying down for their congregations. undecided
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Paschaldasilva:

There is another so called pastor under the one I mentioned above (post#17) who is married to his wife and yet was caught red handed when the wife bumped into him when he was making out with a girlfriend who is possibly a member of the church.  This is a church where they are encouraged to dress skimpily to church.  Are these people really serious?
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
Paschaldasilva:

2 Timothy 4 : 3

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear

My dear I agree with you whole heartedly, the way in which some so called 'sisters' dress in chuches today you begin to wonder if they are led by the spirit of God.

However the bible does explicitly predict that in the last days many will depart the faith giving heed to doctrines of devils , so its really not such a surprise.

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

The church is longer interested in the most important thing on God's mind ;

1.  Salvation of mankind
2.  Holiness
3. Concern for the poor
4. Concern and provision for widows and orphans.

The new church is all about greed, immorality and self gratification.

We are trully in the last days, unfortunately the majority will reject the narrow way and flock to the broad way.

May God help us repent and return to the path of 'suffering for Christ '
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Why was my post (#4) here deleted?  I'm beginning to smell rat on this forum.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by alexleo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Most of these pastors are not called by God but by greed. Thats why they have converted the church into a money spining venture. They know the truth of the bible but they wont preach it so as not to drive members away which automatically amounts to financial loss for their business (church). I pity the souls they are deceiving.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2011
It is called the blind leading the blind who all end up in a ditch.
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by wetu: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2011
Thumbs up OLAADEGBU and the rest! We must fight the good fight of faith in order to receive the crown of righteousness!
Re: False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. by Pygru: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]

2 Timothy 4 : 3

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear

My dear I agree with you whole heartedly, the way in which some so called 'sisters' dress in chuches today you begin to wonder if they are led by the spirit of God.

However the bible does explicitly predict that in the last days many will depart the faith giving heed to doctrines of devils , so its really not such a surprise.

1 Timothy 4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

The church is longer interested in the most important thing on God's mind ;

1.  Salvation of mankind
2.  Holiness
3. Concern for the poor
4. Concern and provision for widows and orphans.

The new church is all about greed, immorality and self gratification.

We are trully in the last days, unfortunately the majority will reject the narrow way and flock to the broad way.

May God help us repent and return to the path of 'suffering for Christ '
amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Pray? / Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed / Have You Decided Where To Spend Your Eternity? Only Two Destinations Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.