Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Hello Ladies!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hello Ladies!! (455 Views)

Meet Nneka Egbujiobi, Hello Africa CEO (Photos) / Don't Say "Hello" When Someone Calls You On Your Phone (dangerous) / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Ladies!! by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
If you had to choose who your boss will be, What would it will be?
Male or female?

Please, I will need your answers and reasons for a survey I'm conducting. Thanks
Re: Hello Ladies!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
In order to be on a safer side, I'd say Female bosses but again, it depends.

Ladies are usually exposed to sexual harassment in the cooperate world from their male bosses while working with female bosses, they're exposed to all sort of ill treatment.
Re: Hello Ladies!! by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Benita27:
In order to be on a safer side, I'd say Female bosses but again, it depends.

Ladies are usually exposed to sexual harassment in the cooperate world from their male bosses while working with female bosses, they're exposed to all sort of ill treatment.
Thanks for your opinion
Re: Hello Ladies!! by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
I prefer female bosses...the only reason I will prefer a male boss is so I can easily stroke his ego and manipulate him.

Apart from that, I see no special advantage having a male boss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn A Living / Do This And You Can Be Rest Assured That You Won't Have To Beg For Job / Nothing Corrupts Destiny Like Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.